Bitcoin Forum
September 05, 2024, 10:21:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO has the best team?  (Read 404 times)
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:32:40 PM

Hey guys, looking into a couple of ICOs lately but the teams have been weird in many ways. Which ICO's team impresses you the most, which team do you think has the most weight and best connections out there ?

a lot of teams from projects that have the best team in ico, but sometimes the team can be defeated by the best project concept. so the best concept will make the sale to be attractive and best even though the team does not have a big name but I think it can be good in ico sales.

dominasikoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:33:55 PM

Hey guys, looking into a couple of ICOs lately but the teams have been weird in many ways. Which ICO's team impresses you the most, which team do you think has the most weight and best connections out there ?

The best team that i ever joined bounty is Social Media Market,
the developer and the manager are very great and solid,
they responded very fast if we have a question about the project,
that's the key to become a successful ICO.
I hope that this project will always maintain and keep up their good work.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:19:30 PM

I have not looked at the newest ICO for a long time, because now I mainly concentrate on old projects. Stellar advertises their coins really good)
MacKenzie56

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:27:51 PM

Ég get nefnt ICO sem verður einn af bestu ICO árið 2018 frá mínu mati og skoðun og það er https://marineco.in/ico. Af hverju marinecoin er einn af bestu ICO því það:
- er fyrsta sjálfbæran dulrita gjaldmiðilinn
- er fyrsta DEV-minna myntin.
- notar gervigreind.
-Hann er virkilega Decentralized.
  Ef þú vilt vita meira er hægt að skoða vefsíðuna hlekkur https://marineco.in/ico
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:38:09 PM

Not yet trying it but Im planning to, Ive seen a project that was introduce bu the famous Nas daily videos. I have check out tge team and seems like the team is legit and has good approval from the people. Another thing about it is that, their team was well known in the mainstream media and surely they have  a high trust in the people. The team's coin name is "stream", seems like a promisjng project. But I woykd still take a look on it, whether it really has a future to offer. Im starting to tead some reviews about it.
Quentrell9

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:39:49 PM

MTC the  first self-sustaining crypto-currency that works onArtificial Intelligence.
 This coin is no longer Under Valued ..it's Truly Decentralized.
join now  https://marineco.in/ico  register and Take away  450000MTC for freee .
click on  https://marineco.in for more details ( first DEV-less)
seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:50:38 PM

An ICO that has a best team is INS Ecosystem. Why? Their telegram group was so very active since community managers are always updated about the news in company or in the project. Even though im not a part of it last time, i saw it by myself how they manage the ICO very well. They rise up the price value into 10 usd per token and thats a great opportunity to make things possible in their roadmap.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
bongiu

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:53:59 PM

I recently found out about VLB, it was looking very interesting so i decided to research about it.

So what is VLB?

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain (VLB) is a comprehensive decentralized registry where information about vehicle ownership, insurance history, repairs, and maintenance records will be recorded through the use of VLB Tokens. VLB Tokens are utility tokens that will be issued in accordance with the ERC-20 standard. VLB Tokens will be used by Data Owners to record transaction entries on the blockchain as proposed by Industry Participants (Data Contributors), and to distribute commissions paid to Miners by parties to a transaction, for processing such transactions. The Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain will initially be fully implemented within the VLB early auto industry participants’ ecosystem, which includes the CarFix network of repair shops, test mode for car manufacturers, insurance companies, spare parts distributors, and fleet management companies. However, the true mass-market potential of this blockchain lies in its decentralized deployment beyond the initial ecosystem.

They have some good partners too, like Genser and Uber. check out https://vlb.io/ for more info.

I don't know if you know but they had an ICO event and it failed. They didn't raised enough money so that's why they're launching another ICO. In my opinion, the project itself it's great but their ICO and PR campaign was executed poorly.
seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:54:32 PM

ሁለም
ታላቅ ፕሮጀክት እየወሰድኩ ነው, እሱ የመጀመሪያው የ DEV-less mariencoin MTC ነው
በፍጥነት በ https://marineco.in/ico ላይ ይመዝገቡ እና 450,000 ሜቲኤን በነፃ ያግኙ
ፕሮጀክቱ ፈጣን የገደል ማገጃ, ምንም ክፍያ አይቀበልም, ችግርን ተቋቋመ. እና በተለይም ትልቅ የማስታወቂያ ስትራቴጂዎች እያገኙ ነው....

Hi mr. Lakesha3,

Can you please state your post in international language which is english since you're accessing a worldwide forum for us to understand your statements because maybe it can provide additional information to the thread. Thanks

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Stimah22

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:02:13 AM

Have being watching some ICOs recently, and I do have passion for Debitum network... They have a great team working tirelessly for the success of the project and I think the project is a success already. You can make your personal research on FarmaTrust project too, they have dope team also.
WCRchanaka

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:21:19 AM

Do pumapay ICO team is good? Because I feel they are a good team as they handle the bounty program veey well Smiley
insomnia79

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:54:43 AM

In my experience I love the amazix management for ICO projects, they always make a good project for bounty and often get their hard cap and that is why I choose them to be the best team for make good ICO, I hope they always develop their team, to make good situation in the cryptocurrency
jomvill

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:01:25 AM

in my opinion or experience theTop ICO List is updated multiple times per day so it's always up to date and has the best NEW initial coin offerings in 2018 and beyond . Our ICO analyst team searches the internet ...
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:46:28 PM

To conduct a successful ISO, the team must have knowledge in such industries as:

Advertising, product promotion, basic principles of ISO, knowledge of the product itself, business.

For this, the team must have a marketing manager, SMM manager, ITO Sales and Marketing, product managment, Head of research and development and others. Just do not forget about advisors in different industries.

All this member have NAgriCoin project! The Nagricoin Project offers an opportunity to invest in NGR tokens, issued to finance a global expansion.
The NGR token is backed by a real product - the distribution of which will begin in one of the largest agricultural markets!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: