Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:58:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to buy the best ICOs  (Read 186 times)
michellej0077 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:13:07 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 11:33:48 AM by michellej0077

New member but a long term BT follower. Recently got into buying ICOs and wanted to know how is everyone buying ICOs these days? Seems almost impossible to buy in crowdsale, due to gas war, over subscribed, etc, etc! I have recently bought MatrixAI through this telegram pooling group: https://t.me/thekryptofactor

Does anybody have anymore groups they are aware of and can help me out?
rlclub

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:36:59 PM

I have another ICO to consider.  Check out ICO for RLCoin, an enterprise solution for loyalty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2944891.msg30254035#msg30254035
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:30:18 PM

See their road and see or watch reviews from top ICO reviewers. hear what they have to say about the ICO what is going to drive the value up in the long run.The reviewers you will listen to are the non paid reviewers. paid reviewers will always hype the ICO
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:52:02 PM

See their road and see or watch reviews from top ICO reviewers. hear what they have to say about the ICO what is going to drive the value up in the long run.The reviewers you will listen to are the non paid reviewers. paid reviewers will always hype the ICO
Bitcointalk is where most campaign managers and developers chat about the updates that they have in store. Trying to get people to use Bitcoin is not what most projects with ICO's want -they want to make cash.
The Announcement threads within Bitcointalk has updates for coins even before the coin launches.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:07:37 AM

New member but a long term BT follower. Recently got into buying ICOs and wanted to know how is everyone buying ICOs these days? Seems almost impossible to buy in crowdsale, due to gas war, over subscribed, etc, etc! I have recently bought MatrixAI through this telegram pooling group: https://t.me/thekryptofactor

Does anybody have anymore groups they are aware of and can help me out?

Hi, you have and need to follow the protocol and instructions of supposed icos you are wanting to invest, for some icos, you need to complete kyc registration, exchange your BTC/ETH For their tokens, then you get your purchased tokens, for some icos, you get to register, and purchase immediately, you just need to be careful and not make the wrong payment.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:36:28 AM

You do not really need to bother yourself much on the group to join in order to know the ICO to purchase. I believe you are already in the right place. Bitcointalk forum is a good platform  where so many ICOs are being publicised every now and then. Try as much as possible to search through the announcement thread of altcoins, i am sure you will find the one that suits you.
oludare1

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:08:30 PM

Here are some of my ideals:

Carefully examine the project:  Read the information on the project's website, check out the team and the advisors, and read up on their backgrounds. There are many things involved here.

Understand the risks before going in: Typically, when a project tied to an ICO fails, the associated tokens will plummet in value.

No path is 100% safe, but there are precautions you can take.
Franklin Pierce

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:27:28 PM

I think you should take those steps into considerations, hope this helps:

Know the people behind them
It is critical to know the nature of the company and the teams behind ICOs. Most of the companies are newly incorporated, but many founders have been around in their respective industries. It is possible to review profiles and search for news and mentions in their prior projects and efforts.

Go for disruptive concepts
As far as the concepts behind these startups, the adage of offering unique and valuable holds. Due to the ease of holding ICOs, many startups have fallen into the me-too trap, where they only seek to be a better, cheaper, faster version of an already existing service. Unless they offer something unique, chances are these startups are just bound to compete rather innovate.

Understand the target market
It is important to put the company, their technology, and product or service in the context of their target market. They will inevitably be subjected to the market and regulatory pressures of their target industries, so knowing the environment should give you an idea of what challenges and opportunities these ventures face.

Evaluate the technology
One can also evaluate the viability of a venture through its proof of concept. Ventures with proofs of concept and pilot case studies are often safer bets. ICOs that offer nothing more than an idea bear significant risk compared to ventures that have proofs of concept already available for evaluation and testing.

Nitpick the white paper
A white paper serves as the company’s pitch to potential investors. As such, it should be well-written and substantial enough to provide compelling arguments on why people should trust the venture with their investments. Nitpicking the white paper could prove useful in revealing the details of how their solutions work and what need areas they will be addressing.

Know what the coins are for
Integral to ICOs are the coins or tokens themselves. Aside from functioning as the form of security (similar to stocks in traditional investments or initial public offerings), these coins often have other functions with the platform or ecosystem.
Gu_XiaoMing

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:28:54 PM

I think a easy way to find a good ICO project is to check if it is hot on medium presses, such as the how many members in telegram channel, or how many posts in the ann thread on this forum. I think you can take a look at my signature, modex is a solid project that have many famous partners.
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:41:04 PM

Of course, as you write here, you can and need to look and read and white paper and social networks developers also need to carefully review. But, there will never be guarantees. It should be understood that any investment in any project involves risk. No one can guarantee the safety of your money. No state will protect.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:44:45 PM

check roadmap , read whitepaper ,
see reviews on icobench or other such sites ,
also see reviews by reputed youtuber ,
verify team photos ,

if everything ok , then check price with respect to its supply , so that you get an idea whether pricing is reasonable or high .

cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:51:09 PM

I think you should take those steps into considerations, hope this helps:

Know the people behind them
It is critical to know the nature of the company and the teams behind ICOs. Most of the companies are newly incorporated, but many founders have been around in their respective industries. It is possible to review profiles and search for news and mentions in their prior projects and efforts.

Go for disruptive concepts
As far as the concepts behind these startups, the adage of offering unique and valuable holds. Due to the ease of holding ICOs, many startups have fallen into the me-too trap, where they only seek to be a better, cheaper, faster version of an already existing service. Unless they offer something unique, chances are these startups are just bound to compete rather innovate.

Understand the target market
It is important to put the company, their technology, and product or service in the context of their target market. They will inevitably be subjected to the market and regulatory pressures of their target industries, so knowing the environment should give you an idea of what challenges and opportunities these ventures face.

Evaluate the technology
One can also evaluate the viability of a venture through its proof of concept. Ventures with proofs of concept and pilot case studies are often safer bets. ICOs that offer nothing more than an idea bear significant risk compared to ventures that have proofs of concept already available for evaluation and testing.

Nitpick the white paper
A white paper serves as the company’s pitch to potential investors. As such, it should be well-written and substantial enough to provide compelling arguments on why people should trust the venture with their investments. Nitpicking the white paper could prove useful in revealing the details of how their solutions work and what need areas they will be addressing.

Know what the coins are for
Integral to ICOs are the coins or tokens themselves. Aside from functioning as the form of security (similar to stocks in traditional investments or initial public offerings), these coins often have other functions with the platform or ecosystem.
Consider the product of the ICO has to offer,because most of the successful ICOs today has good working products/services and most of the shit campaigns doesnt have any product,morelikely these shit projects are still in planning phase and if you have researched very well you wont be joining any of these scam projects because you will only waste your time.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
Tanakaneko

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:09:12 PM

Recently began to pay attention to projects that carry out the sale of tokens in several stages in 3 or more, thus before each new stage it is possible to estimate the degree of people's interest from the amount of money already invested in it! Unfortunately, very often has begun to appear some dubious projects that want to sell tokens within 1 week-2 weeks. At the same time they have absolutely empty pages of social networks!
tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:21:12 PM

Read the whitepaper, check the roadmap, check the team behind the project, see reviews from crypto reviews.
And how to buy? It's depending on each ICO
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:41:03 PM

He means that the popular ICO network ETH is overloaded and the price for GAS is high, and many transactions do not pass for this reason . Here only option to put the big Commission if you want to manage to buy on ICO
BeruchN

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:47:29 PM

You do not really need to bother yourself much on the group to join in order to know the ICO to purchase. I believe you are already in the right place. Bitcointalk forum is a good platform  where so many ICOs are being publicised every now and then. Try as much as possible to search through the announcement thread of altcoins, i am sure you will find the one that suits you.

Yeah I think most community groups tend to overhype ICOs, many groups tend to do that and even ICOs nowadays are usually scams.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
teddyelwyn

Activity: 268

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:06:44 PM

Another thing to consider is buying their tokens when they hit exchanges. Got in on IoT Chain (ITC) when they hit Huobi and Polymath when they hit Kucoin.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:13:18 PM

if you are interested to invest in ICO, I suggest you to join the daneel.io project, see the full information at www.daneel.io, only 10 days before daneel ICO is finished, so what are you waiting for, immediately join
ceyceyki

Activity: 126

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:16:54 PM

If you want to join an ICO, I would recommend you this website : https://airdropalert.com/
You can also see some airdrops there. Yes there are many telegram groups but you should do your own research as well.

InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:20:02 PM

For Favorable investments, it will be very useful to master the trade on EtnerDelta!
Regards!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: