Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:47:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gonetwork's ICO is still good enough to invest?  (Read 83 times)
infposs (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:44:16 PM

Hey guys, Do you know what happen to Gonetwork that its score had changed from high invest to NEUTRAL invest  in icodrops.com? That's a huge change for that. Any bad new happen for Gonetwork? I can't get any useful info form google.
Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:02:32 PM

No one knows why Gonetwork's score in icodrop has declined.
I think it's probably because of the recent bad market in ICO or the Dutch auction of Gonetwork, which is not a very good way.

Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:12:38 PM

Hey guys, Do you know what happen to Gonetwork that its score had changed from high invest to NEUTRAL invest  in icodrops.com? That's a huge change for that. Any bad new happen for Gonetwork? I can't get any useful info form google.

hmm, i didn't know that. the last time i checked, it was on the 17th of February, the rate was high.. hmm, what could possibly affect this change...does anyone know? i still think that this is one of the best ico. and do you think we can fully trust icodrop?

eolitic

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:46:12 PM

maybe they changed the rate because of the lack of information. the bounty campaign started in November, it's been more than 3 months, and still nothing. i think this might be the only reason.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: