Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:03:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you imagine the future of Bitcoin? Lets me know your opinion.  (Read 401 times)
sull.kureen (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 4

https://ibb.co/XsR8nPG

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 10:43:15 AM

I an carious about this issues. So please share your idea or information about it. Its my pleasure if anyone reply my thred Smiley

[https://ibb.co/QcP3YBX[/url]
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:30:04 AM

BTC popularity will grow through the World with decreasing transactions costs, forcing out fiat money and cash payments

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
cryptotsunami

Activity: 114
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:07:52 PM

I an carious about this issues. So please share your idea or information about it. Its my pleasure if anyone reply my thred Smiley
The future of bitcoin is bright. Bitcoin will be the main currency of the world together with Ethereum. Other government will try to suppress it specially corrupt country but eventually they will force to adopt it because powerful countries are already accept that blockchain technology is needed and will improve quality of life and gives better solution in any kinds of transactions.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:28:11 PM

1. Bitcoin network will develop, and transactions will be faster, cheaper. Many altcoins&tokens will go into oblivion. This is more true if adds smart contracts.
2. Bitcoin remains technically as is, and it will be replaced by a more perfect coin. Thus, bitcoin will go down in history as the first crypto coin... and game over.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:31:44 PM

Bitcoin futures contract + lightning network + World wide adop and then bitcoin goes to the moon. This was happening in the last year. just in some months and the price of bitcoin increase a lot just like a big storm for us. I think that will a lot of positive news about bitcoin and then you can try to use your browser to open search and try to type anything that related to the bitcoin.
Just the matter of time until bitcoin becomes mainstream.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
LUCKY21

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:39:21 PM

Already, bitcoin has grown in price in comparison with the February minimum. And when the market is over the correction - bitcoin will start to grow even faster. I think that in the spring we will see the price of 20 000-25 000 $ for bitcoin, and by the end of the year and all 40-50 thousand dollars.
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:13:31 PM

it is very pleasant to answer this question. Everything changes in the crypto money market. The BTC price has dropped but now it is rising. I think Btc price will be 20 thousand dollars in May.
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:18:17 PM

Bitcoin's future would be bigger if the lightning network will be implemented because the tx or trasaction speed would expontially increased,that will give these altcoins useless,because bitcoin would be the first choice of most of the people for the payment system as it is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world.But im afraid the developers would implement such network because of the negative impact for the altcoins which i have mentioned.

awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:41:13 PM

Well what you should know is that bitcoin is going to compete head on with gold as an asset. The adoption of bitcoin might seem small but the adoption rate is increasing so quickly. Bitcoin will be the revolution and change to how we spend money in the world

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:51:02 PM

Well what you should know is that bitcoin is going to compete head on with gold as an asset. The adoption of bitcoin might seem small but the adoption rate is increasing so quickly. Bitcoin will be the revolution and change to how we spend money in the world
Crypto-technologies have integrated deeply into the financial world - the future of Bitcoin has already been announced, cryptocurrencies are indexed on exchanges, token sales successfully raise funds. Without any doubts, cryptocurrencies have become part of the economic landscape.
kevin135

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:00:11 PM

I have no ides.
There are 2 options BTC rise a lot and be used daily everywhere
or
Just fall down and no updates.

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:00:36 PM

it is very pleasant to answer this question. Everything changes in the crypto money market. The BTC price has dropped but now it is rising. I think Btc price will be 20 thousand dollars in May.
New products will emerge in capital markets and they will very find ways to implement crypto quickly. Basically, everything there is on the financial markets today will re-emerge with the form of crypto.
cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:02:35 PM

If the lightning nework would be implemented to bitcoin there will be a massive adoption from these countries because bitcoin's transaction speed wont be any problem it means that the transaction costs will be much cheaper than today's.If most of the people will use bitcoin as their own currency its price will eventually climb up and no one would ever know how much would it be.

SeXy

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:50:49 PM

Specifically, bitcoin does not have a future, it will be superseded by other crypto-currencies that have an advantage over it in any sphere, speed and anonymity
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:57:42 PM

with all the development of bitcoin these days it is constantly improving. with all these improvements its adoption will grow more than before and as far as price of it is concerned it will be a lot more than this in long term.

additionally these "improvements" consist of some features which can potentially end a lot of altcoins. for example the fast transactions with no fees will kill lots of altcoins which were advertised as "cheap". the side chains with smart contracts will put an end to or at least take a big chunk of the market out of all these ICO platforms.
and all of these will lead to more growth.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:59:07 PM

Of course I can imagine the future of bitcoin and I will tell you that it is fine if it is used as a means of payment in exchange for fiat money, then there will be no inflation and deflation, no issue and we will immediately understand who has how much money.

Rivijski

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:06:27 PM

Bitcoin is archetype of cryptocurrency market. Check out how fast the market is changing. Just months ago LTC was worth 2$, today it's 100x more.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:27:41 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/coinbase-and-bitfinex-integrate-bitcoin-scaling-upgrade-segwit
Segwit integration and reasonable fees will come to the bitcoin. But I'm not expecting if this one will be long last.

As the more people will try to adopt bitcoin and remember bitcoin is not having any limit on the region to adopt the bitcoin itself to be the future payment system.

This seems to be an interesting thing to see crypto grow mature.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:29:48 PM

The future of bitcoin will remain constant today but different from bitcoin, altcoin will be used by all society in the future.
canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:32:19 PM

The price of bitcoin will reach $ 50k by the end of 2018. I think so. Because of its popularity and development, it is gradually recovering. after going to 6k $
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: