Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:29:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you imagine the future of Bitcoin? Lets me know your opinion.  (Read 398 times)
quanahri

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 02:45:47 PM

The world will change with the technology of blockchain and BTC will reach 50k $, ETH 10k $

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goodlucktoyou

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:12:55 PM

inspired topics. i think bitcoin will always live,most people will use bitcoin in the future.the government had to reserves bitcoin,we can buy  car and house whith bitcoin ,commercial payments also use bitcoin. the last government money will disappear,because it is often free to open th printing press
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:18:31 PM

I imagine the future of bitcoin will be very successful and can be a currency that can be used in making payments in the online world, so I believe the price of bitcoin in the future will greatly increase.

Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:20:53 PM

I read that at some conference there was an idea to separate bitcoin from the blockchain. I.e. separate these terms among themselves. Leaving bitcoin is only in currency mean. If this is implemented, then the bitcoin price will only grow, the miners will not have much influence. Not my idea. But it's interesting.

coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:43:28 PM

I an carious about this issues. So please share your idea or information about it. Its my pleasure if anyone reply my thred Smiley
The trend of use of money is going toward which way is indicating directly what the future bitcoin have in actual .
And also we can see that the technology at which bitcoin depend is bloclchain and that is much encrypted technology than what the banking sectors have normal technology to handle the Fiat value money , and also can see that the banking field technician are looking to accept bloclchain technology in Thier Banking system ( recent example of the India state bank of India declared that they will accept bloclchain technology for better safety and better way to use Fiat ) .
And with these things we can see that people are going for the investment in bulk amount as well as bitcoin is spreading its value in hotel , restorant and also in airplane services ( in Japan ) .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:47:51 PM

Bitcoin is attached to a lot of dreams and invested interest of too many people, and as such i see only a bright future ahead for it. It has become a symbol for popular choice and a coin that people believe in.
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:55:02 PM

I an carious about this issues. So please share your idea or information about it. Its my pleasure if anyone reply my thred Smiley
Bitcoin is already in our life, a lot of people in my country (even old pension people) already heard about bitcoin, but they don't know what it's all about. News on TV mentioned about bitcoin, nearly every day! What will happen in the future, with bitcoin? I am quite cautious as a lot of politicians and big figures, are commenting: that it will be regulated and taxed, that's the bad news and even one of the founders Emil Oldenburg has sold all of his coins and made a bad speech, saying "When people realize how bitcoin works, they will start to sell" after this speech, bitcoin went down dramatically. So only God knows what will happen to bitcoin price, but I am most certain it will be in our life's in today and in the future! May be not at that price, who predicts it so high

Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:57:40 PM

I think Bitcoin will dissappear like a ballon explode. We contunie see the new coins. I can imagine that , blockchain technology has a different used areas.

Hoenir

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:10:14 PM

Every people use coin but this wont be a bitcoin. People will use different coins to buying something.
bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 05:00:04 AM

Bitcoins are unstopable now the only altcoin which can compete is ethereum because it is having good future. I think that bitcoins will get more expensive in coming time.
johnsaributua

Activity: 840
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 05:09:06 AM

from some information I've read, most conclude that bitcoin will reach the peak of the price when bitcoin is depleted, estimating it for 2-3 years. now the number of bitcoin that has been successfully mined about 17 million BTC from a total of 21 million BTC.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:17:16 AM

Bitcoin began to recover after the New year and now there are chances that it will rise to 20k, but I'm not sure if it will lasts for a long time
moni44

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:30:17 AM

well, is just my opinion. bitcoin so booming right now in every country talking about digital currency when we invest with out tax and good profit. some people talk about positive in bitcoin but some people think negative on bitcoin. but i found good think in this bitcoin. future promising and this is for everyone. bitcoin should have good future at this moment because right now investment grow up so fast in digital currency.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
louie69

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:31:40 AM

Just an opinion, I think bitcoin will still be there in the future and  would probably increase further perhaps reaching the price of more than 20K USD in the coming years. With this, more and more are more individuals will be interested with bitcoin thus probably increasing the demand of btc which will result for an increase in price value.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
HartleyDrake

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:47:37 AM

I will LETS  Wink you know that BTC will increase in popularity and will remain the king because their is no equal to BTC many will come and many will go but no one can dethrone the KING
BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:49:35 AM

The BTC price has dropped but now it is rising. I think Btc price will be 20 thousand dollars in April-May.
lancer10

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:22:43 PM

I have never invested in it and did not aspire for it especially, because working with bitcoin it is really inconvenient. I'm generally surprised that he is still in first place
bogacola

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:33:58 PM

I think the future is fee-less transactions. Lots of other coins have already accomplished this while BTC is still struggling to meet demand for blockchain 1.0. Lightning will keep it from crashing, but not forever.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:14:12 PM

I can imagine the future without bitcoin clearly, because it compared with the existing altcoins in terms of characteristics is not comparable and would not to be popular soon.
Mega-tron01

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:06:37 AM

Bitcoin in the future years is extravagant.With its growing community and its fast interface to global cryptocurrency.Bitcoin surely stand firm in web.Bitcoin is something to look forward to in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: