Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:56:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO FIND A GOOD ICO?  (Read 264 times)
ekoyulio20 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:30:07 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 11:18:00 AM by ekoyulio20

ICO nowadays are number one money making system if you know how to make money from cryptocurrencies.
I myself investing on ICO and they even returned me 10x of my investment. by the number of return you know how crazy the profit is boom!! But there is the question if the ICO didn't hit exchange and didn't pass the test for exchange or simply the project is scam what will happen? The answer to the question is you loss your all money which you invested on the ICO. That is the truth about the ICO. So rude right?

Here is a solution,
1. Do your own research about the coin before investment (don't listen anyone blindly because he
may also missing the key info)
2.Get to know about the project and know what will be the use of this token.
3.Follow them on social medias like twitter/facebook and on Telegram chat. I mean whole over the
Internet and collect peoples thoughts about the ICO.
4.. Always read the whitepapper and read Road map of the coin/token.

and everything goes back to each other, because what exactly research and always want to know is also a very important thing. or can be called experience is the main thing. and if anyone has more solutions on how to choose a good ICO please comment. because your comments and suggestions are helpful.

thanks for reading
Thanks you somuch . and then if you have more suggest please comment Smiley
Rizasofiks

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:31:43 AM

Wow this is a great help of having easy access to what i myself was very it is difficult to differentiate good ico / ico a scam .
Foxdub

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:37:49 AM

hello nice to meet you
it's really important to check on different websites the ico's reviews and starting from that you should check the single ico you are interested on..
tha criterias are team, has to be made of trustable and skilled people
idea, of course has to be innovative
prototype, the company should already have a prototype ready and working
veliq

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:43:01 AM

to understand the ISO project, you need to study it very well, understand its further prospects, study the white paper and its entire team! so that you do not fall for scammers
Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:46:03 AM

But most of the time, since we're not in the IT industry, we don't really know if an ICO project is a good project.
However, we can still use the objective evaluation of some ICO evaluation websites to help us select the ICO project.

santiagomaicon

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:48:26 PM

5. Communicate with the team in social networks to see how professional they are
6. Make sure you perfectly understand the area the ICO is held in. Weigh up all the pros and cons - study the main competitors. Maybe you'll find out they are way ahead
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:00:26 PM

I can add these tips:

- Check https://icobench.com ICO rating
- Search for youtube reviews about that particular ICO
- See how active the team is on the Social Media platforms
- Check the Roadmap (long or short execution plan?)

Crypto Jaga

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:12:34 PM

The information are quite helpful, and I think the way we select ICOs or even existing projects is up to the individual experince.

This is how I usually find good ICOs (unless you have never invested, probably this wont work with you at the beginning).

1. Check ICOs on ICOs listed websites, and select the top ranked/graded ones
2. Check the team (both core team and advisors)
3. Check the partners (and investors)
4. Study the project and how the tokens are used
5. Study the token matrix (e.g., hardcap, % of token offered for crowdsale, token price, presale bonus, presale token lock up period, etc.)
6. Check possibility of exchanges (how long after the ICO, which exchanges, etc.)
7. Decide whether this is a long-term investment or short-term investment (if a short-term, then flip some ETH; if a long-term project, then decide how much to invest based on how much I have now, etc.)

These are my basic steps, but I also read/listen to many other ICO investors, and then come to final decision.

Cheers
Jagath
Usui-Kun

Activity: 224

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:18:16 PM

You can search for sites thst offer lists containing incoming, top, and ongoing icos. After looking for some, you should research about the campaign, company, and the team that is managing that campaign. Investing on these will really depend on your own judgment so it is worth it to study them carefully. Investments are risks you know.

kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:20:06 PM

ICO nowadays are number one money making system if you know how to make money from cryptocurrencies.
I myself investing on ICO and they even returned me 10x of my investment. by the number of return you know how crazy the profit is boom!! But there is the question if the ICO didn't hit exchange and didn't pass the test for exchange or simply the project is scam what will happen? The answer to the question is you loss your all money which you invested on the ICO. That is the truth about the ICO. So rude right?

Here is a solution,
1. Do your own research about the coin before investment (don't listen anyone blindly because he
3.Follow them on social medias like twitter/facebook and on Telegram chat. I mean whole over the

and everything goes back to each other, because what exactly research and always want to know is also a very important thing. or can be called experience is the main thing. and if anyone has more solutions on how to choose a good ICO please comment. because your comments and suggestions are helpful.

thanks for reading , and if this find helpfull ,dont forget to SMerit Myprofile

I would like to add, I think one of the good ICO too must have a running product or foundation to begin with. It's easing to know that they have already the things for investors to see what are they up to through their apps and other related to their projects.
ICO can give us great profits but we should also know that we are putting or money at risk. So it's better to know where does our money goes.

Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:28:50 PM

Thanks for the tips, it can be helpful for new investors but you can add one more useful tip which is " Be careful when you click on the link in your email for participating the ICO'' since a lot of people lose them money by joining the scam Presale
Naveenrandy619

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:34:17 PM

u can choose the ico by know the ratings of that in the website ico bench and also look into their projects and the followers and expectation of that ico towards customers ...
restumaulana

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:37:01 PM

I used to see good ico in icorating, medium, cointelegraph, icodrops, coinschedule, and some other publication articles, there I will find some interesting reviews about new ico

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 03:47:36 PM

HOW TO FIND A GOOD ICO?

Why do I believe that my WSPU2 ICO is a good ICO?

Because the token is the money of a site working now perfectly since October 2015.

The risk is almost "zero" (except the risk every site can have...even bitcoinforum is not risk free).

The ICO price ($0.02) should by principle increase because the site makes profit.
Ok people who earn token for free can sell them under the ICO price,but then it is an opportunity for the buyers.

I agree my WSPU2 token is not easy to find,because no cash is spent to promote it.
It's a choice,I prefer offer more profit and less promotion...promotion has a cost and this cost someone has to pay it and generally it is the tokenholders...

klub88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:50:26 PM

yes this my quality to find good ico
Good things:
- Good team
- Popularity
- Average cap
- experience
- team

Bad things:
- A team of nobodies
- Too high or too low cap
- idea not clearly
norashing

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 03:56:19 PM

Here is a solution,

thanks for reading , and if this find helpfull ,dont forget to SMerit Myprofile

Hi! i often answer some question with a ico i interested:
1. Who can participate in this ICO?
2. What do I need to invest?
3. Which cryptocurrencies do I need to invest?
4. Can I invest with cash or credit card?
5. What is an ETH wallet and why do I need one?
6. What is the minimum I can invest?
7. How many Fast Invest Tokens will I get?
8. Are there any benefits for early investors?

Some question will help you know about ICO you want to invest. I hope it can help you to find a good project.

jelly19

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:17:05 PM

You can find out whether an ICO is good or not based on the following criteria:
1. Team
(Simply verifying the profile of the team, making sure that there are industry leaders, ensuring that the profiles are not fake)
2. Token allocation and funding
3. Token or coin supply
4. Purchase cap per person
5. Know the Market Caps
6. Project idea
9. Get Other Opinions

Also, I highly recommend you to take a look into the whitepaper of the project !
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:39:28 PM

It is possible to estimate ICO having asked these questions to developers.
Questions are developed by community http://icocheck.io/

1. Where is your company registered? Could i have a copy of certificate of incorporation, list of directors and details of registered office address?
2. Can i have details of any intellectual property which the company has created, registered or applied to register?
3. Can you share your Cap Table?
4. What is the vesting schedule for Team and Advisors token?
5. Is vesting for Team and Advisors coded in the smart contract?
6. is your smart contract deployed for the ICO?
7. Was your smart contract audited by an independent cybersecurity company?
8. Could i have a link to your github repo?
9. Do you have a working product available to test?
10. Has the code for your product been published, and has is it been audited by an independent cybersecurity company?
11. Are you using a reputable 3rd party for KYC verification? How safe is it to upload my Identity Document on your site?
12. Can us investors participate in the sale? If yes did you secure Reg-D?

Also there is a channel in Telegram
It is a lot of useful information for reflection.

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:16:17 PM

The  GIFcoin https://www.gifcoin.io/ project already has a working site. Now there is an ICO, there is a bounty program. Charges go without delays and excuses, even forgive minor shortcomings!
The team works in good faith! I think the project will be successful! https://www.gifcoin.io/GifCoin-WhitePaper.pdf
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:00:21 AM

yes this my quality to find good ico
Good things:
- Good team
- Popularity
- Average cap
- experience
- team

Bad things:
- A team of nobodies
- Too high or too low cap
- idea not clearly
I also consider the total number of tokens produced, their cost and distribution of funds received.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: