Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:41:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin bleeding. When does it stop  (Read 2388 times)
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:03:18 AM

Bitcoin reached already Resistance at 11.6k and failed for now. Can we predict an Altcoin recovery as soon as bitcoin corrects to 10k ? oR do altcoins recover first if bitcoin is stabilized?

I actually do not know if i should hold btc or buying cheap alts or waiting till alts start to recover.

i would appreciate an experienced answer.

In my opinion this could be a temporary crisis for alts. Specially NYC has newly recovered. From the time being just be at ease and hold for now. Understanding the situation is quiete hard to analyze but it could be beneficial to the market.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:10:51 AM
Merited by Emperor of Man (1)

Bitcoin will be back in action by the next 2 months and alts will follow as well.. That pull back will make us rich and get our lambo. I think 40,000usd or 50,000usd is the target price for bitcoin. So better hold your position.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

kiw_91

Activity: 291
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:14:17 AM

With all the recent bad news/ reputations in crypto. I would forcast sideways movement, includes some dips for the crypto market. It will probably move back up in Q2/Q3. China would not make much impact now as the govt crakdown and blocking of all trading website. Thus slowing down the price going upwards. Hopefully china will lift the ban, then we'll see the crypto prices going up like crazy.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1614

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 01:23:22 AM

the real maturity in cryptomarkets will be achieved when 99 % altcoins will not move in sync with BTC, there are a lot of explosive projects out there whose value is being held down at the moment by the political propaganda generated against BTC...

kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 01:23:58 AM

I think it's just the beginning of alts falling because BTC goes up to $20K again
I'm absolutely sure that Bitcoin will not rise to 20k, even though it is on a pamp now. Ethereum will overtake it soon

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
duchaitp

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:36:29 AM

Bitcoin reached already Resistance at 11.6k and failed for now. Can we predict an Altcoin recovery as soon as bitcoin corrects to 10k ? oR do altcoins recover first if bitcoin is stabilized?

I actually do not know if i should hold btc or buying cheap alts or waiting till alts start to recover.

Until I wrote this comment, the bitcoin price dropped below $ 10k. But I think it will soon rise again in March and Ethereum is the same.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:54:45 AM

As soon as the prices are truly stabilized, altcoins will stop bleeding.
But now it seems quite hard for the market getting stable due to bitcoin still crashed over and over again.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
blankpaladin

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:04:05 AM

We can't predict what happen to the market value. if it will go up or down. or maintain. but don't buy yet. As advice, wait a little bit longer before you buy. Because the price now is lil bit higher than before 7000$ for bitcoin. So wait until it drop again before investing to it. Then don't sell too. Just hold you bitcoin if you have 1 bitcoin.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 02:10:00 AM

I don't think it failed and even though, I still believe in it as a good long term hold. There's no stopping bitcoin, only a few disruptions.

Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:16:49 AM

I think it's just the beginning of alts falling because BTC goes up to $20K again
Yes your right this is the beginning so jaut wait to summer i think it will rice again.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:17:41 AM

I think this is the impact of the large users who sell their bitcoins. you know a few days ago the price got down to $6k. and then the price continues to rise periodically to reach $11k. of course users who buy at the price of $6k will sell it yesterday. because they almost profit 2-fold. of course they will not waste that opportunity right ? but you don't need to be afraid. the price will stop down again and then they will buy bitcoin again and be prepared for a price higher than $11k yesterday dude
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:24:37 AM

There is room for the top 100 coins to grow but it will be hard for the weaker coins to recover.
Beanson

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:26:02 AM

When Bitcoin falls expect altcoins to follow. They are not strong alone. They can't stay on their feet.
You should pray for Bitcoin to stay at same level or rise, so altcoins can rise too.

have you not noticed lately that bitcoin has been on the rise but the alts havent followed?
theres to much wrong with your statement to start....
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:30:53 AM

All the gains we received for the past week have been erased. The market is irrational because we got good news this week like robinhood opening and ripple adding new clients and everyone is still selling. For some reason, some of the youtubers I watch are expecting a huge bull run in April/May. Not sure what they're basing that on.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:59:14 AM

Bitcoin will be back in action by the next 2 months and alts will follow as well.. That pull back will make us rich and get our lambo. I think 40,000usd or 50,000usd is the target price for bitcoin. So better hold your position.
This does not seem realistic at all, there needs to be a reason for bitcoin to touch those prices, what it is going to create such an interest in bitcoin? In order for the price to grow like that you need a huge demand and demand is not going to be there especially in these markets where bitcoin and almost all alts are red again I would like for this to be temporary but it seems we are not going to see a huge increase in the price soon.
jacjuice

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:02:52 AM

All the gains we received for the past week have been erased. The market is irrational because we got good news this week like robinhood opening and ripple adding new clients and everyone is still selling. For some reason, some of the youtubers I watch are expecting a huge bull run in April/May. Not sure what they're basing that on.

Robinhood opening doesn't seem to actually be that positive now that we know they aren't even maintaining their own exchange. They are just using other exchanges so there's not much attraction for new investors that are skeptical of crypto exchanges and were hoping Robnhood would be safer.
monmoni

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:14:31 AM

When we looked at the chart, altcoin highly influenced by bitcoin. It is fine when we found the market being sideways, after the price falls last month and now being sideways, wait for the trends. In next month will be a positive sign for bitcoin.
limitup

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:19:27 AM

Alt Seasonals suggest March.
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:43:16 AM

I think it will be like this in few months but I think you had better to hold the btc because I think it is the most reliable coin for us to hold and it will be high in the near future and bring me more money.

Drizzlepistol

Activity: 134

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:46:59 AM

I think it will recover soon. it has fallen down because of the bad news. but with the come back of the investors after Lunar New Year holidays.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: