Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:25:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs using Artificial Inteligence  (Read 111 times)
orkoso (OP)

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:37:10 PM

Which ICOs out there are working in the field of Artificial Intelligence? I know that many of them claim to use AI for different purposes, the last one that made me laugh a bit was one that wanted to use AI to search lost treasures at sea.  Any out there that you consider serious?
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:18:49 AM

Which ICOs out there are working in the field of Artificial Intelligence? I know that many of them claim to use AI for different purposes, the last one that made me laugh a bit was one that wanted to use AI to search lost treasures at sea.  Any out there that you consider serious?

I also heard about the ICO with the search for treasures, but I find this unrealistic. Currently ICO Skychain is going to use artificial intelligence in healthcare, but they want to collect too much money.   
roboadvisorcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Daily AI cryptos forecasts

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 10:47:07 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 01:10:24 PM by roboadvisorcoin

Which ICOs out there are working in the field of Artificial Intelligence? I know that many of them claim to use AI for different purposes, the last one that made me laugh a bit was one that wanted to use AI to search lost treasures at sea.  Any out there that you consider serious?

We are currently running our second ICO, which uses Artificial Intelligence. Our first ICO was for the evolution of our robo-advisor for cryptocurrency. The team behind is working on the idea since 2013 and the robots' forecasts are already available online.
Thanks to our second ICO, which is currently in pre-sale, we would like to bring together robo-advisory and betting, robo-aided betting called RoBET, and evolve our robot further, enabling also robot suggestions for sportsbets and enable also bets on the latest cryptocurrency trends. Our robot will give suggestions on the winning probabilities, ecc.

Watch our video for further information

Join us on Telegram and let’s bring betting to a new level!

RoBET official channels:

RoBet website - Twitter - Telegram-
Reddit
Youtube

liangweicha

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:49:28 AM

I've always wanted to know how the blockchain is associated with artificial intelligence.
Why does artificial intelligence need to be realized through blockchain? Rather than digging through big data.

roboadvisorcoin

Activity: 406

Daily AI cryptos forecasts

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 11:02:29 AM

I've always wanted to know how the blockchain is associated with artificial intelligence.
Why does artificial intelligence need to be realized through blockchain? Rather than digging through big data.
Hi liangweicha, your comment is quite true, but you should take into consideration the transparency offered by the blockchain. In our case, we would like to offer robo-based advice on sports and cryptocurrency betting, therefore transparency is mandatory. The answer to your comment depends certainly on the context.

teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:25:58 AM

It is not really impossible for this timeline that we are seeing Artificial intelligence that are managing some of this ICO, And we have experience it first hand in the Forum, Telegram, In a Blog or other sites and even games there is always a bot that you can talk too, or question anything about the things you can do related on that following site or application I really think even if it is a simple matter of answering most of the questions it is a first hand for an artificial intelligence that have a possibilities in the near future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: