Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:59:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TAXI TOKEN - The decentralized taxi service on a BlockChain platform  (Read 7034 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NinjaXIII

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:49:35 PM

This does not look like a yobit owned coin, just the ICO of it got held at yobit. So beware.

I don't think this makes it a bad coin, they just choose to do their ICO on Yobit
Tory26

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:45:50 AM

Have you seen the video of the accident? Shot right from the Uber car. This poor woman didn't have a single chance. And in this particular case it is obviously doesn't matter who was the driver.

Could you please share a link to that video so we can see it? Thanks.

Sure, here you go:

https://twitter.com/TempePolice/status/976585098542833664

Well, basically if I am going to cross the dark road without reflective elements on my clothes, I have to be ready to get hit by a car.
waldenari777

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:44:03 PM

Have you seen the video of the accident? Shot right from the Uber car. This poor woman didn't have a single chance. And in this particular case it is obviously doesn't matter who was the driver.

Sure, here you go:

Well, basically if I am going to cross the dark road without reflective elements on my clothes, I have to be ready to get hit by a car.

Darkness is not an excuse for self-driving vehicle which is equipped with infrared sensors. This is a terrible tragedy.
passeroutpass (OP)

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:58:17 PM

THE LAST BOUNTY WEEK IS OVER!
Follow the link to check out the spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/BVPum1
All payments will be made on Monday, the 26th of March
VenMiner

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

Thanks Dev, this was a great Signature Campaing. Now waiting for news and updates, looking forward with Taxi Token.  Grin

Good luck.
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:36:40 PM

Sure, here you go:

Darkness is not an excuse for self-driving vehicle which is equipped with infrared sensors. This is a terrible tragedy.

Indeed. You can't expect everyone to cross streets with reflective elements. Be honest, do you always have reflective elements on your clothes when you go for a walk during the evening? I don't at all.
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:21:39 PM

Are there any good reasons to invest here? "There are also Cartaxi in Russia. Cartaxi is not so successful if you read the thread there. What would like to make this project better so it will be a success. And why do you need tokens if you can pay a taxi with normal money.
Rdrrakel

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:54:47 PM

Are there any good reasons to invest here? "There are also Cartaxi in Russia. Cartaxi is not so successful if you read the thread there. What would like to make this project better so it will be a success. And why do you need tokens if you can pay a taxi with normal money.

What are you all talking about? Cartaxi is about tow truck services, what does this have to do with the idea of decentralized taxi service?
VenMiner

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:44:14 PM

I don´t know if you are joking, because you are talking a little nonsense, thinking in what you are saying we can make us a question why we need any crypto currency if we can pay anything with normal money?  Wink

Good luck.
Tory26

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:22:32 AM

Sure, here you go:

Indeed. You can't expect everyone to cross streets with reflective elements. Be honest, do you always have reflective elements on your clothes when you go for a walk during the evening? I don't at all.

At least you have to understand the importance of wearing of brightly coloured clothing and reflective materials on clothing to make pedestrians very visible during the hours of darkness. That's basic principles of road safety.
VenMiner

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:16:38 PM

Thanks for my payment DEV, so far one of the best Signature Campaign I had been participated, thanks a lot...  Smiley

Here the proof of pay: https://blockchain.info/es/address/3JpBhgd87e3P2FFct87JvFjbEtWr2uEwgM

Good luck.
passeroutpass (OP)

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:58:54 PM

Due to some technical problems, we are forced to transfer the remaining payments for tomorrow.
We apologize for the inconveniences caused.
Sad  Cry Sad
mr_andre3000

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:07:31 PM

Due to some technical problems, we are forced to transfer the remaining payments for tomorrow.
We apologize for the inconveniences caused.
Sad  Cry Sad

Hi Dev. Good to know you are still with us. Are there any news on developement? Is Demo coming soon?
Electrified

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:35:10 PM

Yes  because of its decentralized taxi service on blockchain platform and very creative structure of 1 token=1 kilometer am sure the project will have a brighter future and will give contribution to the taxi industry and it users. The nice thing about the taxi token is that in every distance you travel for 1 token increases and the price per kilometer will increases too.  Better buy token at a favorable price so you can travel more.  I am also willing to participate in your bounty campaign.
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:31:59 PM

I do not know. I find the risk of investing too high here. many ico have problems at the moment. and there are other taxi token. if this project does not work my money is gone. Many ideas want to make money with crypto and <> ICO. And it is also low risk. if it does not work the team is gone and still has some money to live on. I'll wait and see how the crypto market develops over the next few weeks
russaa8

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:38:23 AM

Are there interesting news and changes, or should you wait for September?
ChanLee

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:52:13 AM

To invest here or not is your own decision.
I think that Cartaxi is unsuccessful because Russia is not the best place for such a service. The most people there are not yet ready for using crypto.
Such project may have success only in highly developed countries.
It's convenient to pay with tokens when you have some spare crypto or when you travel in other countries.
JamesWin

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:54:23 AM

see this is a good idea. well worth the investment
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:00:21 AM

What sense in this token? if 1 toke = 1 kilometer, than where is the profit for investors? Price would not be growing. And investors will not received profit from this.
ChanLee

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:10:35 AM

What sense in this token? if 1 toke = 1 kilometer, than where is the profit for investors? Price would not be growing. And investors will not received profit from this.

I quite agree with you that this service is more interesting for future customers than for investors.
The only way to profit for investors seem to be trading.
But why do you think that price would not be growing? Won't it grow when the service is already working?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: