Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:02:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you imagine the future of Bitcoin? Lets me know your opinion.  (Read 401 times)
goncalvopietro

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:35:44 PM

Crypto currencies will be a universal payment instrument one day. Bitcoin will be the leader and it will be $ 1 million  Smiley
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:51:48 PM

I an carious about this issues. So please share your idea or information about it. Its my pleasure if anyone reply my thred Smiley

i think the future of BTC will be bigger and better, and some country will have use this as a legal payment in their country.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
sksshopee

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:18:50 PM

While bitcoin’s status as a pure currency is a matter of some debate  the future of Bitcoin has already been announced, cryptocurrencies are indexed on exchanges, token sales successfully raise funds. Without any doubts, cryptocurrencies have become part of the economic landscape.I think bitcoin is the future currency
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:26:44 PM

My opinion is this. The future is easy. We pay in stores, for an apartment, we buy a car for the crypto currency and go to rest. The question is only when will it be?
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:31:47 PM

I an carious about this issues. So please share your idea or information about it. Its my pleasure if anyone reply my thred Smiley
Bitcoin would be massive if the transaction speed will improve by implementing the lightnight network,if the tx condirmatiion would be faster the fee in every transactions would be much less than today's and if that happens most of the altcoins wont have any value or use because bitcoin would be the main cryptocurrency for all the payments around the world.

sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:38:18 PM

I imagine the future of Bitcoin as it is the most famous currency in the world and there is nothing can beat Bitcoin anymore because of its power. In my opinion, time will come that we can use the bitcoin as a payment on our bills and etc.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:45:03 PM

I think that bitcoin won't be ruling the game for too long. It's mostly used for speculations and it doesn't have any real appliance now, even after the last forks and upgrades. So I don't see a bright future for BTC, at least now.
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:48:38 PM

The world of crypto currency will gradually grow, and more and more people are working as crypto traders, so in my opinion, Bitcoin will continue to rise, it may reach 250k usd in the next few months, but if anyone is interested to invest in ICO, and gain multiple benefits, immediately join ICO daneel, see full program information at www.daneel.io
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:02:19 PM

Bitcoin had recovered better than most cryptocurrencies even in the recent market crisis, demonstrating once again its strength, but I think that in the coming years it will be surpassed from some other cryptocurrency
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:02:57 PM

Bitcoin will continue to be popular and it will be used for most transactions. Governments which are against bitcoin will therefore have no other option than to accept since their people will use it much. The price will shoot up so high and it will be in high demand.
KlepZ

Activity: 330

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:38:36 PM

I hope the bitcoin in the future can be a legitimate payment instrument and inaugurated by all countries
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 07:01:22 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 03:02:00 PM by poptok1

The problem with predictions is that they usually are not based on facts, they are inherently wrong, regardless of turning true or false in the future. Occam's razor rule indicates that one should always follow the simplest route possible ergo accuracy of a prediction is simply coincidental.
With the above in mind look at this map of bitcoin legality, that I have updated with info I was able to find online:

fully legal  illegal  legal to hodl only  no data
If grey areas starts to fill up with green, bright future is ahead all cryptocurrency.
If with red this will mean death. We just have to hope that regulations madness will stop at some point.
We have to hope for people to wake up and stop the governments from being overprotective parent, than and only than green will flow this chart!

mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:10:20 PM

I imagine of the lightning network will be implemented most of the altcoins today wont have any value or will be worthless because bitcoin would be the main cryptocurrency for the payment all over the world,if and only if the lightning network will be implemented by the core developers of bitcoin which today is not that possible because the altcoins would die easily that is the reason why these developers wont implement it.

esq1337

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:25:35 PM

For me Bitcoin - will have a prosperous future. I think that it will grow 5-10 times higher than the current price for 2 years.
drogas

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:29:47 PM

I hope to see btc or any other crypto being used as regular currency but idk if we'll see it during our livetimes. Here's hoping! Smiley
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:31:29 PM

We already experience the future of bitcoin because it's run by so many years and we can see the potential of digital currency here in crypto world i think if this thing will continue they will develop more about it like as a mode of payment,more conveniece and more extra income.
Stimah22

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:48:20 PM

I just imagine if Bitcoin can be use as real currency, that is, to settle all forms of physical payment. I highly hope that will happen in the nearest future. It will take Bitcoin to moon.   
Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:05:12 PM

My opinion is this. The future is easy. We pay in stores, for an apartment, we buy a car for the crypto currency and go to rest. The question is only when will it be?
I think that when bitcoin will be used by most people. Most likely it will be in 3-4 years
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:22:18 PM

Now everything is changing so much that it's hard to answer straight exactly, but I think that even if it becomes not popular it will be on the market for a long time, because the fall from the first place is not so quick.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:37:40 PM

Over the years the technology continues to grow, as well as with financial problems and maybe in the future bitcoin will be the only crypto that survives with more advanced circumstances.
Bitcoin can have a bright future, if the government gives freedom to this one currency.
Sometimes something very good will be a lot of pros and cons that happened to its development.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: