Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:47:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SHARING] How to avoiding Hacker trying to infect your computer  (Read 372 times)
Dread Pirate Roberts (OP)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 03:13:02 PM
Merited by cissrawk (2), joniboini (1), Bolt Brownie (1), Silent26 (1)

I seeing a lot around forum people nowdays a lot got hacked . their account or their social media .

How they was infect your PC ?

1. Rat : Stop bad habits in internet which is for you was easy to trust to some website and download their application .
no matter What Anti Virus you have . a lot hacker who serious coming into this part he will make his program FUD in programming means
"Full Undetectable" it by pass A LOT AV like Windows defender. avira. avg. kasper sky. malware bytes and a lot other AV "its like when you scan in Virustotal , the application is still green but the fact it was his server and trying to infect you.
Monitoring your PC . include keylogger . CMD controll . stealing your autofill form . cache and cookies . webcam . prime IP . etc
( source picture : google )

2. Using free proxies its potential your internet activity got collected .

3. Using your IP to trying contact you with your email or social media . and give a link like .doc / .txt / .pdf when you open it . script was running you become his slave.

How to Avoiding them .

1. Stop your bad habbit in internet if you didnt want become his slave .

2. Secure your PC to the next Level . lets say you have a $2000 . you want store bunch of money in risky Device ? so adding more securites if that thing will happend some day

3. use 2Fa for your email or another important account . so there is no chance for him to control it .

4. assume everyone its trying to infect you . stay save and stay in green zone .

If you have more tips please adding i will add to this thread . so people can aware with his activity on internet .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:21:34 PM

some of them can infect from "fake" program. I watch on youtube about program who give hacker access to his computer because downloading "Anti Virus" from fake website (not from their official site) and some of them come from malicious site.

How to avoid it, maybe using bitdefender. Bitdefender can instantly scan some link and site without click on it (based on my experience). So it will safe. The price is a little bit high for some people but atleast you got secure.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 02:56:52 AM

this is why i use Linux  Tongue
Peter789

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:42:27 AM

I would like to suggest

Encrypted vpn. Use one everytime you log in.
Use an anit virus. I use eset as it is Australian.
NEVER store cxryptos on a computer or exchange. Always in cold storage.
Never keep private keys online.
Use encrypted email servers. Even if you have  to pay for them. Countermail has a usb service. Recommended.
Be familiar with pgp.
Use long and complex passwords.
Use a password keeper. Encrypted with 2fa.

Peter
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:31:42 PM
Merited by yecats (1)

I find Linux not so user-friendly. But can be learned and can be used to in the long run. And you are right Windows users are most targeted by hackers that is why many of the malware and viruses are written for Windows. I am preferring Linux for my next OS install this is if I became really annoyed with Windows (Windows 10 to be exact). Updates are really heavy and so annoying, especially if you have a capped bandwidth.
jagu359

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:25:45 AM

first step we make sure that we have good firewall and Internet security working .

avoid Unnecessary website, E-mail links send to attract the visit the scammer sites.

Dread Pirate Roberts (OP)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:09:21 PM

I find Linux not so user-friendly. But can be learned and can be used to in the long run. And you are right Windows users are most targeted by hackers that is why many of the malware and viruses are written for Windows. I am preferring Linux for my next OS install this is if I became really annoyed with Windows (Windows 10 to be exact). Updates are really heavy and so annoying, especially if you have a capped bandwidth.

yes you are right, and linux also safe from many virus ( almost 99% clear ) because linux didnt have registry and their system not based from it . didnt have auto run . etc .
but for people who had activty on his pc and should use windows as their needs these tips for them  Smiley
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:33:08 AM

I seeing a lot around forum people nowdays a lot got hacked . their account or their social media .

1. Rat : Stop bad habits in internet which is for you was easy to trust to some website and download their application .
no matter What Anti Virus you have . a lot hacker who serious coming into this part he will make his program FUD in programming means
"Full Undetectable" it by pass A LOT AV like Windows defender. avira. avg. kasper sky. malware bytes and a lot other AV "its like when you scan in Virustotal , the application is still green but the fact it was his server and trying to infect you.
Monitoring your PC . include keylogger . CMD controll . stealing your autofill form . cache and cookies . webcam . prime IP . etc

3. Using your IP to trying contact you with your email or social media . and give a link like .doc / .txt / .pdf when you open it . script was running you become his slave.

How to Avoiding them .

2. Secure your PC to the next Level . lets say you have a $2000 . you want store bunch of money in risky Device ? so adding more securites if that thing will happend some day

3. use 2Fa for your email or another important account . so there is no chance for him to control it .

4. assume everyone its trying to infect you . stay save and stay in green zone .

If you have more tips please adding i will add to this thread . so people can aware with his activity on internet .

Use a virtual machine if you're not sure about a source.
MG42

Activity: 205
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:14:24 AM

Use your computer only for crypto currancy.
No surfing, no games, no progs.
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:08:45 PM

How to Avoiding them .

this is good tip btw i have question how to know if your pc or laptop already affected from hack or virus that even your anti virus was not detected any attack? is there a alternative to scan your devices that your affected?
MillardFerland

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:10:24 PM

You should add these:
How they infect your PC?
1. Binded virus - They can bind virus to any .exe files or java files (like binding a rat to minecraft hack something like that)
2. Keyloggers - monitor your keystrokes, steal your save password
3. Macro exploit for docs/pdf/exel

How to avoid them?
1. If you are going to download something from the internet i highly suggest to scan them first here: https://virustotal.com/
2. Updating your anti virus

Heres a useful youtube vid to know if your computer is being hacked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4GQgDssRWY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: