Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:46:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETC rise to...?  (Read 899 times)
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 08:45:36 PM

i dont think that you can speculate an fork from another token....
etc will perform equi with eth , if btc will grow up to 75k and eth would grow to 15k..
everything will go up a bit ... because of that im holding every coin i get , because it could be a lot of money in long therm....

thanks

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:44:12 PM

Think bigger.  Watch this video starting at 16:30:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7nZVJ2JRFM

Imagine the implications of Bitmain investing millions on Asic development and production for Ethereum Classic.  We already know that Ethereum is shifting to POS, so the long term bet is surely ETC.

I'm starting to think that Callisto's impact is too small to make ETC rise beyond .005 BTC and I don't think it's gonna crash after March 5 because what's there to crash?  It didn't even rise that much in the first place.

is bitmain entering ETC mining is a good thing? the continuation of gpu mining is one of the main things ETC has going for it versus ethereum, it'll gobble up all the slack and add resulting volume, however i'm far from convinced that ethereum will go PoS any time in the near future.
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:48:46 PM

etc will perform equi with eth , if btc will grow up to 75k and eth would grow to 15k..
everything will go up a bit ... because of that im holding every coin i get , because it could be a lot of money in long therm....

thanks
After making a successful fork I think ETC will have a huge turnaround. I believe the ETC will add a lot of value once it is bounced back and can be considered as the second ETH of this market. To survive and develop in this market the altcoin must constantly improve and ETC is doing very well that.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:26:08 AM

thanks
After making a successful fork I think ETC will have a huge turnaround. I believe the ETC will add a lot of value once it is bounced back and can be considered as the second ETH of this market. To survive and develop in this market the altcoin must constantly improve and ETC is doing very well that.
Its not a fork its a new chain that will bring etc owners airdrop in 1:1 ratio.This sidechain project is called callisto and it will be used like a testing ground for tech that will probably be implemented to etc,things like scalability and trying to get rid of dao hack problem
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:31:12 AM

With a selling as of now of 39.68 USD well things seem to be looking pretty well in Ethereum Classic coins with a good percentage of rising in the price in the past days pass. Looking forward for the price to go about 70 USD then that will be a good time to sell because it's definitely a reasonable amount for you income returned.

GlassMaster

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:28:37 AM

Looking to HODL post airdrop but wondering how far we're expecting the rise to go?

It's been a pretty profitable week already. Any guesses? I'm expecting $65-70.
If you watched the charts and analyzed them you noticed that $ 45 was an irresistible bar for this coin. It has no further development therefore I do not see a price increase until the forecast.

mountrock

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:48:26 AM

We will need to observe the demand if it is high then the price can jump up , on the other hand if the demand is low then it is possible to go down to the ditch.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:22:03 AM

Positive sentiment all the way for classic
I see short term upside
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ethereum-classic/usd

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:25:08 AM

Positive sentiment all the way for classic
I see short term upside
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ethereum-classic/usd

Till bitcoin keep moving erratically there is not going to be much stabilty im afraid

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 1435

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:35:50 AM

Think bigger.  Watch this video starting at 16:30:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7nZVJ2JRFM

Imagine the implications of Bitmain investing millions on Asic development and production for Ethereum Classic.  We already know that Ethereum is shifting to POS, so the long term bet is surely ETC.

I'm starting to think that Callisto's impact is too small to make ETC rise beyond .005 BTC and I don't think it's gonna crash after March 5 because what's there to crash?  It didn't even rise that much in the first place.

is bitmain entering ETC mining is a good thing? the continuation of gpu mining is one of the main things ETC has going for it versus ethereum, it'll gobble up all the slack and add resulting volume, however i'm far from convinced that ethereum will go PoS any time in the near future.

Granting that Bitmain was really comitting in building Asics specifically for ETC...?  For sure it's a good thing, if all you care about is the price.  Miners' and manufacturers' motivations are always profit driven.  It's gonna be huge for ETC imo.

But yeah, it's gonna be bad for decentralization and the small miners.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:41:00 PM

Granting that Bitmain was really comitting in building Asics specifically for ETC...?  For sure it's a good thing, if all you care about is the price.  Miners' and manufacturers' motivations are always profit driven.  It's gonna be huge for ETC imo.

I think that people say about short-term till airdrop. And there is all sadly as I see. A month ago I think that ETC can be $100-120. But today no chance. If we see $50 it will be a miracle. No more
But for long-term, I bought some ETC time to time
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:09:00 PM

I think that people say about short-term till airdrop. And there is all sadly as I see. A month ago I think that ETC can be $100-120. But today no chance. If we see $50 it will be a miracle. No more

Why you think so? We have enough time to grow. If you remember Next and Ignis then you can see that good pump was near airdrop date. May be some investors wait for dump to buy for CLO? And we will wait
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:12:28 PM

Looking to HODL post airdrop but wondering how far we're expecting the rise to go?

If you watched the charts and analyzed them you noticed that $ 45 was an irresistible bar for this coin. It has no further development therefore I do not see a price increase until the forecast.

I was seeing the this ETC at 1 USD around only but now this coon shows enormous growth in the market. We will not get the value bump more i think. Already they touched more than enough value in the market.
So we canoog expect more amount in the market. Why can't go with investing on IOTA or ADA bro.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
vodovozvodi

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:44:45 PM

I was seeing the this ETC at 1 USD around only but now this coon shows enormous growth in the market. We will not get the value bump more i think. Already they touched more than enough value in the market.
So we canoog expect more amount in the market. Why can't go with investing on IOTA or ADA bro.

Because airdrop and some free money  Grin But I wait no more than $60-65. And it's in the best way. Actually $50 can become ATH for long time for ETC

Karto

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:55:30 PM

i dont know how much it will cost in $, i want it  to go at least to 0.005 sats!!

BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:56:11 PM

I believe that by March 5th ETC can cost more than $70. If the price stabilizes, we will see a large increase in the price of the coin this year.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 1435

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:41:17 PM

But I don't think a lot of people went in for the air drop.  I mean check the price, it hardly moved.  And I don't think the price will fall much post air drop since ETC haven't gone 'parabolic' yet.  If it does this week then I'll prolly change my tune.  But now...?  It's still a good range to accumulate for the long haul.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Rodimill8

Activity: 238

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:41:54 PM

All depends from the market. and btc charts. Sure ETC can make $60 easy, because of CLO airdrop.   I hold it, and see that ETC on the chart is in big triangle and we can go to 0.006 in btc. ETC has many good news during march and april - it can make easy $50-100.
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:07:07 AM

I believe that by March 5th ETC can cost more than $70. If the price stabilizes, we will see a large increase in the price of the coin this year.

Yes we will see that on ETC because this coin so undervalued right now. Maybe the start of March it will start to rise to $70 then it will follow to $100 and more. So for those ETC holders out there congratulations to us.

sucix

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:15:44 AM

Prices will continue to rise. Targets at the end of 2018 ETC will increase to $ 100-200. Probably because its platform and development are really great

Platform is not really great but they have event that can lead the price to the moon.
The issue of being listed in coinbase also become the support to make the price till now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: