Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:29:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO has the best team?  (Read 398 times)
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:32:30 AM
Merited by iqlimasyadiqa (1), AngelSky (1)

For upcoming ICO, i really like VLB because it is a great idea for a car-related company. It has a great founders whose already produce 2 working companies named CarFix (car repairment company) and CarPrice (car selling company), the companies can be integrated by the team to the VLB project so they have a working product for their ICO, which is great and not only a blank project. And they also got great team, one of the team is director of IBM blockchain labs and they also got advisors from this forum which we can assure is a great person.

I believe there are already persons who stated VLB here, and said reasons why this is a great project, you might need to read it yourself at https://vlb.io/
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:55:46 AM

if you have check about VLB token team then you will recognize it as solid, have you review the background of Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain  and it's co founder OSCAR HARTMANN a professional Personality, he have been an advisor of ICO of Blackmoon Crypto, within 19 hours Raise $30 million dollars Whoah. Here is the link https://medium.com/vlb-token/the-ultimate-blockchain-fuel-for-the-vehicle-lifecycle-industry-acd893da20a4 for further informations, and know what, their First Presale was postponed because the cap was little bit high so the investments that they have collected for the entire presale was refunded fully to all of their investors and this News Makes Them fully trusted and a Great Team.
koryu

Activity: 681
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:26:59 AM

Hey guys, looking into a couple of ICOs lately but the teams have been weird in many ways. Which ICO's team impresses you the most, which team do you think has the most weight and best connections out there ?

Id like to guide your attention to nebula genomics. This is an incredibly and insane project in the making. Team is very impressive, have a look for yourself.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:29:12 PM

I am.agree for some comments here that VLB has great team who build realistic project all of their team compose of professional and dedicated person in the project. They continuous finding a way to make the project will be standout and run for long period of time and they have great advisor from this forum. Just read about their team and their project by clicking this link https://vlb.io

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Crypto_Day_day

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:30:40 PM

you should really do the research for your own.

in all aspects of the ICO- from it's team to product...
spacecow

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:04:11 PM

If not talking about past ICO`s (like etherium), it is so difficult to say what team is the best. Saw some ICOs full of great devs but without any marketing or operation teams - they failed with not reaching even a soft cap. Others are with great marketing however terrible devs - those reached hardcap but are failing with roadmap. So despite the fact that there are so many great ICOs, my vote goes to https://lympo.io combining serious and charismatic CEO, professional devs, marketing  and operations
Adil Amim

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:01:23 PM

In my opinion the best ICO always has a good and reliable team. I have participated in several well known and trusted ICO's but the best team as per now I found in KYC legal. Max is one of the member of KYC legal and a very responsible person. Anyone who is a participant at KYC legal is very well aware of Max's hard work, it is my personal experience that KYC legal's team members are always there to resolve all queries. According to my opinion, KYC Legal is one of the best ICO live with extremely capable team. Once you get in and understand the concept of the project, you will find it to be the most promising ICO of 2018.
SoliDCoiNs

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:43:55 PM

If not talking about past ICO`s (like etherium), it is so difficult to say what team is the best. Saw some ICOs full of great devs but without any marketing or operation teams - they failed with not reaching even a soft cap. Others are with great marketing however terrible devs - those reached hardcap but are failing with roadmap. So despite the fact that there are so many great ICOs, my vote goes to https://lympo.io combining serious and charismatic CEO, professional devs, marketing  and operations

Agree regarding lympo team. Was listening to Ada (CEO of Lympo) in biggest ICT and entrepreneurship event in the Baltics #SWITCH! last year. I think she can crush the mountains. Rly bullish on this one
EvaGC

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:31:10 PM

I'm sure there are a lot of ICOs with excellent teams.

I recomment you check GLOBCOIN which has +100 years of experience in fx trading among them... not even counting blockchain experience of their advisors. They always get maximum rating specifically in team
3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:51:08 PM

Hey guys, looking into a couple of ICOs lately but the teams have been weird in many ways. Which ICO's team impresses you the most, which team do you think has the most weight and best connections out there ?

I think daneel project is the good team with big community. you can check it
whitepaper: https://daneel.io/whitepaper
ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2376203

CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:17:50 AM

The main task of the project team is to show it well to investors and attract investment, I think that the best team have Ethereum and Ripple
krassy

Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:27:45 AM

I met excellent teams that conduct ICO, such as cibusworld, they are always ready to help, consult on any issue, provide technical support. also a great team in the project AltairVR and Uservice, GIFcoin.
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:35:02 AM

If you going to do investment i suggeat you choose titanium block chain since the ico have been success and it already sale their coin in market. The team are good and the future of the company would be bright because its a branch company that already have customer to sale their services. So dont wprry if you going to invest.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:48:02 AM

If you going to do investment i suggeat you choose titanium block chain since the ico have been success and it already sale their coin in market. The team are good and the future of the company would be bright because its a branch company that already have customer to sale their services. So dont wprry if you going to invest.

Well, i recommend to you DIWtoken because this ICO has a great team. Since the pre salling started they have already lots of investors which only shows that it is trust worthy. A very good indication of high profitability. So better to invest now and be part of its growing team.
kristal199

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:24:41 AM

for me the best team should be professional and responsible. recently i tried the demo of bitpaction coin, from my experience their platform is easy to understand and operate.

now still can enjoy it at bitpaction.com and you will get 100 free tokens once you registered.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:50:36 PM

I've seen the potential of VLB and Graft, their team really work hard to come up with a project that will surely help people. Their team were so active in providing information to a lot of people who wishes to invest in ICO but cannot decide which one to deal with. You can try visiting their white paper and Ann thread so you can see it  on your own, there are also feedback of many investors that will surely help you in deciding which one to take.

Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:22:16 PM

The very first place I definitely give the team of the Ethereum, because such a rapid rise on markets is has only seen Bitcoin and no one else. All thanks to the wise policy of the team

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
Omnopon)

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:24:29 PM

As for me, the NEO team is really the best of the best, because they conduct a very skillful policy that helps attract more and more investors
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:30:11 PM

Theres a lot of ongoing ICOs today that has great developer team,you can find those ICOs at alternative  currency > marketplace > bounties or you can go to altcoins > Announcement > where you will see bunch of new ICOs,and upcoming projects that you can invest in but be sure to do your part which is researching to prevent you from joining those scam projects out there.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:30:51 PM

My favorites are teams from AITHEON and FACETER .THey are always fast with updates and thats for me most important but they are so active also on social networks and we dont want to talk about experiences they  have in fields they work
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: