Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:49:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockport speculation possible quick 10x  (Read 230 times)
preshpr1nce (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:26:17 AM

What do you all think about Blockport? good concept, large team, roadmap looks good, white paper sounds good, market cap in the 30 millions.
Seems a no brainer to me, 300-500 million by mid year looks very possible if all goes well.

Thoughts? can't find any negative info about it, only positives.

Had a bit of a pump lately, will wait for a little dip before buying in.
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:22:14 PM

What do you all think about Blockport? good concept, large team, roadmap looks good, white paper sounds good, market cap in the 30 millions.
Seems a no brainer to me, 300-500 million by mid year looks very possible if all goes well.

BPT has been the only green in my portfolio the past few days.  If they can deliver on the coinbase like platform they're promising, it should be huge.  And if the alt market picks up and they have some good development updates, the 300-500mcap you're projecting by midyear seems very doable.   
TalkToomuch

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:04:41 PM

Over the past couple of days the price of blockport rised a lot. But i think that has to do with the sudden announcement of listing at kucoin

preshpr1nce (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:03:45 PM

Price is cheap right now, I've just bought up a good amount today, holding it till 10x, I think it has the potential to do so by mid year going by their road map, here's a few points:

1. Beta platform launches next month.
2. Will allow Fiat purchases of coins via credit cards
3. Has a hybrid exchange system, links up with multiple exchanges to get you the best buy/sell price
4. Social trading, follow and copy other traders, view their portfolio and gains etc.
5. Ability to have your wallet on the blockchain, own private keys etc
6. I've looked up the team, good background.
7. Good partnerships, including Arc in the list, the Arc CFO is an adviser for them
8. Market cap is 32 million
9. It's been solid during the bad times.
10. Recent listing on KuCoin

I could add more but 10 points is enough, for me it's simple, I'll use Blockport once it's running, more than happy to invest in things I'll use.

Get in while it's cheap, this is the best < $50 million cap coin going right now in my eyes.
ledigi

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:10:56 PM

kukoin pumped the price now better to wait till it gets to .4-.5
preshpr1nce (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:26:43 PM

kukoin pumped the price now better to wait till it gets to .4-.5

I don't see this happening, even now with the whole market in a dip it's not going under 6000 sats, I've been sitting here watching it, it went to 5800 for a few minutes then right back up, the chances of it going back to 7k are higher than 4-5k imo

Market cap is way too low for such a product being just around the corner.
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:28:27 PM

Blockport is one of the GEM that will be huge in the next 2 or 3 months. There is a great potential to grow up x10 or more in long term and maybe we will see a x3-5 in short term.
cryptozw

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:05:08 PM

Thanks for all the contributions guys. I for one did not even bother to invest in Blockport but from the looks of it so far, i think it was a bad decision not to jump in before the ship sailed. I can only watch as it moon now. Blockport is cartainly going to reach heights if they stick to their whitepaper and roadmap.

preshpr1nce (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:02:55 PM

Thanks for all the contributions guys. I for one did not even bother to invest in Blockport but from the looks of it so far, i think it was a bad decision not to jump in before the ship sailed. I can only watch as it moon now. Blockport is cartainly going to reach heights if they stick to their whitepaper and roadmap.

You've not missed the ship yet, it's had a dip today, I sadly was watching while some one dumped a ton of it, can't get more BTC quick enough to buy at this price.. tempted to sell some of my alts to get more.

27 million market cap on a coin which should be 300+ once the product comes out. I think the Beta next month will push it over a 50 million cap

It's #8 on Kucoin for volume, just under 2x the ICO price and the ICO sold out in 12 minutes.
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:44:11 PM

Thanks for the warning. I will refrain from buying. Inform in this discussion as soon as you learn the detailed information about it. Strongly frightened that everything is so good with them.
wuclx

Activity: 447
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:12:33 PM

Thanks for the warning. I will refrain from buying. Inform in this discussion as soon as you learn the detailed information about it. Strongly frightened that everything is so good with them.

Are you trolling? Do you really think BPT is looking too good to be true? If I had some spare fiat, I would buy some BPT. Currently I don't want to put any more money in crypto though and reallocations aren't possible.
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:19:18 PM

bought some blockport, will stock up this up to 3 months Smiley, this token has such big potential

topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:33:17 PM

I don't see the need to invest in this project,  if there are better platform than this project why do I need to go for the alternative, people just invest for speculative reasons not because it is providing a better solutions than the current ones
Cryptocucumber

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:52:45 PM

There are no Doupt better platforms out but the fact is with low market cap coins like this, there's a much greater chance to gain a good profit. Who doesn't love gambling lol
preshpr1nce (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:42:40 AM

I don't see the need to invest in this project,  if there are better platform than this project why do I need to go for the alternative, people just invest for speculative reasons not because it is providing a better solutions than the current ones

Show me a platform with cross trading between exchanges, fiat purchases and a decentralised wallet.

Also the trade copying system will appeal to pleb traders big time.

Same comments have been made about other exchange coins that did over x10 in a short period, what did they offer new over a nice UI?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: