Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:20:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin bleeding. When does it stop  (Read 2391 times)
HenneWhatElse (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:04:39 AM

Bitcoin reached already Resistance at 11.6k and failed for now. Can we predict an Altcoin recovery as soon as bitcoin corrects to 10k ? oR do altcoins recover first if bitcoin is stabilized?

I actually do not know if i should hold btc or buying cheap alts or waiting till alts start to recover.

i would appreciate an experienced answer.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:06:18 AM

Bitcoin reached already Resistance at 11.6k and failed for now. Can we predict an Altcoin recovery as soon as bitcoin corrects to 10k ? oR do altcoins recover first if bitcoin is stabilized?

I actually do not know if i should hold btc or buying cheap alts or waiting till alts start to recover.

As before, the bitcoin price is stable and the altcoin price will be green.
Let's wait this summer.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:24:32 AM

I think it's just the beginning of alts falling because BTC goes up to $20K again

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:26:45 AM

Bitcoin reached already Resistance at 11.6k and failed for now.
Failed? Bitcoin failed? seriously? its still in recovering process.
Can we predict an Altcoin recovery as soon as bitcoin corrects to 10k ? oR do altcoins recover first if bitcoin is stabilized?
You can predict with anything that you want whether bitcoin corrects at $10,000 or even lower.
Trust in bitcoin, its the best long term hold.
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:34:15 AM

It didn't fail , almost it's 11570 $ ( at the moment of writing this post )
I actually do not know if i should hold btc or buying cheap alts or waiting till alts start to recover
For long term business, it's clear that bitcoin is the optimal choice ( it may reach 20 k $ within few months )
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:35:06 AM

Now market re arranging after chinese new year and profit taking . Now investors are back . Instead of checking coin price try to analyse market cap . Now its around 500 Billion+ and fluctuating between 500 Billion from last couple of days . Once the market cap increases price will automatically increase . Based on my assumption recently lots of ICO collected huge ammount once these project hit to the market price will go high .

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
HenneWhatElse (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:35:52 AM

Can we predict an Altcoin recovery as soon as bitcoin corrects to 10k ? oR do altcoins recover first if bitcoin is stabilized?
You can predict with anything that you want whether bitcoin corrects at $10,000 or even lower.

i trust in btc the most! i mean in shorttime(days-weeks)
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:36:18 AM

the altcoin dumps will only stop the day they stop being pump and dump coins. and that day is not coming to us anytime soon. so until that day whenever a coin is pumped you should expect them to get dumped right after.

there is no such thing as "cheap altcoin". they are all expensive because they are not doing anything and also they are pumped and are inside a bubble.
you should only buy altcoins that will get pumped. for example ETC got pumped today Wink

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Dluretic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:38:13 AM

The altcoin will stop falling only when there is a big rise in bitcoins, as it still looks like a bear market in cryptocurrency markets,In my view, confidence in cryptocurrency markets has not been restored.

Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:38:49 AM

Now the market seems to be in gain of stability to move forward. The days of altcoins bleeding were over, and now everything is fluctuating within limited margin. This will be gaining resistance for a forward push which let's the price reach $15000.
hiddenmist

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:41:37 AM

I think altcoin will recover if bitcoin would be stable in $11k -$12k but if bitcoin continue to spike high, altcoin will continue to bleed because they only maintain the value in dollar and not in bitoin pair. I suggest that you stay in bitcoin until it reach $20,000  rate before buying altcoins.

Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:42:40 AM

This already happened not far ago, when BTC was growing all alts that don't have fiat pares felt in the bloodbath. After BTC stopped his fast growth they all pumped) Just wait till BTC stop for a rest) and don't buy them for a long period of time) But top alts that have trading pair with usd showed significant growth together with BTC.

sufferer123

Activity: 574
Merit: 55

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:45:26 AM

This will always go on like this. Sometimes BTC rises, and sometimes altcoins. So who won in this times, day traders of course. It is unlikely that someone with too much free time will profit in these fluctuations.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AravinthP

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:51:01 AM

probably at the end of the year we will at a level where everyone will be smiling

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:51:03 AM

i trust in btc the most! i mean in shorttime(days-weeks)
Whether you trust bitcoin in short time or long term its still a good hold.

The altcoin will stop falling only when there is a big rise in bitcoins, as it still looks like a bear market in cryptocurrency markets,In my view, confidence in cryptocurrency markets has not been restored.
Last time what I observed is bitcoin is rising and alts are rising too. There's a big money that came out to the crypto market.
melsell1

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:57:04 AM

BTC can rise and fall, but the chances of its hitting 20K are still high
google98

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:06:08 PM

This week there will be major events related to some altcoins, like rebranding, forks, coin issuance, coin destruction and so on.
So I think soon the altcoins will go up.

Don Stefanello

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:09:07 PM

Definately when btc stabilizes than the altcoins will stop the bleeding, as i said a lot before we need something new in the market which is a lot more stable, we cant just  hold on to btc as if it goes up the alts go down, and when it goes down alts again go down, that is not normal, and it needs to change!
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:15:49 PM

we are in a bad moment but be patient it will come back anyway, summer is a good period to pump, usauall around summer every altcoin goes up, so be patient
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:23:09 PM

I don't think there is no way you can control the bleeding even that Bitcoin and some altcoins are surging towards $12,000. You can't even control newbies and inexperienced cryptocurrency traders and airdrop/bounty dumpers from withdrawing their funds for their needs.

It is what cryptocurrency is all about, and we should know how to play by the unpredictability. No way it could stop bleeding, and no way it could stop surging as well.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█