Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:37:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will I be able to see any profit in my altcoins?  (Read 922 times)
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:45:35 PM

Invested beginning January 10th which is now over a month

HODLING the following alt coins which I believe are all great projects:
-ICX
-Dragonchain
-WaBi
-Enigma
-Sub
-Enjin Coin
-POE
-bounty0x
-UTrust
-Medibloc
-Linda

And portfolio is still stuck in 50%. I thought things will get better in February but still not able to see any green.  Huh What can I do? Making me want to give up and sell. I don't know how long more to wait from here. Will I see any light?  Embarrassed Embarrassed

You're pretty much only focusing on the mid to low caps in terms of market cap.

I believe that any healthy portfolio should include some large caps as well. They, although have less room for growth, are also a lot more stable and wouldn't crash as hard as the small and mid caps in a correction. Also they are a lot more liquid when it comes to selling.

What I would suggest you do is take a look at some large caps, Hshare, EOS, etc. and sell some of your small caps into it. Don't liquidate your portfolio yet, since there is really nothing to lose. You've already lost 50%, I mean.
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:25:02 AM

When Will i be able to see any profit in my altcoins? Every day you can also see the benefits in your altcoins, just open the sales market you already know it, but if you want to see your profits are relatively large then be patient to wait until 1 year or 2 years ahead.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:14:51 AM

-ICX
-Dragonchain
-WaBi
-Enigma
-Sub
-Enjin Coin
-POE
-bounty0x
-UTrust
-Medibloc
-Linda

And portfolio is still stuck in 50%. I thought things will get better in February but still not able to see any green.  Huh What can I do? Making me want to give up and sell. I don't know how long more to wait from here. Will I see any light?  Embarrassed Embarrassed
Hodl is very important, my porfolio is also stuck and the only thing I know is to hold as far as I can. Waiting patiently is good thing when it comes to crypto so don't worry and try to relax, everything will be alright at this coming months.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:14:03 AM

-ICX
-Dragonchain
-WaBi
-Enigma
-Sub
-Enjin Coin
-POE
-bounty0x
-UTrust
-Medibloc
-Linda

you only spend months and your crying now?what about us whos holding our cons for year now?in this world patience is the key,and if you think you are lack of that better sell all your coins and get out of this crypto because kind of you not belong here.i am sick and tired of reading like this weak posts and must get rid of..LONG TERM ISNT JUST A MONTH.better put that in mind
S7C

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:58:43 AM

There's a lot of advice being dished out in this thread but the reality is that nobody really knows.
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:41:57 AM

-ICX
-Dragonchain
-WaBi
-Enigma
-Sub
-Enjin Coin
-POE
-bounty0x
-UTrust
-Medibloc
-Linda

The first thing to do is to believe in the coins of your portfolio, and there is such rubbish that I do not know how you forecast this choice. But two months is a short-term trade, especially on the wave of strong downturns and small ups. So wait at least six months.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Annagashkova

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:48:14 AM

Experience convinces me that often it is just necessary to put up an order to sell x2 and forget about your purchase for 3 months and then check
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:26:27 AM

-ICX
-Dragonchain
-WaBi
-Enigma
-Sub
-Enjin Coin
-POE
-bounty0x
-UTrust
-Medibloc
-Linda

I always apply this when trading altcoin. I'm also like you.think that some altcoin I bought is quite potential but then the price goes down and it's hard to get back up. until several weeks the price does not recover its make me frustrating you know. I always do a cutlose for some coins that difficult to get back up and leave some coins that may still have potential to recover.
nesso

Activity: 638
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:35:36 AM

you need to wait a great patience. the altcoins may be waiting for us for a long time until they rise again. unfortunately, we all have 50% of our altcoins Smiley
i hope to see a rise before the summer comes
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:55:46 AM

Op, be patient on the coins that you have. Most of us here holding for long if you see the coins that you had has the great potential holding is okay but if not worth might sell it. Sometimes taking profit in cyrpto when you invest about woud take time.
Nikobitkoint54097

Activity: 182

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:02:43 AM

-ICX
-Dragonchain
-WaBi
-Enigma
-Sub
-Enjin Coin
-POE
-bounty0x
-UTrust
-Medibloc
-Linda

Do not sell anything! Keep your coins to yourself!Now everything is in a drawdown!Sooner or later this situation with the drawdown of coins will end!And then it will be possible to sell your tokens much more profitable!

Jombitt

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:47:23 AM

-ICX
-Dragonchain
-WaBi
-Enigma
-Sub
-Enjin Coin
-POE
-bounty0x
-UTrust
-Medibloc
-Linda

Do not overthink in your portfolio, profit isn't only determined by months. Sometimes it takes more time for a coin to have its value to increase. Worst thing that you will do is to sell your coin at a low price. Dont do it if you dont want to regret in the future. You need more patience and keep hodling

fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:36:07 AM

I think almost coins crash also for the reason that bitcoin crash. This is what I observed in this crypto happening. I also notice if bitcoin will increase almost altcoins will increase too to the point of price that we did not expect. Amazing movement of price pattern from one name coin in crypto to almost altcoins are affected. It's up to you if you want to hold it or you want to sell it while you have a little profit choose what is best in your situation. Good luck

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:08:02 AM

Just hold till may /June
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:01:28 AM

The first rule is that never invest what you can't afford to lose, I know for certain the some of these tokens will not return to their ATH and will start dying, that is why one need to be very choosy of tokens one is investing into. Invest in project that has a real potential to meet a real use case and not for speculative purpose
Pulsar1x

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:37:14 AM

There is no point in selling now. Just hold them until the market recovers and then you can think about selling.
This is not a good time to sell.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:11:34 AM

You must be patient. Sometimes red price are long so you must wait. I hope everything will back in near future but it is not sure. Do not check the price all the time  because it will worsen your condition
kulakvlad

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:36:21 AM

You can call any date, no one knows anything, too much affects the course. You just have to wait.

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:43:10 AM

Sales at this point will only bring losses. It is better to wait patiently to rebuild the market. It may take some time but it is worth waiting for the market to turn green.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:24:47 PM

You can call any date, no one knows anything, too much affects the course. You just have to wait.
The thing to do is patient, selling today would resulted into losing your total funds. Exactly, no one knows when it will regain to go up. Patient would really help us to survive and it is worth it at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: