Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:41:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to buy the best ICOs  (Read 186 times)
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 08:22:29 PM

New member but a long term BT follower. Recently got into buying ICOs and wanted to know how is everyone buying ICOs these days? Seems almost impossible to buy in crowdsale, due to gas war, over subscribed, etc, etc! I have recently bought MatrixAI through this telegram pooling group: https://t.me/thekryptofactor

Does anybody have anymore groups they are aware of and can help me out?

Looking for an ICO to join, there are so many and i see that people are making suggestions on the thread about airdrops. For me, i guess the bounty bitcoin talk thread is great . You should start from there

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:24:36 PM

Guys, don't you even read the question? He asked how to buy tokens on crowdsale. It's really a challenge to buy tokens of a good project now due to the growing hype around ICOs. The best way is to participate in a pre-sale of even private sale if you have enough money to invest. Another important thing is to track when ICOs open there whitelists and join them ASAP. In most cases it's the only opportunity to buy tokens. When a gas war begins try to use a maximum allowed gwei. And good luck to you!
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100