Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:39:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TAXI TOKEN - The decentralized taxi service on a BlockChain platform  (Read 7034 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Grossmann Jr.

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:00:03 PM

Are you sure that the distance in km is the only way to evaluate tokens? What if I spend in taxi 30-40 minutes and ride only 0.8 km in a traffic jam?
VenMiner

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:16:50 PM

THE SECOND BOUNTY WEEK IS OVER!
Follow the link to check out the spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/BVPum1
Join our TAXI TOKEN Signature Campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3011674.0

Great, Thanks Dev... Wink

Now waiting for reward distribution to buy a little more Taxi Tokens.... Grin

Congratulations to all participants.

Good luck.
DrToken

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:16:01 AM

So, what's the latest? Did you guys hear anything?
Teagannr

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:27:43 AM

Are you sure that the distance in km is the only way to evaluate tokens? What if I spend in taxi 30-40 minutes and ride only 0.8 km in a traffic jam?

That's an interesting question. I would be interested to hear an answer.
waldenari777

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:54:28 AM

I want to believe that the price would not be dependent on traffic jams  Huh
We need an official answer.
Alex Storm

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:04:33 AM

How is this even possible? Taxi services are not in the habit of picking their own pocket.
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1274

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:09:43 AM

Follow the link to check out the spreadsheet: /BVPum1]https://[Suspicious link removed]/BVPum1
Join our TAXI TOKEN Signature Campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3011674.0
why you have not updated it on twitter?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
passeroutpass (OP)

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:17:14 AM

Follow the link to check out the spreadsheet: /BVPum1]https://[Suspicious link removed]/BVPum1
why you have not updated it on twitter?

Thank you for your attentiveness! We'll find out what was caused this little nuisance.  Wink
ady_crypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:25:48 AM

great project . is a big industry the taxi services and its need an upgrade. keep the good work team
waldenari777

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:48:35 AM

How is this even possible? Taxi services are not in the habit of picking their own pocket.

Why do you think that it would affect on taxi services' profit? It's the usual practice to pay only just for the distance travelled on a cab.
Rdrrakel

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:14:43 AM

Why do you think that it would affect on taxi services' profit? It's the usual practice to pay only just for the distance travelled on a cab.

I'm a long-time customer of different taxi companies and I pay only for miles which counted by the meter.
Aryancesarr

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:00:58 PM

I deem that such details will be provided just before platform launching. Well, I'm hoping I'm wrong about this.
thaliaand

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:23:34 PM

I deem that such details will be provided just before platform launching. Well, I'm hoping I'm wrong about this.
Yeah, it would be great if there is a beta version that people can give a try. I wonder when will the demo version at least be launched so users can make some reviews about it.
VenMiner

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:51:45 PM

Surely there will be a beta version before the official launch so that users and associated companies become familiar with the application, only the Dev Team will tell us if this is possible, it would also be a good surprise for the community and investors.  Smiley

Good luck.
titovnn

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:55:27 PM

Hello, everybody! Could you please explain it to me what differs you from uber for instance? What is the point of applying  blockchain into that sphere?
VenMiner

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:36:52 PM

Hello, everybody! Could you please explain it to me what differs you from uber for instance? What is the point of applying  blockchain into that sphere?

Hello  Smiley, I think the blockchain technology is expanding and is being applied in almost all the productive sectors of the society Banks, Agriculture, Art, social networks, there are innumerable projects where the blockchain technology is applied, then why to miss the opportunity to Apply it to mass transit services such as the Taxi service?.

Good luck.
Tiernadi

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:56:27 PM

What is the connection between Uber and taxi token? There's no comparison.  
Any taxi company like uber lyft etc could sign a contract with taxi token devs, whereby they'll start to accept payments in token. Well, maybe I don't see it that way...
Hordyyy

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:01:31 PM

Hello  Smiley, I think the blockchain technology is expanding and is being applied in almost all the productive sectors of the society Banks, Agriculture, Art, social networks, there are innumerable projects where the blockchain technology is applied, then why to miss the opportunity to Apply it to mass transit services such as the Taxi service?.

Good luck.

Sometimes I think it's impossible to find a sphere of life which has remained untouched by blockchain tech...
DrToken

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:00:18 AM

Yeah, it would be great if there is a beta version that people can give a try. I wonder when will the demo version at least be launched so users can make some reviews about it.

Demo is a great opportunity for devs to get a first feedback about their platform. That's necessary for a better understanding of users expirience - I think it would be an important step of project developing.
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:03:05 AM

how do you differ from your competitors?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: