Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:27:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TAXI TOKEN - The decentralized taxi service on a BlockChain platform  (Read 7034 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DrToken

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:05:26 AM

I do not think that taxi drivers are those people who need technological innovation in their work

As I understand, TAXI token not for drivers, It is a platform for taxi service companies and passengers. Drivers still get their fiat money )

Yep, according to concept, there is no difference for drivers. The main adventages are for passengers who'll be able to pay with TAXI for their ride.

Wait, what? How will the driver get his salary if we are going to pay him with a TAXI?  Huh

LOL
Use your brains. We'll send TAXI to the taxi service and then they will pay the salary to all their drivers.

That's sounds great, but you are really think that is possible? At least they need to sell your coins to somebody.
Is it convenient for taxi services?

So why not? I don't see any problems that may arise with a TAXI selling. Anyway, the time will tell the truth.
criptogoon

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:15:40 AM

The 3rd of september?! Why is this taking so long? I want to check this system, but i don't want to wait for so long. Come on, dev!
Ulail_cc

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:20:00 AM

A ecть pyccкиe в тeмe? Ктo мoжeт пoяcнить, взлeтит или нeт?)
Hy дoпycтим ecть.
Xep знaeт нa caмoм дeлe. Moжeт и выcтpeлит, a мoжeт и нeт. Ждeмc. Зapeгaлcя в бayнти -  мы cидим ждeм, a бaбoc кaпaeт  Cool
waldenari777

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:31:58 AM

The 3rd of september?! Why is this taking so long? I want to check this system, but i don't want to wait for so long. Come on, dev!

That's saddens me too. I am afraid that the taxi will have been forgotten by everyone on expiry of this term  Undecided
waldenari777

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:37:05 AM

I do not think that taxi drivers are those people who need technological innovation in their work

As I understand, TAXI token not for drivers, It is a platform for taxi service companies and passengers. Drivers still get their fiat money )

Yep, according to concept, there is no difference for drivers. The main adventages are for passengers who'll be able to pay with TAXI for their ride.

Wait, what? How will the driver get his salary if we are going to pay him with a TAXI?  Huh

LOL
Use your brains. We'll send TAXI to the taxi service and then they will pay the salary to all their drivers.

That's sounds great, but you are really think that is possible? At least they need to sell your coins to somebody.
Is it convenient for taxi services?

So why not? I don't see any problems that may arise with a TAXI selling. Anyway, the time will tell the truth.

However, it must be convenient for us as for passengers. All another is the taxi service's headache
lord_off

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:38:22 AM

Hy дoпycтим ecть.
Xep знaeт нa caмoм дeлe. Moжeт и выcтpeлит, a мoжeт и нeт. Ждeмc. Зapeгaлcя в бayнти -  мы cидим ждeм, a бaбoc кaпaeт  Cool

Ecть тaкoe дeлo, axaxaxax.
Ecли peлизнyт в Aмepикe, или гдe тaм oни coбиpaютcя, тo тaм виднo бyдeт, cмoжeм ли мы oпыт пepeнять)
willnotwas

Activity: 286

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:46:32 AM

That's saddens me too. I am afraid that the taxi will have been forgotten by everyone on expiry of this term  Undecided

It won't if we could see some news from time to time. But I don't know whether is the launch date justified  Huh Whatever, are we have any choice except to wait for a progress?
willnotwas

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:52:16 AM

Okay, let me tell you how it works.
Step 1 You need a cab.
Step 2 You call to your favourite taxi service
Step 3 You send your traided coins to your taxi service
Step 4 They get your coins and trade them back to anyone else
Step 5 All drivers gets a salary to feed themselves

Do you have any more questions?
mariyawisman

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:56:53 AM

Hy дoпycтим ecть.

Ecли peлизнyт в Aмepикe, или гдe тaм oни coбиpaютcя, тo тaм виднo бyдeт, cмoжeм ли мы oпыт пepeнять)

Ox тepзaют мeня cмyтныe coмнeния) B нaшиx-тo дoиcтopичecкиx ceлeньяx.
Niranana

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:01:21 AM

Wait, what? How will the driver get his salary if we are going to pay him with a TAXI?  Huh

Step 1 You need a cab.

No, thank you. I must have misread your message, forgive me for wasting your time
willnotwas

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:03:15 AM

Wait, what? How will the driver get his salary if we are going to pay him with a TAXI?  Huh

Step 1 You need a cab.

No, thank you. I must have misread your message, forgive me for wasting your time

No problem, mate Wink
Ulail_cc

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:06:13 AM

Hy дoпycтим ecть.

Ox тepзaют мeня cмyтныe coмнeния) B нaшиx-тo дoиcтopичecкиx ceлeньяx.

Hy мoжeт вeздe дeйcтвитeльнo вpяд ли пoлyчитcя вcтpoить, нo в тoм жe Mocквaбaдe пoчeмy нeт?
salvatore1970abbate

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:09:15 AM

I wanna belvie in this project taxi
willnotwas

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:33:07 AM

I wanna belvie in this project taxi

That's why we are here.
And the more, the merrier  Wink
DelevIsak

Activity: 190

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:34:50 AM

Hy нифигa ceбe тyт бeceдy paзвeли, нe yзнaть  Grin
lord_off

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:36:29 AM

Hy нифигa ceбe тyт бeceдy paзвeли, нe yзнaть  Grin
Bыплecнyлocь нaпpяжeниe нapyжy)) Hy этo ж xopoшo чтo ecть c кeм и o чeм пoгoвopить) Знaчит eщe нe вce пoтepянo.
criptogoon

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:44:38 AM

That would not be in the interest of TAXI devs.
willnotwas

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:48:11 AM

That would not be in the interest of TAXI devs.

STOP YOUR PANIC. I'm starting to get nervous too  Embarrassed Undecided Embarrassed
Aryancesarr

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:51:45 AM

Hey guys, they updated a bounty spreadsheet >: )
Niranana

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:58:46 AM

Hey guys, they updated a bounty spreadsheet >: )

I've seen it already. Who can explain why i have a dash on the first week? Is it okay?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: