Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:02:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Enkidu - DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM (UTILITY)  (Read 216 times)
peachaston4 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:38:03 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 12:40:51 PM by peachaston4

Enkidu - https://enkidu.io/

Enkidu offers a global collaboration platform where individuals can find like-minded collaborators - designers, engineers, developers, creators, e-commerce experts, content writers, small ticket investors and even coffee brewers. All of this on a public platform with each individual carrying a rating.

On Enkidu, multiple collaborators can "team-up" to work on a project by signing a companyless digital contract. The payment gateway is central to the project, splitting each incoming payment to its recipients depending on that collaboration's cap table.

Enkidu uses a proprietary “resolution” voting system that has a private record of resolutions (action items) passed by the collaborative entity - allowing people to vote on decisions like dilution, treasury threshold, etc. Unlike a full-blown DAO like Aragon, this resolution system is predefined, lightweight and built for organizations under 5 employees without the necessity for a company entity. The Enkidu payment gateway programmatically obeys the resolutions passed.

Passive income is every creator's dream. If you work on a small project with collaborators on Enkidu, there's a guarantee that you will continue to receive your share of rewards as long as the payment gateway for the project is live and receives income. To make sure people pull their weight, a smart vesting system exists, so people will continue to receive a portion (or all) of their rewards depending on their contribution time while they were active on the project.

For more info, check out - https://medium.com/enkidu-io/the-merger-of-the-company-entity-and-the-payment-gateway-608a606214b8
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinecone24

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:05:38 PM

I am really digging this ICO. You have an actual use case in the real world. Definitely investing in it!
orangeferrari3

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:19:25 PM

Good concept. Will definitely invest. Do you have a bounty program I could take part in?
cryptonerd42

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:26:30 PM

Most of my income comes from freelancing. I think this platform will ease my problem of finding the right people to work with. It also has vesting options, which is awesome considering I don't intend to work forever.
peachaston4 (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:38:07 PM

Good concept. Will definitely invest. Do you have a bounty program I could take part in?
Right now, we don't have a working bounty program but it's coming soon. Stay tuned.
orangeferrari3

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:28:04 AM

Right now, we don't have a working bounty program but it's coming soon. Stay tuned.

You guys really need to promote your project more. Also, are you planning to release any source code on GitHub? Many people look for some development before they actually consider ICOs legit.
peachaston4 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:26:17 PM

You guys really need to promote your project more. Also, are you planning to release any source code on GitHub? Many people look for some development before they actually consider ICOs legit.

Our platform is under development. We wish to use the resources to scale the development process as soon as possible.
redtax

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:27:32 PM

Brilliant idea! As a freelancer I'm looking forward for this project to help many others like me.
One thing that caught my eye was the roadmap on their website. Simple and appropriate! Even the whitepaper seems very legit.
Interested in investing in ICO event.
Kudos!!
captaincrypt0o1

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:09:25 AM

I have been reading a lot about this ICO and i feel many are happy with the project. Looks like a good investment option!
Jitra

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

Professional Translator (Malaysian Language)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:34:42 AM

Looking forward to the details of the project.  Keep us posted with the ANN thread.

csr.INPACTOR.com  ◁|▌ A NEW HUMANITARIAN ECOSYSTEM ▐|▷  theINCITEMENT.com
■■■■■■■■■■■■■   POWERED BY CSR Tokens   ■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: