Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:23:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GDAX/coinbase withdrawal help  (Read 97 times)
KerryI (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:42:09 PM

Hi Everyone

I am relatively new to this.  I had my money in coinbase and tried to withdraw using SEPA transfer etc etc.  After a week this has still not been verified, so I decided stupidly or not to transfer my money into GDAX.  I again tried to withdraw my money into my UK bank account.  When I tried it linked me to Coinbase and I logged in, as I have already done a transfer I confirmed that I had done this and GDAX said they would verify in 1-2 business days.  However, I am starting to worry now as I have not done another SEPA transfer additional to the original one .  I have tried tweeting Coinbase etc and got no response and now dealing with GDAX worrying I am going to have the same experience.  Do I need to do a separate SEPA transfer (although when I looked all the details were the same) and also my bank has charged me £9.50 for the priviledge.  Has anyone had any experience with GDAX and come out the other side?  What should I do next?  Any info would help thanks Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:20:21 PM

Hi Everyone

I am relatively new to this.  I had my money in coinbase and tried to withdraw using SEPA transfer etc etc.  After a week this has still not been verified, so I decided stupidly or not to transfer my money into GDAX.  I again tried to withdraw my money into my UK bank account.  When I tried it linked me to Coinbase and I logged in, as I have already done a transfer I confirmed that I had done this and GDAX said they would verify in 1-2 business days.  However, I am starting to worry now as I have not done another SEPA transfer additional to the original one .  I have tried tweeting Coinbase etc and got no response and now dealing with GDAX worrying I am going to have the same experience.  Do I need to do a separate SEPA transfer (although when I looked all the details were the same) and also my bank has charged me £9.50 for the priviledge.  Has anyone had any experience with GDAX and come out the other side?  What should I do next?  Any info would help thanks Smiley

Hmm, i believe GDAX is build by the same company as Coinbase.

Their support probably is slow as hell like coinbase, due to the massive amounts they're getting.

Also you're not the only one having problems with withdrawing it seems, https://www.reddit.com/r/CoinBase/comments/7kkl15/money_sent_to_my_coinbase_account_via_sepa/drf2fpk/

Is this maybe a solution? https://support.coinbase.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2921693-troubleshooting-sepa-deposits-and-withdrawals?b_id=13521

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: