Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:48:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am scared and I need help !!! really  (Read 3042 times)
Pleaseuserealmoney

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 12:52:41 PM

A man has sexual needs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Teach

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 07:15:10 PM

This sounds like a total scam.  Online panhandler.  Bye Bye Bud.
bitbetter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I want to feel your empty heart.

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2011, 10:03:35 PM

You know, in theory, giving this guy BitCoins will make the price of bitcoins go down, because he got them for free. So if he already HAS some bitcoins, the worst possible thing we could do is give him money. I'll abstain, but just because I care about you so much.

BitBetter | where your BitCoins are fun
12f4jinRUaqsHTn2mrDSxzkw9AQ9WBLwtX
damon1492

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 10:22:44 PM

lol
love it Cool
eraziel

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 10:25:24 PM

So i really have to post in threads like this one in order to be able to post anywhere else on the forums?

Smart.
damon1492

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 10:26:34 PM

http://infinity-services.info/lolz.gif
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2011, 10:28:03 PM

So i really have to post in threads like this one in order to be able to post anywhere else on the forums?

Smart.

Hmm. Or you could create your own thread, or ask a question in another thread.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
The00Dustin

Activity: 807

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 10:30:42 PM

Smart.
I would SO like or thank on this if I could.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2011, 10:34:45 PM

Smart.
I would SO like or thank on this if I could.

See, the Newbie forum is to keep idiocy like the OP out of the main forum. Consider it a combination moat/cesspool.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
lodcrappo

Activity: 616
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 10:35:43 PM

Dear Feared,

I am Mr.David Mark. an Auditor of a BANK OF THE NORTH INTERNATIONAL,ABUJA (FCT). I have the courage to Crave indulgence for
this important business believing that you will never let me down either now or in the future. Some years ago, an American Mining
consultant/ contractor with the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, made a numbered time (fixed)deposit for twelve calendar
months, valued $12M.USD (TWELVE MILLION US DOLLARS) in an account. On maturity, The bank sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply.

My dear friend, this amount sits in escrow awaiting a fruitful claim upon designation.  To this end we can form a partnership to begin the transfer into your account.  The transaction will guarantee a benefit of $98.532 in good faith of our business.

If you are interested, please reply immediately through my personal email sending the following details:

(1) Your Full Name/Address (2) Your Private Telephone/fax Number.

Please observe the utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of
us because I shall require your assistance to invest some of my share in your country. I look forward to your earliest reply.

Yours,
Mr.David
Mark.
stella

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 10:55:48 PM

Suicide is painless.. It brings on many changes..
ghotir

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 19, 2011, 04:05:00 AM

This thread is full of 419eater winning. \m/
feared (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 19, 2011, 07:35:25 AM

You know, in theory, giving this guy BitCoins will make the price of bitcoins go down, because he got them for free. So if he already HAS some bitcoins, the worst possible thing we could do is give him money. I'll abstain, but just because I care about you so much.

Yes man rub my face in the dirt.
I have none. I i have some i didn't ask for some ones !

I am astonished amout the rudeness, the rotten meants, and all the hate in you.

Yeah baby, this is the real face of stockholders you show me ! Only the value to the shareholders is essential.

When someone really in trouble and is begging for help you just look and laugh.
Then you are amused and just in pain, the bitcoin price can be lower, when some got be sold.

maybe I just wait a little the until USD got crashed ( this maybe possible in next autumn ) and my debt are disappear ......

Well, ...
wenn you recognize that the candlelight is fire, whe meal has served a long time ago !
myrkul

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2011, 07:48:10 AM

maybe I just wait a little the until USD got crashed ( this maybe possible in next autumn ) and my debt are disappear ......

OK, first off, there's no possible way your debts are in USD. Your English is atrocious. (that means bad)

Second, You come on here and say you've been scammed, and when pressed, you give a story about not reading a loan right. That's not a scam, son. That's you being an idiot. It's also about as believable as yellow elephants flying out of my ass.

3rd, I don't know where you're getting this bullshit about stockholders and such. I'm guessing you're Chinese and have been educated in a communist school. My condolences.

Now, Go back to goldfarming.

feared (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 19, 2011, 08:33:29 AM

OK, first off, there's no possible way your debts are in USD. Your English is atrocious. (that means bad)

Second, You come on here and say you've been scammed, and when pressed, you give a story about not reading a loan right. That's not a scam, son. That's you being an idiot. It's also about as believable as yellow elephants flying out of my ass.

3rd, I don't know where you're getting this bullshit about stockholders and such. I'm guessing you're Chinese and have been educated in a communist school. My condolences.

Now, Go back to goldfarming.

Maybe my english is not even the best.
But chinese ?? roflhb
Sorry son, but I am business economist, and now living in europe.
Not reading carefully the loan right happens. And this happend to thousands of people.

Then came the lovely Lehman Brothers with the big crash. The rest is history.  Thats all. Yes in USD. If you want ask bing for the exchange in another currency.
Have you ever thought the loans explode?

Where I get the 'shit' about stockholders ?
Hm, let me see ....
I knew one . And the stock exchange is like cancer to the financials of the world. It's the easiest way to destroy money, trust me.

And here is something to your quote you might think about, even these articles aren't yellow elephants.
Analyse this :

http://economicsnewspaper.com/policy/german/united-states-bankruptcy-americans-fear-for-their-welfare-44646.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bankruptcy_in_the_United_States
http://inflationdata.com/inflation/Inflation_Articles/Is_the_United_States_Bankrupt.asp
http://www.businessinsider.com/usa-bankrupt-2010-6

I dont't like this articles , but they are still true.

I don't know why people are happy if they can offend somebody?

myrkul

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2011, 08:50:49 AM

Not reading carefully the loan right happens. And this happend to thousands of people.

These two lines, when taken together, are the funniest thing I have read all day. Thank you. You have literally made my day.

bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
July 19, 2011, 09:09:06 AM

Perhaps you should consider a career change ? or atleast stop telling people what it is that you do for a living, considering your situation.

Unfortunately the world is full of pain, victims and bad luck. With this in mind, I personally would like to thank you for being one of those statistics, because at the end of the day, someone has to do it and better you than me.

To finish with a quick word of advice: Have you ever considered making your plea for financial aid in person ? such as going door to door where you live ? or somewhere in your local area so that you can add further weight to your claim by showing people first hand about your situation ? rather than begging complete strangers on the Internet ? Asking for money in person with a starving child holding your hand might work wonders for you.

....just a thought. Good luck in the future.

zerokwel

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2011, 09:11:03 AM

Chinese I was going to say Nigeria with the use of family and god and being scared. going off other 419 bating I have seen in the past.

How about this. You get off the computer and well find a thing called a JOB. then another thing called a second JOB. then work you damm ass off.

and plus if you have nothing go bankrupt and it will all go away. no more letters etc.

Oh and if you want people not to rip at ya TRUST ME you are far from the right forums. 1/2 the people here someone at lest once has had a scammer try and scam him.

bitdragon

Activity: 609
Merit: 501

peace

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2011, 10:15:11 AM

What country in Europe do you live in and how did you end up with a USD loan.
Share the experience so that others can learn please.

realnowhereman

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 19, 2011, 11:57:26 AM

Then came the lovely Lehman Brothers with the big crash. The rest is history.  Thats all. Yes in USD. If you want ask bing for the exchange in another currency.
Have you ever thought the loans explode?

Where I get the 'shit' about stockholders ?
Hm, let me see ....
I knew one . And the stock exchange is like cancer to the financials of the world. It's the easiest way to destroy money, trust me.

How does Lehman's collapse affect a borrower?  If anything, a collapse like that can possibly write off a loan (unlikely of course, your loan is an asset, ripe for sale by administrators).  So, if we're talking about a loan, what did you do with that money?  Spent it of course.  If you spent it on a tangible asset, then sell that asset.

However, the rest of your post seems to indicate that you didn't spend it on an long term asset; you gave it to a stock broker to buy stock for you.  Presumably you were hoping to make a big load of cash on some high risk stocks/bonds/funds/whatever?

In other words, you have invested in a risky enterprise using money you couldn't afford to lose and now that you have lost, you want other people to bail you out.  You should get a job in a bank.

I'm sorry, but yours is not a hard luck story.  That is a tale of financial foolishness.  You are a gambler who has borrowed from a loan shark to bet on a "sure thing", who's horse fell at the first hurdle.

Tell me, if your gamble had turned out well, would you have come and shared all your profit with us?  Of course not.  Why then should we share your loss?

We all live in the same world, and all suffered the same crash of Lehman's; the same financial crisis happened to everyone.  Why should those who didn't chose to take such risky financial actions (and have ended up in a position better than your own) now bail you out?

I'd be willing to help someone I knew personally who has had bad luck - lost their house because a tree fell on it; lost their car because a drunk hit it; lost their job because the CEO took a load of money out of the business and gave it to a stockbroker.  I wouldn't help the CEO or the drunk though.

1AAZ4xBHbiCr96nsZJ8jtPkSzsg1CqhwDa
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: