Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:54:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] redBUX: Blockchain based payment for the adult entertainment industy  (Read 4995 times)
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:55:29 PM

The Redbux bounty program is very bad. I joined the signature of this project but I left campaign and joined another project. I was lucky because I was not cheated by them. On telegram I see there are people who in the spreadsheet get 17 million tokens and Redbux just pay him a 20k token. I think this is unfair. I know if the hardcap is not achieved the reward rules can changed but not with the rewards that I feel inhuman is accepted by the bounty hunters.

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:12:29 PM

The Redbux bounty program is very bad. I joined the signature of this project but I left campaign and joined another project. I was lucky because I was not cheated by them. On telegram I see there are people who in the spreadsheet get 17 million tokens and Redbux just pay him a 20k token. I think this is unfair. I know if the hardcap is not achieved the reward rules can changed but not with the rewards that I feel inhuman is accepted by the bounty hunters.
Yes, Redbux is total crap.
In this spreadheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vHxFvYVvzrWaFX4rnA92EfFOJuegRtpiYSo6GQ9qU-Q/edit#gid=886105395
I must receve 21mln tokens for signature campaign, but they paided only 20к.
So they reduce bounty reward 1000 times!
PBM

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:32:24 PM

All bounty hunters affected by redBux!
Boadatan

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:09:14 PM

Hey fellows.
I support this project and trust  it must be successful.
Wondrous design, believable vision!
jrbone

Activity: 518
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 12:06:38 PM

I am one of the participants of this project campaign (twitter, facebook, medium and reddit). Of all the tasks I did, they did not pay anything to me. BAD BOUNTY CAMPAIGN !.

#BITCOIN ----$--- #WAVES ---$--- #ETH
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:18:01 PM

I am one of the participants of this project campaign (twitter, facebook, medium and reddit). Of all the tasks I did, they did not pay anything to me. BAD BOUNTY CAMPAIGN !.
Sad to hear it. I think not only you, besides you are still a lot of unpaid REDBUX campaign participants. Only a few people and that too with very little rewards. Skip this project bro, because there are still many other projects that are better than this scam project.

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:04:04 AM

Sad to hear it. I think not only you, besides you are still a lot of unpaid REDBUX campaign participants. Only a few people and that too with very little rewards. Skip this project bro, because there are still many other projects that are better than this scam project.

Their ITO was ended for months and no updates yet. Their Social media channels dead, no news, no updates, no active admin on Telegram. If the number show in their website is truth so it means that they gained around 33M EUR via ITO. If they are coming to scam, this is the biggest scam ever in ICO world.
TomKirschenmann

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:07:21 AM

very nice business, trust in the future should run in accordance with the planned.
 Good luck.
$Crypto$Bielever

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:57:39 AM

Hi guys,
I would to ask only that when will be out some exchange to sell this tokens? Because RedBux wrote me that this tokens will be listed on HitBTC to the end of June but nothings happend. I wrote to them but I did not get any answer from them  Undecided . Have you guys some new information about this ?
Thank you BTC
WhiteManWhite
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:03:19 AM

Hi guys,
I would to ask only that when will be out some exchange to sell this tokens? Because RedBux wrote me that this tokens will be listed on HitBTC to the end of June but nothings happend. I wrote to them but I did not get any answer from them  Undecided . Have you guys some new information about this ?
Thank you BTC

I do not think that you can count on their response. This scam project, the developers ignore all their obligations. Has anyone filed a lawsuit against them?
Overflow_FF

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:02:18 PM

Hi guys,
Thank you BTC
I do not think that RedBUX will be listed on HitBTC. The project dead.
Admins run away with money of investors.
CryptoBroker012

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:24:05 AM

How can you say, they were running away with the money Huh Who says that  Huh They are still working on this project- and in the next 1 or 2 months, this coin should be listed on at least one crypto Exchange. Or did you hear anything else from a credible source Huh If not, please stop scaring people who invested here by posting unproved (and hopefully false) statments!
$Crypto$Bielever

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:15:19 PM

How can you say, they were running away with the money Huh Who says that  Huh They are still working on this project- and in the next 1 or 2 months, this coin should be listed on at least one crypto Exchange. Or did you hear anything else from a credible source Huh If not, please stop scaring people who invested here by posting unproved (and hopefully false) statments!

Thank you so much man for your support  Cool because I also think this about this project because it has some potencional in VR reality. Well, we will be waiting for now what is going now. Please, if you will have verified and good news let to know in post. Thanks. Peace BTC
WhiteManWhite
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:17:58 PM

Now to keep this project in top you need to register new accounts and write laudatory posts? Once again I am convinced that this is dirty SCAM
Vndeath99

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:10:55 PM

How can you say, they were running away with the money Huh Who says that  Huh They are still working on this project- and in the next 1 or 2 months, this coin should be listed on at least one crypto Exchange. Or did you hear anything else from a credible source Huh If not, please stop scaring people who invested here by posting unproved (and hopefully false) statments!

Thank you so much man for your support  Cool because I also think this about this project because it has some potencional in VR reality. Well, we will be waiting for now what is going now. Please, if you will have verified and good news let to know in post. Thanks. Peace BTC

The guy is right. The website is not refreshed since last 2 months. Support disappear. Telegram channel no answers from admins.
Project dead and money gone. So i think it is time to take some actions against this guy Tobias Platte.

https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/red-bux.com
NeMWagneR
Copper Member

Activity: 202
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:56:23 PM

The guy is right. The website is not refreshed since last 2 months. Support disappear. Telegram channel no answers from admins.
Project dead and money gone. So i think it is time to take some actions against this guy Tobias Platte.

For some time I did not have the opportunity to follow the information of this project and others, but now when I come here, I see that there is unfortunately a lot of negativity with what this all is connected ...
To me this project seemed promising and attractive from the very beginning, I thought that this project really has a good future. I still hope that everything will end well here.
Ejimwoolfumb

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:07:24 PM

Expect a lot of investor maintenance your idea when Token Sales will start.
Vndeath99

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:44:43 PM

For some time I did not have the opportunity to follow the information of this project and others, but now when I come here, I see that there is unfortunately a lot of negativity with what this all is connected ...
To me this project seemed promising and attractive from the very beginning, I thought that this project really has a good future. I still hope that everything will end well here.

Yes. Everything will end well, when we send those scammers in jail.
muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:59:59 PM

If you look in more detail about the progress of this project they may very much benefit from this project in their country.

FutureBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:51:02 AM

Hope many investor support your idea when ICO will begin. Good design, brilliant approach!  Good luck all.
My friend! I believe that these scams will be rewarded for their dirty deeds. You better remove the "rose-colored glasses" and carefully look at the situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: