Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:32:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Start an ICO?  (Read 242 times)
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:11:04 PM

Well, to start an ICO seems the new way to make a lot of money fast, or at least this is what a lot of people think.
Actually, this is very possible, but - if you want a real success and not just try to scam people - don't forget that here is a lot, lot of work before you can start an ICO, that it's only the "public" part of a bigger project.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:41:17 PM

If you want to start an ico, you must first determine the purpose of the project and you need to collect a team. and make new decisions with team...
BTCerm

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:32:50 AM

1: Think of an idea.
2: Gather a team, write a detailed white paper, marketing website. If you don’t know how to create your own Smart Contract and crypto currency, hire an expert team.
3: Do Investor outreach, create media hype and FOMO.
4: Prepare and launch your wallet.
5: List your currency on multiple marketplaces.
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:18:58 PM

I just have the same idea, to start an ICO, but it seems to me a so big and complex task that really I don't know where to start.
What I understand is that ICO it's just the las part of a long process, with business plan, projects, programming, and so on, and it requires a strong team and a big starting capital. We'll see.

Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:01:29 PM

The same for me, I'd like very much to start an ICO, but it's a scaring idea.
Btw, may be we can join the resources that we have, and we can try to create something.
I've some contacts, PM me if you want to make a little brainstorming.

I just have the same idea, to start an ICO, but it seems to me a so big and complex task that really I don't know where to start.
What I understand is that ICO it's just the las part of a long process, with business plan, projects, programming, and so on, and it requires a strong team and a big starting capital. We'll see.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Cryptococco

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:23:18 PM

I like very much you people, for you way of thinking big!
May be I lack of confidence, but it seems to me that to launch a SUCCESSFUL ICO requires an huge amount of skills and resources.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:29:36 PM

Yeah, dude, I think that you will definitely be told how to hold your ICO. If you really want to do this, then there is a huge number of companies that will gladly help you, only for a fee. Look for such a lot.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:33:23 PM

Well definitely ideas is required, make it unique and doable.  Have a solid team and a good effective roadmap.  It also helps to get legal documents regarding your project.  Get a good marketing team, and be reasonable with bounties.  Too much bounty can ruin the price of the token and will also affect investors.
sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:54:58 PM

Hi everyone,

I am just looking for an Idea on how to start an ICO...what all things i should keep in mind while giving a kick start to it?? How to be loyal to my investors? I want to launch a genuine project not the one which only seeks investment not returns...

Oh well, and ICO is a way of financing a project. You are trying to build the house starting with the roof, that is, I am looking for money and then for project to spend it. It does not work like this.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:58:24 PM

Well the first things you need are startup capital and a good team to work with, you'll need to draft up a whitepaper outlining the core principles and technology used by the ICO, ensuring to adequately highlight your target audience and demonstrate potential use cases. Overall, if your idea is simply inferior to other ICOs, or if there isn't enough impetus for investors, it's unlikely it will succeed.

In short;

1. Get a team
2. Gather funds
3. Develop your website, whitepaper and minimum viable product
4. Market your idea, bug test and gather investors
5. Huh

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:33:40 PM

It seems that in these days everyone is thinking about to start an ICO: of course, when you see what kind of sums you can collect, the idea is very tempting.
Of course, everything it's possible; what it's important is to not forget that the ICO is only the last part of a big and well structured project.
Actually, you are asking people to finance your business; so, of course, you need to have a business, or at least a convincing project for a business.
Then you have to solve all the technical problem, then the marketing ones, and so on.

Of course, you can just start an ICO with the intention to scam people, but now potential investors are more experienced, and don't let themselves be fooled by unrealizable promises.

Btw, if you think you have a very good project, go on, and...good luck! :-)

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:45:09 PM

It seems that in these days everyone is thinking about to start an ICO: of course, when you see what kind of sums you can collect, the idea is very tempting.
Of course, everything it's possible; what it's important is to not forget that the ICO is only the last part of a big and well structured project.
Actually, you are asking people to finance your business; so, of course, you need to have a business, or at least a convincing project for a business.
Then you have to solve all the technical problem, then the marketing ones, and so on.

Of course, you can just start an ICO with the intention to scam people, but now potential investors are more experienced, and don't let themselves be fooled by unrealizable promises.

Btw, if you think you have a very good project, go on, and...good luck! :-)
The practice of many successful ICO campaigns shows that the team, the goals and the protection of investors’ interests are the three topics which tend to interest the audience the most. Due to that fact, they have to be clearly determined and articulated to the audience before the launch of an ICO.
makulo123

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:49:34 PM

1. Write a code: the most easiest would be Solidity for Ethereum or currently there is a huge demand for NEO blockchain or in any case you can write your own blockchain (as funny as it sounds)
2. Gather resources, gather team
3. Write a website, white paper, light paper, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
4. Publish
5. Promotion
6. ICO
Sounds easy, huh?!
Eia Eia Alala

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:18:42 PM

Yes, it sounded easy, so I did a fast business plan just to see how much capital do I need for every step...
I think there is the need of another ICO to finance my ICO   Sad

1. Write a code: the most easiest would be Solidity for Ethereum or currently there is a huge demand for NEO blockchain or in any case you can write your own blockchain (as funny as it sounds)
2. Gather resources, gather team
3. Write a website, white paper, light paper, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
4. Publish
5. Promotion
6. ICO
Sounds easy, huh?!
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:36:49 PM

Try to understand the atmosphere in the community. Look at the size of the community and its activity. Discover in advance an idea that can attract the public.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:44:48 PM

The organization of the ICO process is actually a very complex matter. But the main thing is not this. The main thing is where will you cash your money after their collection? Think about the legal issue of your project. I think it's more important.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:30:34 PM

Hi everyone,

I am just looking for an Idea on how to start an ICO...what all things i should keep in mind while giving a kick start to it?? How to be loyal to my investors? I want to launch a genuine project not the one which only seeks investment not returns...

If you do not have your own idea that can be successfully implemented, then you can support other people's ideas. There are projects that are looking for experienced professionals in their team.
TelegAda

Activity: 100
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:38:34 PM

Hi everyone,

Well here friend, we will help you only yourself, you need a good commercial for the ICO, its developers, its the people who will not throw their administrators branches of the social. networks, in one word one you hard will.

YayProto | DECENTRALIZED MONEY TRANSFER SYSTE
▬▬▬  ●  ●   JOIN OUR PRE-ICO: JAN 22   ●  ●  ▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: