Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:42:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will I be able to see any profit in my altcoins?  (Read 922 times)
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:09:04 PM

Invested beginning January 10th which is now over a month

HODLING the following alt coins which I believe are all great projects:
-ICX
-Dragonchain
-WaBi
-Enigma
-Sub
-Enjin Coin
-POE
-bounty0x
-UTrust
-Medibloc
-Linda

And portfolio is still stuck in 50%. I thought things will get better in February but still not able to see any green.  Huh What can I do? Making me want to give up and sell. I don't know how long more to wait from here. Will I see any light?  Embarrassed Embarrassed
try to be more patient because the current market price is flushed and not even a few of them lose 50% of the price. keep holding and it will make you gain the profit you dreamed.

Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:55:53 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 04:08:04 PM by Marcsymon

Sales at this point will only bring losses. It is better to wait patiently to rebuild the market. It may take some time but it is worth waiting for the market to turn green.

Agree to this point. We need to observe always prior making an investment. If it is now in losing situation dont make it. Just wait the right time somewhere in the year end maybe. Always think positive that bitcoin and other altcoins will turn green in the near future and give more profit for us in return.
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:40:59 PM

The problem is that those coins that you have provided in the list will grow in the last place, after the main ones. In general, you have a very strange selection of coins..
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:22:12 PM

Patience is key. Just be sure u invested in the right alts, because you would have to wait too long if you did in the wrong ones. Besides all crypto don't really have the same pace of growth.
TACryptoo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:51:46 PM

I think with in 2 weeks the bull season go begin
arenjer musik

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:53:03 PM

Patience is key. Just be sure u invested in the right alts, because you would have to wait too long if you did in the wrong ones. Besides all crypto don't really have the same pace of growth.
I agree with your opinion,
just the patience that makes people successful, by waiting for altcoin prices to go up to make a profit
I think it takes patience and strong confidence
Mr.Coinzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:08:05 PM

Be quiet. Make an arrangement with yourself not to check their cost time after time.

With no learning of the coins you are holding, odds are that all the more then 50% of them will come up short.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:20:47 PM

You probably see it when this huge correction getting over, but can't tell when.
The only thing we should do right now is to relax and don't look into your blockfolio cause it only give you a bad day. We should \not be worry to much cause this could be resolve and make gains after these.
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:43:26 PM

Don't be in a rush or hurry in making profit from your altcoins. Sometimes we need to be patient in doing this business because when you are so impatient you will be fail and get nothing from it. Just wait until your altcoins value will recover.

rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:17:27 AM

If you do not need money urgently, then do not sell your altcoins. Sooner or later, spring will come to the market.
You have an interesting portfolio. Many of your coins are not familiar to me. Roll Eyes

hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:42:51 PM

If you do not need money urgently, then do not sell your altcoins. Sooner or later, spring will come to the market.
You have an interesting portfolio. Many of your coins are not familiar to me. Roll Eyes
June is the last hope for bull market this year. If we check the previous year's prices then March is always the worst performing month for Bitcoin. May end or June is the month for bulls. Though I hope recovery from the April itself.

Blah blah
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:58:46 PM

If you want to sell coins in your altcoin now,
you will not make a profit,
because the altcoin market is currently falling, it's better you have to be patient,
until the market conditions are stable and green again.
at least, to minimize losses,
You can sell when coins rise, at a price in accordance with your capital ....
profit-shooter

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:04:37 PM

This is a very difficult question. As you know the market is subject to season fluctuations and the main waves are observed in spring and in autumn. I don`t think that we might see strong growth in summer cause all the major and big investors will be having rest in the warm and sunny places. So If there is no confident growth in spring months, in this case, we must wait and hodl our coins until the autumn time.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:02:49 PM

Soon when the market turns green and have fully recovered from the drop but lately today I have seen some Altcoins turning grren, just like the ones you are holding; Utrust. I think I just came across of that coin increasing today. The key to seeing profits on the coins you are hodling is to be very patient.
kolin_far

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:12:46 PM

If you don't trade on the falling market (selling, then buying on the lower dip, i.e. increasing your bags), than you will have to wait. Still I would change your question to "When the market will start the bull cycle?", as it is closely connected in crypto
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:38:43 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 04:56:03 PM by Baoo

For me , in the field of cryptocurrency, patience is the key of profit and it is the most essential thing before everything, therefore, if you are not patient, I advise you to stay away from them, because when you are hasty you may lose a large proportion of your money. Furthermore, I think your portfolio of crypto is acceptable , but you have to wait  because your  profit may will  be in the long term and  I do not think that in the coming months there will be major developments in these currencies.

In addition to that, I advise you to HODL those currencies, and after a few months (3-5), when there is a global pump, you must purchase Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple, Tron through the majority of your financial budget, and I am pretty sure that you will make a lot of money, just be patient , behave well and use your mind in a smart way .
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:54:54 PM

Your holding portfolio is a good bunch of asset. It seems that you have chosen very carefully. But, among these, I think the coin POE is not good for a longer period and I would like to suggest you as soon as you get a profit just exit. Otherwise, all other coins are very good.
nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:58:08 PM

ICX, wabi and dragonchain are very nice. Do not choose the rest. Add aion and Wanchain to them.

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:15:35 AM

Invested beginning January 10th which is now over a month

HODLING the following alt coins which I believe are all great projects:
-ICX
-Dragonchain
-WaBi
-Enigma
-Sub
-Enjin Coin
-POE
-bounty0x
-UTrust
-Medibloc
-Linda

And portfolio is still stuck in 50%. I thought things will get better in February but still not able to see any green.  Huh What can I do? Making me want to give up and sell. I don't know how long more to wait from here. Will I see any light?  Embarrassed Embarrassed

Really had high hopes for enigma, but sold on the dip, regretted it though but made plans to buy back on the next dip.
skinomanl

Activity: 196

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:12:01 AM

After analyzing your list, I can tell you one thing, review your choice before it's too late. Your portfolio will continue to be in one place if you do not take at least a few worthy coins.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: