Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:21:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 5 coins that will moon until summer  (Read 2062 times)
nicksnn

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:43:29 AM

my top until(!) summer:
1. Xem - catapult
2. Waves
3. Eidoo - hybrid exchange and btc wallet adding
4. Ada - Gogeun Testnet Launch
5. Syscoin - 3.0 version + masternode. Q2 web version and huge marketing company
steebem

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:47:52 AM

1.Dcoins(DC)
2.Speedcash(scs)
3.ERA(ERA)
4.Carnano(ADA)
5.Atbcoin(atb)

CrystalPham

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:49:18 AM

At first I thought Bitcoin, Bitcoin is still the most valuable virtual currency and is also the first virtual currency to appear, after the success of Bitcoin has more virtual currencies other steps Bitcoin was born and is primarily based on Bitcoin. Bitcoin is widely used in many countries around the world, especially USA, Germany, China, Singapore.
followed by Ripple coin is a real-time integrated billing system, a distributed source code system. open is in beta. Ripple was born with the purpose of helping people to use banking services, credit cards or Paypal with a very low cost and fast processing speed. Ethereum coin, also known as Bitcoin 2.0, is the second most valuable virtual currency after Bitcoin. Ethereum is the blockbuster distributed computing platform running on Blockchain. the use of Smart Contract. Ethereum has recently had a breakthrough in exchange rates and market capitalization as well as many countries accept.
 Litecoin and NEM It is one of only two Cryptocurrencys to have entered the top five virtual currency markets with the largest market capitalization in the world.
jorj_pay_UZ

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:20:05 PM

At first I thought Bitcoin, Bitcoin is still the most valuable virtual currency and is also the first virtual currency to appear, after the success of Bitcoin has more virtual currencies other steps Bitcoin was born and is primarily based on Bitcoin. Bitcoin is widely used in many countries around the world, especially USA, Germany, China, Singapore.
followed by Ripple coin is a real-time integrated billing system, a distributed source code system. open is in beta. Ripple was born with the purpose of helping people to use banking services, credit cards or Paypal with a very low cost and fast processing speed. Ethereum coin, also known as Bitcoin 2.0, is the second most valuable virtual currency after Bitcoin. Ethereum is the blockbuster distributed computing platform running on Blockchain. the use of Smart Contract. Ethereum has recently had a breakthrough in exchange rates and market capitalization as well as many countries accept.
 Litecoin and NEM It is one of only two Cryptocurrencys to have entered the top five virtual currency markets with the largest market capitalization in the world.
I agree with your opinion,except litecoin and ripple.XRP is centralized and essentially not very different from the same PayPal.XRP can also cancel your transaction like PayPal,as in principle any Bank.Agree it is bad for true connoisseurs of decentralization.About litecoin let me just say that even Charlie Lee sold it at the ATH.Satoshi made a strategically important move, created bitcoin for the world and disappeared Undecided

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:40:10 PM

Hey guys ,which alts do you tthink will blow from now until summer .My top five is:

1-#XLM
2-#ADA
3-#WAVES
4-#ETH
5-#IOTA

And  im sure Bitcoin will reach 20 k until summer !!

Here's my list:

1. NEO
2. BMC
3. Banca
4. ETH
5. UTK

I think this summer we are waiting for a bullish trend.

fraufreiheit

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:44:15 PM

I agree with your opinion,except litecoin and ripple.XRP is centralized and essentially not very different from the same PayPal.XRP can also cancel your transaction like PayPal,as in principle any Bank.Agree it is bad for true connoisseurs of decentralization.

But it doesn't mean it can't moon sooner or later. In fact, it is quite the opposite. It has a huge support from different institutions and banks that its prise may rise a lot in the nearest future. Nothing stoped PayPal from being as popular as it is now.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:46:41 PM

1.Oyster
2.Wabi
3.Dragonchain
4.Substratum
5.Omg

I think OMG and the plasma tech will take longer to really moon and omg would be a good long term hold.
We're not sure that these certain coins might have such trend in this summer just because market is very vulnerable for changes. Although they have potentials or have any possibilities but isn't give us assurance of bringing into moon so it is better if we don't expect that.
Crypto Sway

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:56:16 PM

I like this list of coins, although I would add this one to it they have a unique project that's great, what do you think? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480
Om George Kesurupan

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:49:26 AM

I think there are many good coins that I choose are Ethereum, NEO, Dash, ADA, and Litecoin. I think these five coins have great potential in the future not just in this summer alone.
jorj_pay_UZ

Activity: 406

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:06:36 AM

I agree with your opinion,except litecoin and ripple.XRP is centralized and essentially not very different from the same PayPal.XRP can also cancel your transaction like PayPal,as in principle any Bank.Agree it is bad for true connoisseurs of decentralization.

But it doesn't mean it can't moon sooner or later. In fact, it is quite the opposite. It has a huge support from different institutions and banks that its prise may rise a lot in the nearest future. Nothing stoped PayPal from being as popular as it is now.
How many times have we already seen the moon? I am very concerned about the fact that the coins are 100 billion, and 66% are with the developers. Therefore, hold the XRP- is a game in the dark,imho

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
cryptohorsee

Activity: 229

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:24:05 AM

I think that we will have again insane altseason in this crypto summer however it is hard for me to choose top 5 projects. I think eos will be pumping till the mainnet lunch, another good coin is a PoA.

phsan12888

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:43:19 AM

1.neo
2.trx
3.xvg
4.iost
5.xrp,
Bitcoin_is_here_to_stay

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:21:25 PM

until the summer stayed for two weeks and it is already possible to sum up you guessed or not. now you can put new forecasts. what 5 cryptocurrencies will be in the first place in the ranking? I think it will be bitcoin, ripple, Ethereum, neo and probably cash
VSOP_VSOP

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:53:11 AM

The forum thread has been open for a long time with this issue, and now we can draw some conclusions. It was definitely Zilliqa and Ontology and it's no doubt!
zerrtty

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:47:42 AM

I like these projects, and I'm sure that these coins will give good growth, but not this summer, but by the end of 2018. All these coins are in my investment portfolio for long-term storage.
ETH
Cardano
EOS
Ripple
QuarkChain

Aikolmu

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:55:19 AM

The circumstance on the trade is evolving quickly. What's more, those coins that should develop toward the start of the year, are just falling. Yet at the same time I figure that a few coins ought to develop well until the late spring. I wager on ETC, ETH, ADA, CAPP, NEO. There are different coins that have a decent future, however I trust above all else in the development of these altcoins.
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:04:30 AM

Good choice of coins, I would also look into DeepOnion, PRiVCY, Cardano, Tron. I wouldn't hold my breath for counting on a bull run this summer though. But I do think the market will grow again toward the end of this year/Q1 2019.

Hujeamol

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:21:54 AM

The circumstance on the trade is evolving quickly. What's more, those coins that should develop toward the start of the year, are just falling. Yet at the same time I figure that a few coins ought to develop well until the mid year. I wager on ETC, ETH, ADA, CAPP, NEO. There are different coins that have a decent future, however I trust above all in the development of these altcoins.
Amokomowo2005

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 04:27:24 AM

Ethereum is un predicted for now because its not easy now to determine when it will moom, we have seen and witness how the demand og eth was in last few months but it kept dropping.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:29:43 AM

In my opinion the top 5 coins that are worthy of our investment and the most profitable are: EThereum, Cardano, IOTA, Stellar, and NANO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: