Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:18:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Predict The Price Of Venezuela's Petro By 28th Of February  (Read 179 times)
CCitiesLZones (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 03:15:55 PM

The presale of Venezuela's alt coin, the Petro started today. Anyone who can correctly predict the price of Petro by 28th of February will get some CCLZ.
Rules:
1. Quote the person who predicted last in your reply
2. Don't edit your prediction. That will automatically disqualify you should you be caught redhanded Smiley
3. Give a reason for your prediction
4. Get a Waves wallet handy in case you win
5. On February 28th screengrab the price if it matches your prediction and post it here

What should you do with the CCitiesLZones token prize? You can donate it; flip it, hodl it- that is entirely up to you. Its just a prize. Wink

Jon88

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:16:45 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2984001.0
Jon88

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:17:17 PM

Your welcome.  Grin
CCitiesLZones (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 03:22:56 PM

As we were saying before we were so rudely interrupted, predictions please.
Frames Janco

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:31:27 PM

$85 per coin

Theoretically, the valuation of the Petro is supposed to be $6b, with 100mil coins = $60 per coin

I'm guessing the market keeps rising until the end of February, and with a coin backed by oil, the Petro will rise too.
CCitiesLZones (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 03:47:07 PM

Cool. On 28th of February we will see how developed tour predictionn powers are. Prediction is a skill that gets better with use.
$85 per coin

Theoretically, the valuation of the Petro is supposed to be $6b, with 100mil coins = $60 per coin

I'm guessing the market keeps rising until the end of February, and with a coin backed by oil, the Petro will rise too.
drewid

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:50:36 AM

$85 per coin

here is a hint.  the Petro will be the very first coin on the NEM blockchain that will trade at 60 dollars a coin. LOL.  IM GONNA BE FUCKING RICH when all those fees start coming into blocks. LOL

bye bye
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:42:26 AM

I can not even imagine how much this coin might cost. But I think this experiment is very interesting and very important for the entire cryptoindustry.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pulsar1x

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:07:49 PM

I can not even imagine how much this coin might cost. But I think this experiment is very interesting and very important for the entire cryptoindustry.

Same. Their price will depend on the price of a barrel of Venezuelan oil from the previous day and they mentioned that it will be around 60$.
But there is also trading of that coin. Trading could shift price up and down. I guess it is the same concept like Tether.
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:35:02 PM

Govt coming forward to launch Petro coin is good for market but many experts as to is conducted up to the mark there many doubts and speculations on the market
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: