Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:34:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TAXI TOKEN - The decentralized taxi service on a BlockChain platform  (Read 7034 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
passeroutpass (OP)

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:11:42 PM

TAXI TOKEN BOUNTY SPREADSHEET WAS UPDATED
>>>>>>>>>>>https://goo.gl/BVPum1<<<<<<<<<<<
Faolom

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:08:52 PM

TAXI Deposit not working on: https://exrates.me/

I talk about it with exrates support yesterday they told me that deposits will be available soon.

Good luck.

On Exrates.me site:
Refill of Ethereum and its tokens is temporarily unavailable!
The maintenance works will continue until Tuesday.

So we should wait till Tuesday!
russaa8

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:29:36 PM

Now is the time to buy TAXI, the price has fallen below the price of ICO, you can earn quite well
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:53:42 PM

This project will be developed over the longer term. It's no wonder that price is changing. Today the price is falling, tomorrow will increase. Or not. I took a part in ICO and I knew all the risks. There is no reason to cry now.

I'm really sad because of price falling, but you are right - we just need to calm down. Also today bounty program members will get their reward for 1st BP period. Hopeefully it'll be count in time.

Agreed, no reason to panic, I was part of the ICO too and recover my money in first hour, i was buying in dumps and selling in pumps that how trade works, now i have a nice bag bought with profits.

Another good signal is the DEV still here he don´t Run away with the money. I learn that the patience always give me nice reward

Good luck.

i lost on this dart pick >_> will buy back at one satoshi? Wink weee

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
cryptomayer

Activity: 394
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:25:42 PM
Merited by $Andreyka$ (25)

This project will be developed over the longer term. It's no wonder that price is changing. Today the price is falling, tomorrow will increase. Or not. I took a part in ICO and I knew all the risks. There is no reason to cry now.

I'm really sad because of price falling, but you are right - we just need to calm down. Also today bounty program members will get their reward for 1st BP period. Hopeefully it'll be count in time.

Agreed, no reason to panic, I was part of the ICO too and recover my money in first hour, i was buying in dumps and selling in pumps that how trade works, now i have a nice bag bought with profits.

Another good signal is the DEV still here he don´t Run away with the money. I learn that the patience always give me nice reward

Good luck.

I think 1 satoshi will not be possible. if 1 satoshi then marketcap will be 1 btc only.

in this situation, it all depends on dev, a week later the price can be 10 s. or 1000 s.
VenMiner

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:29:01 PM

Good luck.

I think 1 satoshi will not be possible. if 1 satoshi then marketcap will be 1 btc only.

in this situation, it all depends on dev, a week later the price can be 10 s. or 1000 s.

Price can go anywhere up or down, but untill i see the Dev active around here i will keep Holding and supporting Taxi Token.

Good luck.
blumkinnn

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:31:49 PM

Good luck.

Of course, the price can both go up and down. Let's hope that these tokens do not soskamyatsya, and will bring a stable income in the future.

edir_ruvall

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:08:24 PM

Good luck.

Price can go anywhere up or down, but untill i see the Dev active around here i will keep Holding and supporting Taxi Token.

Good luck.
I will hold too.

I don't even understand why we need to talk about it. The situation with the price is usual for young projects which TAXI is. I'm going to hold it anyway.
krazy07

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:15:50 PM

Hello. Where can I look at the white paper?
russaa8

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:05:31 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 07:58:42 AM by russaa8

Now is the time to buy TAXI, the price has fallen below the price of ICO, you can earn quite well
Is it below? It is less than 50% of ICO. So you must win if you buy now.

I bought for ICO, then I sold 2x, I bought it back, now it's a good price ...
Faolom

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:25:57 AM

I am going to buy all TaXI tokens at 10 satoshi )
$ha256

Activity: 235

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:45:45 AM

149-350-140-95-70----(35-10-1)
Anz563

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:56:10 AM

And then 0
$ha256

Activity: 235

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:11:51 AM

And then 0
I think at 25 we will stop))
willnotwas

Activity: 286

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:49:29 AM

And then 0

Nah...sure. Don't create panic here - there is a perfect opportunity to earn some quick cash. You just need to use your own brains.
wo_ki

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:58:09 AM

It will be like cryptoUber? In what countries I can call taxi and pay TAXI TOKEN to him? When exenges?
Faolom

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:39:03 PM

I am transferring TAXI tokens to exrates.me, waiting for confirmations...
VenMiner

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:26:27 PM

It will be like cryptoUber? In what countries I can call taxi and pay TAXI TOKEN to him? When exenges?

CryptoUber sound really cool... Grin

The Dev say that Taxi Token will be a  Service that  work in a lot of countries, the project is really young there still a long way to go.

Exchanges:

https://yobit.net/en/trade/TAXI/BTC

https://exrates.me

Good luck.
russaa8

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:29:56 PM

The Dev say that Taxi Token will be a  Service that  work in a lot of countries, the project is really young there still a long way to go.

Exchanges:

Good luck.

I think that this project is waiting for the big growth!
passeroutpass (OP)

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:31:36 PM

Exchanges:

Good luck.

Thank you for your participation!  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: