Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:19:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deeponion  (Read 138 times)
frankie2712 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:38:35 PM

Deeponion is in my opinion a promising altcoin based on POS and POW do your own research and tell me what you think about this coin Grin
burreau

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:44:06 PM

Yeah, I do also recognize DeepOnion as a promising privacy coin. Team is building good product, people seconding the coin do their best to promote it and build the private society.
Baton55

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:52:36 PM

DeepOnion is an anonymous Cryptocurrency launched in July 2017. DeepOnion is still very young and is still in early stages, most of it's competition is years old and already have an established market. As of writing it's Market cap is just over $16 Million dollars with 4 Million coins in circulation (25 Million is total supply). DeepOnion is very similar to Monero in terms of goals and audience, except DeepOnion has proven to be much better at penetrating the community and gaining exposure, quickly. In months DeepOnion has created one the largest threads on Bitcointalk, and has established what I believe to be the most active and popular forum dedicated to an altcoin. So despite its funny name, I believe this little coin can have a bright future.
burreau

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:51:51 PM

It might seem that is a funny name but is appeals to its aims and basis. onion is a name of top level domain suffix designating an anonymous hidden service reachable via the Tor network. Deep appeals to deep web and what can be brought from the deep level of it. And DeepOnion is here to enable us to to take it privately, anonymously without gov. tracking us.
Rashid pk

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:56:42 PM

DeepOnion is an anonymous Cryptocurrency launched in July 2017. DeepOnion is still very young and is still in early stages, most of it's competition is years old and already have an established market. As of writing it's Market cap is just over $16 Million dollars with 4 Million coins in circulation (25 Million is total supply). DeepOnion is very similar to Monero in terms of goals and audience, except DeepOnion has proven to be much better at penetrating the community and gaining exposure, quickly. In months DeepOnion has created one the largest threads on Bitcointalk, and has established what I believe to be the most active and popular forum dedicated to an altcoin. So despite its funny name, I believe this little coin can have a bright future.
I agree, DeepOnion is the future of anonymous crptocurrency which is integrated with the TOR network. With DeepOnion you can send and receive payments privately over the TOR network, keeping your identity safe from government agencies and illegal entities. And what, transaction are super-fast, you have to no longer wait for minutes or hours for payment confirmation.
Everyone can join the DeepOnion community and get also some free DeepOnions from the Airdrops or bountys. Also there is many giveaways and contests every week!
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:58:34 PM

Deeponion is one of the greatest projects that i've had joined ever in Bitcointalk! That's the right thing and i fully support the project! I always promote the coin to my friends and i have joined the first weeks of the airdrop and opted out because of study's and i feel pain to be true Cheesy
I highly suggest investing in this coin, #In_onions_we_trust!
2018 is the year of deeponion, mark my words.
troiano9

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:58:49 PM

Definitely interesting
Maujiram

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:02:13 PM

I agreed with you that DEEPONION is a pos coin as i am getting coins everyday by staking.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:17:34 PM

The spam and paid shills are really obnoxious but the lies about the anonymity and the 'untraceable payments' are enough to call it a scam.

Here's a story I wrote:

Clone novacoin
Add tor to novacoin clone
Premine the shit out of it
Stake premine
Claim it's anonymous (it's not)
Pay shills with your novacoin clone to promote your coin
Give yourself 5 million of the supply, because why not?
Let suckers and paid shills to pump it
Be rich

DeepOnion, a short story

(3) Founders reward: 2,000,000

(4) Development fund: 3,000,000

https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html

Xioma

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:07:40 PM

I think most people are conflicted about it.

I like the privacy parts of the coin but I'm still not fully convinced.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:19:28 PM

In my opinion it is a very controversial project. Just in this topic there are two opposite opinions, and one of them is looking like a promoting) so I advice you to look for project with more transparent conditions.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:31:58 PM

Why is that a lot of people used to say that DeepOnion is not a good project, although of course in my opinion DeepOnion today is a very interesting project that carries a rather promising idea that is likely to be needed at a time when banks will fight hard against crypto-currencies
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:42:40 PM

Deeponion is in my opinion a promising altcoin based on POS and POW do your own research and tell me what you think about this coin Grin
Ethereum is what I like to exchange with Bitcoin. DeepOnion is kind of dangerous for me to exchange to Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:57:58 PM

my oppinion if DeepOnion project is good project and they have the team solid for manage they project. maybe some people have another opinion about DeepOnion project but i think DeepOnion is interesting. the first advantage I like about this project is the price this token very promising.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: