Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:27:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin bleeding. When does it stop  (Read 2389 times)
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:18:04 PM

indeed it has become the nature of crypto, up and down drastically, always alternating, and now is the time for crypto to decline, and I'm sure there will be a time for the crypto to rise again

ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:59:56 AM

Cyclicity is the main property of the market, the market will always be volatile, it is so arranged. If today we see a fall, then soon growth should begin.
Xeyumol

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:40:27 AM

awful altcoin showcase this end, making deals appeared to meddle with speculation or stopped supports on altcoin influences me re-to think, this end of the week if no show change might be recommended will offer some altcoin resources. before the market deteriorates, offering and purchasing bitcoin ends up one of the choices right now. btc showcase isn't too terrible contrasted with alt.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:46:00 AM

It is still bleeding until now. I have also many altcoins in my wallet ang my folio is like down to 80%. I am still holding them hoping that it will become a lot better sooner. I still believe in it and will keep holding it until the market recovers.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
hyriyum

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:51:37 AM

terrible altcoin showcase this end, making deals appeared to meddle with speculation or stopped supports on altcoin influences me re-to think, this end of the week if no show change might be recommended will offer some altcoin resources. before the market deteriorates, offering and purchasing bitcoin ends up one of the choices right now. btc advertise isn't too awful contrasted with alt.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:01:38 AM

Seems like money from altcoins flowed to bitcoin and out of crypto for the past several weeks.
If BTC dominance weakens, then some of it will flow back to alts.
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:16:48 AM

When btc is up alts starts bleeding when btc goes low then also btc start bleeding. The only time alts look good when btc is stable. And the market behaviour now is not likely to last year's. But when btc goes up and alts starts bleeding better buy some alts. Cause when alts start growing , it gives always better profit than btc (it's my personal opinion). So better buy some alts but don't put all your money in one place. So level some btc for hold. Cause there maybe many coins tokens whatever btc is always the king of this whole system. Thank you . And do your own research before taking any decisions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
maronalex2

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:36:31 AM

I don't think that they will be stopped in the nearest future because alternative cryptocurrency is growing day by day and this developing influences on everything on the market.
armack18

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:38:43 AM

Alternative cryptocurrencies' decreasing will be restored soo and they will be on the top again. Their bleeding depends on BTC and from the cryptmarket at all, wait for the restoring.
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:52:43 PM

Bitcoin reached already Resistance at 11.6k and failed for now. Can we predict an Altcoin recovery as soon as bitcoin corrects to 10k ? oR do altcoins recover first if bitcoin is stabilized?

I actually do not know if i should hold btc or buying cheap alts or waiting till alts start to recover.

i would appreciate an experienced answer.

There is no way for anyone to know when the bleeding will stop as it is practically impossible for anyone to predict where the price of the coins will go. Hold your bitcoins and the altcoins that you have and if you have the money to spare then it is a good idea for you to buy some more altcoins now that the prices are down and hold them for the long term.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:55:29 AM

Many say that the Bitcoin supports around 6000 USD and it turns out that this year 2018, the lowest price is around 5800 USD: 1 Bitcoin.

Certainly it has already passed the support of 6000 USD and many say for altcoins HODL, maybe the best way for your altcoins assets.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:11:23 AM

One thing is sure....either bitcoin or Altcoins, they will both grow/or fall in value if you buy any. The truth is; it is difficult to predict precisely the coins that will fetch you more profit as market continues to grow bigger.
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:22:06 AM

When stupid money stops panic selling.
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:45:41 PM

It stops when the price of bitcoin gets better but for now, this is what we are stuck with, there is no taking it back. The coins are going to bleed for a long time after this. It is how it has always been, it is how it always is when the market is going into a bear. The only thing that can stop it is for there to be as much demand on the coins as there is supply.

gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 492

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:47:06 PM

We just need to see BTC moving upward fast and the rest will come.
Bitcoin is a big impact in the crypto world. the Bullrun of BTC may affect the price and demand of other coins.
This is why we called BTC as the father of all cryptos. The effect of BTC is like dominos to ALTS.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

bitcoinpeople2

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:33:09 PM

Altcoins are serious bleeding and we are all hoping that they stop cos we are actually tired of this bloodbath season, and we can't wait to see the end of it. There are a lot of theories that have been passed for why the altcoins are bleeding, but at this point, I really do not care anyone, I just want everything to stop, and return to normal again.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:10:08 PM

Nobody know when it will stop bleeding but it is expected that all is going well soon. For the meantime, it's better to take a bold move of buying more cryptos that you already have. With the price falling down, it is already a good quantity to be added in your current holdings. So don't worry much about altcoins bleeding, instead, take it as opportunity to invest in cheaper price now and earn big profit later.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
coingbag

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:31:07 AM

Altcoin will not rise if bitcoin is still in a stable position. Bitcoin is always the benchmark price for altcoins. Altcoin will only rise if bitcoin has skyrocketed. One of the reasons why Altcoin will not go up is still quiet demand if the price of bitcoin is not high.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:37:01 AM

Bitcoin reached already Resistance at 11.6k and failed for now. Can we predict an Altcoin recovery as soon as bitcoin corrects to 10k ? oR do altcoins recover first if bitcoin is stabilized?

I actually do not know if i should hold btc or buying cheap alts or waiting till alts start to recover.

We does not know exactly what will really happen but we speculate cryptocurrencies future. Bleeding of crypto coins will never stop, because it is so volatile and sensitive anytime it will rise and will drop immediately. Even if it will rise but anytime it will drop again so bleeding will stop and that is the characteristic of a crypto currency. But all alts are following the trend of the bitcoin so possible if bitcoin rise, alts will rise also.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:01:58 AM

There is no way for anyone to know when the bleeding will stop as it is practically impossible for anyone to predict where the price of the coins will go. Hold your bitcoins and the altcoins that you have and if you have the money to spare then it is a good idea for you to buy some more altcoins now that the prices are down and hold them for the long term.
Altcoin still on dump and we can't forecast how long it will take ,in our way to avoid that make sure to have patience .There's always another option for us so I think it's better to buy more potential coin in altcoin. I believe there will be a good bounceback in this season that's why we must learned to wait even in a short or long time.

Yes i think so, because Playing investment is a tense thing, whether the coin that we invest will have a high selling price later.
While the selling price is low we should not panic keep calm so to overcome it would be wise if we invest some crypto that we think can give advantage, so if there is one crypto that fail there is still another crypto that will cover the losses of the coin and total funds that we invest not be useless.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: