Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:25:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin bleeding. When does it stop  (Read 2391 times)
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:59:17 AM

Bitcoin reached already Resistance at 11.6k and failed for now. Can we predict an Altcoin recovery as soon as bitcoin corrects to 10k ? oR do altcoins recover first if bitcoin is stabilized?

I actually do not know if i should hold btc or buying cheap alts or waiting till alts start to recover.

i would appreciate an experienced answer.
better to wait for a recovery in Bitcoin. because usually when Bitcoin recovers, other Altcoin also experience recovery.

Bitcoin has been recovering a little...more than ethereum anyways. It will be nice just to see green across the board for more than a frigging day or two. This is really getting to be shitty and annoying. I mean seriously...I get that the market does corrections over the course of the year, but enough is enough. Bad news day after day in the crypto space, governments constantly bitching and regulating and threatening. Can we please get a fucking break already?
torotot

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:06:59 AM

I look bitcoin as one of the prominent coin in this crypto cycles of coins and exchange. Bitcoin will always recover no matter what will happen it will go back and go back to the top because it seems bitcoin was predestined to always on the top of altcoins in crypto world.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 02:11:57 AM

Alt coin will keep bleeding until bitcoin hit 15K+ and have approximately 45% domination over the market. And that to happen, people need to buy bitcoin more or need some institution money to pour in for few weeks. If not we might see more bottom price in coming weeks.

gareng1468

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:20:14 AM

bad altcoin market this end, making sales seemed to interfere with investment or parked funds on altcoin makes me re-think, this weekend if no show change may be suggested will sell some altcoin assets. before the market gets worse, selling and buying bitcoin becomes one of the options at the moment. btc market is not too bad compared to alt.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:49:27 AM

Bitcoin is in a recovery state now, it’s starting to get stable again, and for that, altcoin follows. We just have to wait for a few months time and all will be back in green and stop the bleeding. Keep holding your btc and your altcoins as well. It’s just a matter of time until they all recover.
Soots

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:55:32 PM

Bitcoin is in a recovery state now, it’s starting to get stable again, and for that, altcoin follows. We just have to wait for a few months time and all will be back in green and stop the bleeding. Keep holding your btc and your altcoins as well. It’s just a matter of time until they all recover.

Actually, when bitcoin drops to lessthan $20,000 it is still in the stage of recovery as it's getting lower up to $7,800 this year. In fact, many users have a huge amount of losses as they make a panic selling their share due to a downfall of bitcoin at the start of this year. I would say the bleeding if altcoins will stop in times of bitcoin will increase but still didn't increase too high as by hope by many here in crypto currency community.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:01:45 PM

Actually no one knows when it will dump and when it will bump so better to invest on the good potential coins in long term so you no need to worry about these temporary bumps and dumps.
samster

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:05:07 PM

ALT's will be rise back like all time just give it a time and HODL your positions.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:18:17 AM

ALT's will be rise back like all time just give it a time and HODL your positions.
This is not completely correct, some coins are going to recover most likely the ones at the top, the ones that are the most solid but there are many other coins that are never going to recover the crash of the market came at the worst possible time, you must remember that just a few coins have world wide recognition the rest of the coins are only known by a portion of the members of this forum so if many holders sell their coins and lose interest in these lesser known altcoins it is possible the coins will never recover.
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:22:24 AM

Bitcoin reached already Resistance at 11.6k and failed for now. Can we predict an Altcoin recovery as soon as bitcoin corrects to 10k ? oR do altcoins recover first if bitcoin is stabilized?

I actually do not know if i should hold btc or buying cheap alts or waiting till alts start to recover.

i would appreciate an experienced answer.

As soon as the bitcoin market dust settles, altcoin price will recover. We all know that bitcoin bull or bear has a negative effect on altcoin because they either sell their alts to gain more income on bitcoin or to avoid further losses on altcoin.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:45:34 AM

Alts go down when BTC goes down, ALTs goes further down when BTC goes on a bull run  Grin Its a hard truth we all need to swallow.
But again, the real Alt season begins when BTC goes stable with less volatility and lesser fluctuation.
I am ready for more ALT bleeding in coming months and we expect a big BTC bull run, but then the ALT season will come. Cool
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:32:16 AM

Generally speaking, when the market is recovering from a dip, altcoins are bouncing more quickly than bitcoin.
Let us see what will happen when the whole market is moving up again. My prediction is bitcoin will lose dominance gradually.
januri

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:12:18 AM

in my view, everyone waits impatiently when it's over. I hope next month, we will only see the prices continue,
to increase and the situation will change completely and we will finally see good growth
mbah

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:20:32 AM

based on what happens in the market will certainly be a disadvantage if the sell in low price. better to wait and be patient until the market recovered. It's not fast but that time will surely come. good bitcoin or altcoin still have the future prices anew and this situation will not last forever.

ngochuyen0071

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:34:49 AM

When we looked at the chart, altcoin highly influenced by bitcoin. It is fine when we found the market being sideways, after the price falls last month and now being sideways, wait for the trends. In next month will be a positive sign for bitcoin.
viquynhh555

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:45:34 PM

I wouldn't invest too much at his moment! keep your coin and observe the market...we need a killer coin like ETH...there are few but not there yet
Hero of Legendary

Activity: 94
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:47:46 PM

if you are holding bitcoin and you got it from dip time I think you should not need to worry about the bull run in bitcoin because this will surely happen.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
kimhong1131997

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:24:18 AM

Be patient to the price of all cryptocurrency soon if they got high demand our coin will pump or increase. For now this bleeding is just a normal in all currency but it will reduce when bitcoin price increase.
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:28:53 AM

I held cryptocurrency and at the time when you wrote this post, and now. I believe that the rate can not be guessed, it is better to have several sources of income and give the crypto currency to grow
alfimanis

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:36:51 AM

even now almost all coins on the market are red, and probably this is the right time to buy some coin especially bitcoin or ethereum and then hold it for the long-term. and in my opinion, the market will recover at the end of this year
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: