Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:38:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Privacy Coin of 2018?  (Read 629 times)
Midoproj (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:22:55 PM

Having read a lot of articles in early 2018, I concluded that Privacy might be the route to go for this year.

Now that I want to invest ,as long as prices are still relatively low, my research brought to light, that Spectre might be the most technically advanced coin, whereas Monero is considered to be the safest bet.

However, checking bpeindex.com I'd assume that Monero has reached a lot of its potential and would not be worth investing mid-term.

What is your take on the issue. Which privacy coin would you recommend for 2018. Pls no astroturfing though.

Best wishes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:57:13 PM

I prefer monero in this year, but there is one anonymous alt that is growing, he is Verge. Try to see and analyze, maybe you will be interested.
bob3772

Activity: 415
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:01:44 PM

Monero is considered to be king and will probably remain that way, I would personally invest in Monero over any others.

There are then a gaggle of other coins looking to pick up a slice of the pie:
Spectre,
Verge,
DeepOnion,
Zcash
Zencash
Cloak
And many more...

Out of these I think Spectre and Verge are the two best investments, Verge has a lot of support lately and many people believe it can be one of the best performing coins of 2018 but the team have shown themselves to be pretty unreliable.

Spectre for me is best of the rest, as you said they have great tech and still a low market cap compared to the others.

DeepOnion gets mentioned a lot but I think they're mostly just great at marketing and really live off of the hype in their community.

TACryptoo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:07:42 PM

for me spectrecoin is the best choise, low marketcap -> more chance to make profitt.
The tech is also incredible, still waiting for the coming updates
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:07:57 PM

The most profitable one was definetely verge, but monero is the best one still, so I think investing in monero is risk free and will be very profitable for investors.

Ab-Soul

Activity: 647
Merit: 500

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:11:30 PM

Dash (a.k.a Darkcoin) is still not confirmed as fully anonymous, does masternodes really provide privacy? I don't think so. But monero's ring signatures provides such privacy. This year will be Monero's year.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
Weenie19941

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:32:13 PM

Nobody is talking about Zoin. Whats the reason that nobody talks about Zoin?
eyesopen

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:33:34 PM

The 3 that spring to my mind immediately are Monero, Zcash and Dash with Monero being the pick of the bunch with Dash following close.

Bitcloud BTDX a masternode coin like Dash in my signature also has a privacy feature attached to its wallet which could be worth investigating
further but im not sure if it has all he features you require.

"PrivateSend is the name of the decentralized mixing implementation that obfuscates and
provides a greater degree of privacy/anonymity to the transactions of the Bitcloud network."

aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:36:34 PM

wow, not a single mention of ZCOIN [ $XZC ] , are you guys kidding me?

rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:49:16 PM

Private coins are becoming very popular and I think that in 2018 new coins of this kind will appear. And I'm not afraid to invest in such coins because I'm sure that interest in them will not be lost. Among all private coins I prefer Zcash and Monero.
mytiburon

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:50:33 PM

Lots of crap out there, there are only 3 that i believe in.

As mentioned before Moreno is the privacy king and dash and zcash.
wuclx

Activity: 447
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:01:41 PM

Might be an underdog view, but my picks is PIVX. And Monero will continue to stay relevant of course.
sedou

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:02:02 PM

While Monero is the king of privacy I think that it will not beat the hype and marketing behind the bitcoin private. From low caps I like Sumokoin.
zokilnmet

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:02:34 PM

Phore is on top of my Privacy Coins List 2018. It is a PoS Coin with that uses incentivized Masternodes for services such as Instant transactions and Governance.Spectrecoin is the next in my Privacy Coins List 2018. XSPEC is awesome with its fast and low cost transaction, it takes about 30–60 seconds for a transaction. It uses Ring Signatures, to make it impossible to determine the true source of funds for a transaction. The most important thing is that they have professional cryptographers who really know what they are doing.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:03:36 PM

For usage then yes monero and dash are well trodden. However, they have already shot up and both have a high market cap. Same goes for verge which mooned last year. if the goal is to make a huge profit then low market cap coins are a better investment. Spectrecoin is technically advanced and still very cheap, the same goes for deeponion. If either or both go in the same direction as monero/dash then you can expect massive gains.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
ICO-Master

Activity: 189
Merit: 13

Filter the wheat from the chaff.

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:09:03 PM

DeepOnion is definitely worth keeping an eye on!

Other contenders:

XMR
XVG
XSPEC
ZEC
ZCL

Generally I am bullish on XMR and ZEC since both are superb, devs are solid and transparent and the technology works!

I read somewhere that XMR is also used for over 80% of darkweb transactions at the moment.
chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:16:00 PM

Ethereum Classic is the best coin among private coins. It has already become very popular, but it still has a very large potential for growth..
But I also like the coin Hshare..I expect an increase in the near future.

Either your joking or ETC privacy hasn't come to fruition yet (I like to believe the former but will concede if shown proof) but in all seriousness there are tons of privacy coins out there that are better. I don't think you can pinpoint just one coin for 2018 and that is why we should break them down in sections. I know my list is terribly small but we should note these coins are different and they aren't one in the same. You wouldn't lump comedy movies and romantic movies in the same cateogory despite the fact they are both movies, would you? I think we gotta apply similar logic to privacy coins, given they are different types of privacy coins Smiley. elp me create a robust list, my knowledge on privacy is limited atm

zk-SNARKs
-ZEC
-ZClassic

Ring Signature
-Monero

TOR
-DeepOnion

jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 07:32:00 PM

I think most of the hype around all these privacy coins is not justified, no one is using them, the only one I think has real future among all these coins is Monero but I still think it need to be used more, because most of the transactions occur on exchanges

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:19:15 AM

Ill go for monero. It is proven for many years so i believe that 2018 is for monero. Monero has also upcoming hardfork the monerov.

This upcoming updates is good for monero and ill stick to that.

snowboard

Activity: 158
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:51:52 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 11:45:37 AM by snowboard

Xspec is by far the most advanced tech in the market currently. its the ONLY one with native Tor integration that keeps traffic within the Tor network at all times. it has OBFS4 Bridge Support ( facilitates undetected use in countries that block Tor, such as China & Iran. Spectrecoin is the ONLY coin to offer this feature!)

I havn't even mentioned Ring Signatures for complete transactional anonymity, Stealth Addresses and soon the most wanted feature of all "Steahlt Staking" !
Oh and also a mobile wallet with staking capability is coming  Cheesy

You do what you do, but i  know what i have to do Wink
cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:38:45 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
esq1337

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:38:23 PM

PIVX, DASH and ZCASH. They are my top 3 privacy cryptocurrency coins. On a technological standpoint, Spectre impressive. I think the potential here is huge)
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 04:56:25 PM

Sumokoin is good and undervalued, technically superior to monero. Monero is still the best coin, but if you want to make more profit, such privacy coins like sumo would be better.

BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:20:59 PM

Sumokoin is good and undervalued, technically superior to monero. Monero is still the best coin, but if you want to make more profit, such privacy coins like sumo would be better.

Could you please go into more detail? I thought Sumokoin was just another copy of Monero..
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:26:34 PM

For now, anon coin wise, my money is (invested) on...

XMR (Monero)
PIVX and
XSPEC
Viecoin

Activity: 852

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:38:40 PM

There is one I believe will shine this year. ZCoin (XZC) is pretty cool especially for miners as you get the same hashrate from 65 TDP. A creation spawned from the Zerocoin paper, I have yet to see a clone of this one with Lyra2z Algo. This is the only one I can picture as #1 on CMC someday.
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:08:57 AM

Having read a lot of articles in early 2018, I concluded that Privacy might be the route to go for this year.

Now that I want to invest ,as long as prices are still relatively low, my research brought to light, that Spectre might be the most technically advanced coin, whereas Monero is considered to be the safest bet.

However, checking bpeindex.com I'd assume that Monero has reached a lot of its potential and would not be worth investing mid-term.

What is your take on the issue. Which privacy coin would you recommend for 2018. Pls no astroturfing though.

Best wishes

It is difficult for already established coins such as Monero or Verge make x10 or x20.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
guneytasyurek

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:54:40 AM

i do have 3 privacy coin which are xspec ,zoin and phore ,but i m not sure about phore whether it is going to moon Smiley
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:54:15 AM

Multi-acc? Or any bounty task?

XMR is the best. And with more and more KYC and other identifications XMR wait growth. All solid sums in this coin.
CryptoNoob1337

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:03:33 AM

For me:

1. Monero (XMR). Which would YOU prefer atm for an illegal transaction? I would do it in monero.

2. Electroneum (ETN). Monero copy + mobile mining = mass adoption. Think about 3rd world country people mining a meal per day on a mobile...

3. All other based on Monero-Technology

4. All based on Zk-Snarks-Technology = Zcash (ZEC), ZenCash (ZEN), Komodo (KMD), in the future: Ethereum (ETH)

5. NavCoin (NAV)

Not so good for me:

1. All privacy coins based on TOR, i know this for so many years, read so often was hacked by FBI, leaks etc., maybe it's ok as additional security layer... But would never trust coins that are only based on TOR.

2. DASH = centralized, premined, and strange price manipulations. But i think it's secure enough for anonymous transactions, but wouldn't do something illegal.
SCAR_8

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:26:04 AM

Xspec is by far the most advanced tech in the market currently. its the ONLY one with native Tor integration that keeps traffic within the Tor network at all times. it has OBFS4 Bridge Support ( facilitates undetected use in countries that block Tor, such as China & Iran. Spectrecoin is the ONLY coin to offer this feature!)

I havn't even mentioned Ring Signatures for complete transactional anonymity, Stealth Addresses and soon the most wanted feature of all "Steahlt Staking" !

Actually Deep Onion is integrated with the latest version of TOR now and has OBFS4 support and MEEK for people to use in countries like China. And stealth addresses coming soon also.

But I'm not downplaying XSPEC at all, I have them both and I love the tech behind XPSEC and believe it will make insane gains by the end of the year after the stealth staking and all the updates are released and word gets around  Grin

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitae

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:36:43 PM

Also it is not all hype, there are so many people looking for more privacy so they will look for better anonymous coins. They may not be using it on dark markets and such but that doesn't mean people don't like or want this feature and what coin is better than every CC  to implement this feature. OFC only if they don't break everything by doing so!

fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:00:39 AM

I think the best privacy coin of 2018 will be deep union or zerocoin. Deep union really have a good feature. And zero coin with its masternodes probably will beat dash. Monero also good for privacy coin. It is used by deep web and when currencies used at deep web it will eventually sky rocket

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:20:31 PM

My most bullish privacy coin is SUMO.  DYOR and compare their features with others and then look at their market cap and it’s a no brainer.  I’m also a big fan of XSPEC and PHORE.
LaLuna

Activity: 259

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:43:33 PM

Hello there! I recently came across Zen Protocol and found out that it takes a new approach: A parallel blockchain which observes the Bitcoin network. This means that Zen Protocol can work with Bitcoin, without being limited by Bitcoin’s consensus rules. Amazing isn't it? You may want to know more about them and ask questions from the Zen Protocol team by joining the telegram group. 👇

https://t.me/zenprotocol
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:10:50 PM

monero and zcoin are the ones

Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:23:55 PM

DeepOnion has Tor integration or am I mistaken? Running wallet on your pc helps Tor network to grow and acts like the interim node. I like Xspec because of small capitaliztion, it is really undervalued compared to other projects.
snowboard

Activity: 158
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:24:33 PM

Actually Deep Onion is integrated with the latest version of TOR now and has OBFS4 support and MEEK for people to use in countries like China. And stealth addresses coming soon also.

But I'm not downplaying XSPEC at all, I have them both and I love the tech behind XPSEC and believe it will make insane gains by the end of the year after the stealth staking and all the updates are released and word gets around  Grin

Thats correct,  All above does XSPEC also have but the main difference (one of them) is native tor, as in everythings flows entirely through Tor network without exit nodes,
as Deep Onion needs exit nodes, which is obvious more fragile. Both good coins, i just pick the best.
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 03:15:13 PM

If you are looking for a good privacy coin join DeepOnion, so far that is the best privacy coin in the crypto sphere, it has plenty of great features that no other project has at the moment, including Stealth Address, untraceable transactions, VoteCentral, DeepPoints, DeepVault, DeepSend and smart contracts soon!

thedudewholived333

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:26:33 PM

Verge is pretty decent, worth checking out
republicrypto

Activity: 1400
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:09:26 PM

in my opinion monero still the best privacy coin in this year,, and maybe an undervalued coin such as VSX will be soar in this year too
regards
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:38:48 PM

in my opinion monero still the best privacy coin in this year,, and maybe an undervalued coin such as VSX will be soar in this year too
regards

monero is currently 13th in coinmarketcap. with such a good rating i think it will have a good prospect if we buy it now. besides that this coin has biggest supply in medium exchanger

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:16:07 PM

verge has strange marketing, but still can profit
watch monero and zcoin
Dasha88fed

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:48:20 PM

Private coins are becoming very popular and I think that in 2018 new coins of this kind will appear. And I'm not afraid to invest in such coins because I'm sure that interest in them will not be lost. Among all private coins I prefer Zcash and Monero.
Perhaps Zcash and Monero are now quite worthwhile, and many may think that these two coins have reached their potential, but this is not true, because this year the demand for anonymous cryptocurrencies really increased, and Zcash and Monero today have a large growth potential. Assuming that the money that is kept in accounts in offshore banks will begin to pass into anonymous cryptocurrencies, we can only imagine how much the price of Zcash, Monero, Verge will rise.
whiteblue

Activity: 1246

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:47:02 PM

Perhaps Zcash and Monero are now quite worthwhile, and many may think that these two coins have reached their potential, but this is not true, because this year the demand for anonymous cryptocurrencies really increased, and Zcash and Monero today have a large growth potential. Assuming that the money that is kept in accounts in offshore banks will begin to pass into anonymous cryptocurrencies, we can only imagine how much the price of Zcash, Monero, Verge will rise.
YES!! both of this coins is awesome! you know the news about snowden who was impressed with zcash. I think these two coins will have many problems. it seems that many parties don't like the privacy that exists in these two coins
UnterKleinemBaum

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:11:34 PM

Best wishes

I have purchased Zclassic and had participated in Bitcoin Private hard fork. I reckon that this altcoin has a big potential
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:37:26 PM

I hold XMR only. And I want to buy some sumo and zoin  Wink But main of privacy is XMR. And I don't understand why Monero is so weak? All that I know about XMR are good only. Team work, project live. what else?
andytherbg

Activity: 124

what bag are you shilling?

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:04:07 PM

monero is number 1

but what is the deal about bitcoin private?

0xCoin

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:22:03 AM

Top privacy projects--i put them in 4 different groups..
I know I'm missing a few. Let me know what you think

1.XMR/ZEC/DASH
2.XZC/ZEN/PIVX
3.HUSH/ZOIN/ZERO/SUMO
4.XVG/SPECTRE

Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:26:33 AM

1.XMR/ZEC/DASH
2.XZC/ZEN/PIVX
3.HUSH/ZOIN/ZERO/SUMO
4.XVG/SPECTRE

DeepOnion (ONION) is one of the best privacy coins in the making. However, it might not be successful this year, but by 2019-2020, it could become one of the leading privacy coins.
migz

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:38:35 AM

1.XMR/ZEC/DASH
2.XZC/ZEN/PIVX
3.HUSH/ZOIN/ZERO/SUMO
4.XVG/SPECTRE

DeepOnion (ONION) is one of the best privacy coins in the making. However, it might not be successful this year, but by 2019-2020, it could become one of the leading privacy coins.

You could add PRiV coin too since most of people on Onion is on PRiV aswell.

Have no fear, miGz is here.
0xCoin

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:52:04 AM

What's your definition of successful?

Because I think the majority of people that back
Verge, Spectre or Priv--look at everything but the
actual privacy tech.

I think just one or two projects in the top 3 of 4 tiers, use
Tor. The rest use zerocoin tech, or a variation of it, and I
prefer these projects. To each their own, though

consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:07:59 AM

with coinbase announcement recent, zcash will have edge if delivered
monero and zcoin even they my favorite will have to find other mean
oknast

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:02:57 AM

You can consult
Zcash (ZEC)
Zcash is an open source, decentralized cryptocurrency that provides the privacy and selectivity of transactions. Payments made on the Zcash platform are published on a public but secure blockchain of details such as the sender, the recipient and the transfer amount.

How does Zcash work?
Zcash uses a new coding method called zero-lnowledge, known as zk-snark (Zero-knowledge, a non-interactive argument of knowledge), that allows Zcash to maintain a balance sheet. equal. No need to disclose the parties or money involved.

Metadata is encrypted and zk-SNARK is used to prove that no theft or fraud has occurred.

One of the most prominent features of Zcash is that it allows both public and private payments, users can choose to send Zcash private or public. Transactions made from a protected address to a transparent address will reveal the received balance but the amount of money made from a protected account to a transparent account will not be shown.

Advantage: Zcash is not set to private by default. It allows users to select a security account, thus providing a platform neutral.

In addition, the project is supported by a strong development team.

Cons: Its privacy can lead to the inefficiency of the zk-SNARK system. Most of the blockchain is transparent and users use identifiable security features to help blockchain vulnerable to attack.

Moreover, creating a knowledgeless transaction is a slow and costly process. This platform is run by a for-profit company with about 20% of the currency recorded during the first four years.
megaradux

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:23:25 AM

I would say Moreno but it is old now and the price hasn't gone in the positive direction.
My choice is PIVX. They have great potential. People call them as 1 level up from DASH.
Masternode + privacy is the future for cryptocurrency.

Also check out Privcy as they have a great community.
didzi

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:05:33 AM

monero still the best for privacy coin for now  Wink
then, i think Verge(XVG) will be the best competitors for monero in the future

jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:11:09 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2019, 01:16:02 AM by jack8989

Welcome to Scanpay bounty thread! I'm cryptothreads, Scanpay bounty manager.

This campaign will last till the end of Scanpays token SALE (which is planned to Early March 2018) 
Stakes you will get from the campaign will allow you to receive SPC tokens at the end of the campaign.
You will receive 4% of sold SPC tokens, based on your number of stakes.

Bounty Campaign structure:

Part 1: BitcoinTalk Signature Campaign: 40% of bounty budget
Part 2: Twitter Campaign and Facebook Campaign: 20% of bounty budget
Part 3: Media Campaign: 20% of bounty budget

Part 4: Telegram Campaign: 5% of bounty budget
Part 5: BitcoinTalk Translation Campaign: 15% of bounty budget

General Rules:

• Stakes will be distributed every week, on Monday. Stakes for the 1st week will be assigned on January 1, 2018
  • You need to join Telegram chat
    • We reserve the right to remove you from Scanpay bounty campaign at any time if we think you are not honest, or spam the forum.
    • We reserve the right to remove you from any campaign without explaining why we removed you.
    • In case we remove you from the campaign for any reason, we reserve the right to delete your stakes.
    • We reserve the right to change bounty campaign rules

Weekly Rewards:

• Members : 0.5 stakes per week
    • Full members : 1.5 stakes per week (+0.5 if avatar is worn)
    • Senior members : 2,5 stakes per week (+0.5 if avatar is worn)
    • Hero/Legendary members : 3.5 stakes per week (+0.5 if avatar is worn)

Signature Campaign Rules :

• Participants have to be at least Member to wear a signature.
    • Participants with red trust score will not be allowed.
    • Multiple accounts are not allowed and will result in banning you from our campaign.
    • Minimum 15 constructive posts per week. Week is considered: Monday 00:01 to Sunday 23:59 CET
    • 15 constructive posts per week in different threads (preferrably in Altcoin subforum) per week.
    • Patcipants that do less posts, will receive partial weekly stakes (Example: 8+ constructive posts constructive posts per week in different threads (preferrably in Altcoin subforum) per week = 50% of stakes)
    • More than half of the posts should be in English.
    • Posts made in this thread do not count
    • If your forum rank change during the campaign, you must contact cryptothreads via PM.
    • If you leave campaign before it is ended, you loose your stakes.
    • I will check signatures several times during the week and will disqualify cheaters.

Signature codes:

Code for Hero/Legendary
Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://scanpay.asia/][font=monospace][size=2px][color=#00517c]           ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
     ▄█████▀▀             ▀▀▀
   ▄████▀▀
  ████▌[color=#08aad8]▄█▀ ▄███████▄▄[/color]███████████▄
 ████▀[color=#08aad8]▄█  ████▀▀▀▀▀███[/color]██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
▐████[color=#08aad8]▐█▌ ▐███[/color]        ███       ████
████[color=#08aad8]▐██   ██████▄▄▄▄[/color] ███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▌
███▌[color=#08aad8]███    ▀▀████████[/color]████████████▀
▐██▌[color=#08aad8]███▌         ▀▀███[/color]██
 ███[color=#08aad8]▐███ ▐██▄     ▄██[/color]███
  ██▌[color=#08aad8]▐███ ██████████[/color]████
   ▀█ [color=#08aad8]████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color]  ▀▀▀
    ▀█ [color=#08aad8]█████▄[/color]
         [color=#08aad8]██████▄▄▄         ▄▄[/color]
           [color=#08aad8]▀▀█████████████▀▀[/color]
                  [color=#08aad8]▀▀▀[/color]
[/color][/size][/font][/url][/td]

[td][center][url=https://scanpay.asia/][size=19pt][b][font=Arial][color=#00517c][color=#08aad8]Scan[/color]Pay[/color][/font][/b][/size][/url][/center][/td]

[td][b][size=7px][color=#08aad8]▐[color=#00517c]█[/color]▌
▐[color=#00517c]█[/color]▌
▐[color=#00517c]█[/color]▌[/color][/size][/b][/td]

[td][center][url=https://scanpay.asia/][size=12pt][glow=#08aad8,2,300][color=#29aae2][color=transparent].[/color][b][font=Arial][color=#00517c]The Future of Global Payments, Just Scan and Pay[/color][/font][/b][color=transparent].[/color][/color][/glow][/size][/url]
[font=Arial][size=8pt][b][url=https://www.facebook.com/scanpayasia][color=#08aad8]Facebook[/color][/url]  [color=#00517c]▌[/color][url=https://twitter.com/scanpayasia][color=#08aad8]Twitter[/color][/url]  [color=#00517c]▌[/color][url=https://medium.com/@scanpayasia][color=#08aad8]Medium[/color][/url]  [color=#00517c]▌[/color][url=https://t.me/scanpayasia][color=#08aad8]Telegram[/color][/url]  [color=#00517c]▌[/color][url=https://scanpayasia.slack.com/][color=#08aad8]Slack[/color][/url]  [color=#00517c]▌[/color][url=https://github.com/scanpayasia][color=#08aad8]Github[/color][/url]  [color=#00517c]▌[/color][url=https://scanpay.asia/whitepaper][color=#08aad8]Whitepaper[/color][/url][/b][/size][/font][/center][/td]

[td][center][color=transparent][size=3px]▇[/size][/color]
[url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.scanpay][size=16pt][b][font=century gothic][color=#00517c]Google[/color][/font][/b][/size][/url][/center][/td]

[td][url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.scanpay][font=monospace][size=2px][color=#2ca7c5]▄██[color=#83d7b9]█▄▄[/color]
█████[color=#83d7b9]███▄[/color]
███████[color=#83d7b9]████▄[/color]
█████████[color=#83d7b9]██████▄[/color]
███████████[color=#83d7b9]████████▄[/color]
█████████████[color=#83d7b9]██████████▄[/color]
███████████████[color=#83d7b9]█████████[/color][color=#fba482]███▄[/color]
█████████████████[color=#83d7b9]█████[/color][color=#fba482]█████████▄[/color]
███████████████████[color=#fba482]███████████████[/color]
██████████████████[color=#e95365]███[/color][color=#fba482]███████████▀[/color]
████████████████[color=#e95365]███████[/color][color=#fba482]█████▀[/color]
██████████████[color=#e95365]██████████▀[/color]
████████████[color=#e95365]█████████▀[/color]
██████████[color=#e95365]███████▀[/color]
███████[color=#e95365]██████▀[/color]
█████[color=#e95365]████▀[/color]
▀██[color=#e95365]██▀▀[/color]

[td][center][color=transparent][size=4px]▇[/size][/color]
[url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.scanpay][size=16pt][b][font=century gothic][color=#00517c]Play[/color][/font][/b][/size][/url][/center][/td]
[/tr][/table][/center]

Code for Sr.
Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://scanpay.asia/][font=monospace][size=2px][color=#00517c]           ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
     ▄█████▀▀             ▀▀▀
   ▄████▀▀
  ████▌[color=#08aad8]▄█▀ ▄███████▄▄[/color]███████████▄
 ████▀[color=#08aad8]▄█  ████▀▀▀▀▀███[/color]██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
▐████[color=#08aad8]▐█▌ ▐███[/color]        ███       ████
████[color=#08aad8]▐██   ██████▄▄▄▄[/color] ███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▌
███▌[color=#08aad8]███    ▀▀████████[/color]████████████▀
▐██▌[color=#08aad8]███▌         ▀▀███[/color]██
 ███[color=#08aad8]▐███ ▐██▄     ▄██[/color]███
  ██▌[color=#08aad8]▐███ ██████████[/color]████
   ▀█ [color=#08aad8]████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color]  ▀▀▀
    ▀█ [color=#08aad8]█████▄[/color]
         [color=#08aad8]██████▄▄▄         ▄▄[/color]
           [color=#08aad8]▀▀█████████████▀▀[/color]
                  [color=#08aad8]▀▀▀[/color]

[td][center][url=https://scanpay.asia/][size=19pt][b][font=Arial][color=#00517c][color=#08aad8]Scan[/color]Pay[/color][/font][/b][/size][/url][/center][/td]

[td][center][url=https://scanpay.asia/][size=12pt][color=#29aae2][u][color=transparent].[/color][b][font=Arial][color=#00517c]The Future of Global Payments, Just Scan and Pay[/color][/font][/b][color=transparent].[/color][/u][/color][/size][/url]
[font=Arial][size=8pt][b][url=https://www.facebook.com/scanpayasia][color=#08aad8]Facebook[/color][/url]  [color=#00517c]▌[/color][url=https://twitter.com/scanpayasia][color=#08aad8]Twitter[/color][/url]  [color=#00517c]▌[/color][url=https://medium.com/@scanpayasia][color=#08aad8]Medium[/color][/url]  [color=#00517c]▌[/color][url=https://t.me/scanpayasia][color=#08aad8]Telegram[/color][/url]  [color=#00517c]▌[/color][url=https://scanpayasia.slack.com/][color=#08aad8]Slack[/color][/url]  [color=#00517c]▌[/color][url=https://github.com/scanpayasia][color=#08aad8]Github[/color][/url]  [color=#00517c]▌[/color][url=https://scanpay.asia/whitepaper][color=#08aad8]Whitepaper[/color][/url][/b][/size][/font][/center][/td]

[td][center][color=transparent][size=3px]▇[/size][/color]
[url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.scanpay][size=16pt][b][font=century gothic][color=#00517c]Google[/color][/font][/b][/size][/url][/center][/td]

[td][url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.scanpay][font=monospace][size=2px][color=#2ca7c5]▄██[color=#83d7b9]█▄▄[/color]
█████[color=#83d7b9]███▄[/color]
███████[color=#83d7b9]████▄[/color]
█████████[color=#83d7b9]██████▄[/color]
███████████[color=#83d7b9]████████▄[/color]
█████████████[color=#83d7b9]██████████▄[/color]
███████████████[color=#83d7b9]█████████[/color][color=#fba482]███▄[/color]
█████████████████[color=#83d7b9]█████[/color][color=#fba482]█████████▄[/color]
███████████████████[color=#fba482]███████████████[/color]
██████████████████[color=#e95365]███[/color][color=#fba482]███████████▀[/color]
████████████████[color=#e95365]███████[/color][color=#fba482]█████▀[/color]
██████████████[color=#e95365]██████████▀[/color]
████████████[color=#e95365]█████████▀[/color]
██████████[color=#e95365]███████▀[/color]
███████[color=#e95365]██████▀[/color]
█████[color=#e95365]████▀[/color]
▀██[color=#e95365]██▀▀[/color]

[td][center][color=transparent][size=4px]▇[/size][/color]
[url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.scanpay][size=16pt][b][font=century gothic][color=#00517c]Play[/color][/font][/b][/size][/url][/center][/td]
[/tr][/table][/center]

Code for Full
Code:
[center][url=https://scanpay.asia/][b][font=Arial][color=#00517c][color=#08aad8]Scan[/color]Pay[/color][/font][/b][color=#08aad8]▐[color=#00517c]█[/color]▌[/color][b][font=Arial][color=#00517c]The Future of Global Payments, Just Scan and Pay[/color][/font][/b][color=#08aad8]▐[color=#00517c]█[/color]▌[/color][b][font=Arial][color=#00517c][color=#08aad8]Scan[/color]Pay[/color][/font][/b][/url]
[color=#08AAD8]▬[/color][color=#07A4D1]▬[/color][color=#069ECB]▬[/color][color=#0698C5]▬[/color][color=#0592BF]▬[/color][color=#058CB9]▬[/color][color=#0486B3]▬[/color][color=#0480AD]▬[/color][color=#037AA6]▬[/color][color=#0374A0]▬[/color][color=#026E9A]▬[/color][color=#026894]▬[/color][color=#01628E]▬[/color][color=#015C88]▬[/color][color=#005682]▬[/color][url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.scanpay][b][font=Arial][color=#00517c]Google Play[/color][/font][/b][/url][color=#00517C]▬[/color][color=#005682]▬[/color][color=#015C88]▬[/color][color=#01628E]▬[/color][color=#026894]▬[/color][color=#026E9A]▬[/color][color=#0374A0]▬[/color][color=#037AA6]▬[/color][color=#0480AD]▬[/color][color=#0486B3]▬[/color][color=#058CB9]▬[/color][color=#0592BF]▬[/color][color=#0698C5]▬[/color][color=#069ECB]▬[/color][color=#07A4D1]▬[/color]
[font=Arial][b][url=https://www.facebook.com/scanpayasia][color=#08aad8]Facebook[/color][/url]  [color=#00517c]▌[/color][url=https://twitter.com/scanpayasia][color=#08aad8]Twitter[/color][/url]  [color=#00517c]▌[/color][url=https://medium.com/@scanpayasia][color=#08aad8]Medium[/color][/url]  [color=#00517c]▌[/color][url=https://t.me/scanpayasia][color=#08aad8]Telegram[/color][/url]  [color=#00517c]▌[/color][url=https://scanpayasia.slack.com/][color=#08aad8]Slack[/color][/url]  [color=#00517c]▌[/color][url=https://github.com/scanpayasia][color=#08aad8]Github[/color][/url]  [color=#00517c]▌[/color][url=https://scanpay.asia/whitepaper][color=#08aad8]Whitepaper[/color][/url][/b][/font][/center]

Code for Member
Code:
[center]Scan[url=https://scanpay.asia/]Pay[/url]▐[url=https://scanpay.asia/]█[/url]▌[url=https://scanpay.asia/]The Future of Global Payments, Just Scan and Pay[/url]▐[url=https://scanpay.asia/]█[/url]▌Scan[url=https://scanpay.asia/]Pay[/url]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.scanpay]Google Play[/url] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[url=https://www.facebook.com/scanpayasia]Facebook[/url]  ▌[url=https://twitter.com/scanpayasia]Twitter[/url]  ▌[url=https://medium.com/@scanpayasia]Medium[/url]  ▌[url=https://t.me/scanpayasia]Telegram[/url]  ▌[url=https://scanpayasia.slack.com/]Slack[/url]  ▌[url=https://github.com/scanpayasia]Github[/url]  ▌[url=https://scanpay.asia/whitepaper]Whitepaper[/url][/center]

Personal Text: New Era Of Online Payment Just Scan & Pay

Reward:
1000-1500 follow- 2 stake/week.
1500-2500 follow - 4 stake/week.
2500-5000 follow- 8 stake/week.
More than 5000 follow- 10 stake/week.

Twitter Campaign Rules:

• Subscribe to the Scanpay Twitter
  • You must have at least 100 subscribers
  • You need to make 5 retweets (and 5 likes per week.)
  • No more than 2 retweets each day.
  • Make 3 tweets per week about Scanpay It must link to scanpay.asia (NO OTHER LINK) , contain related hashtag(s).
  • Twitter audit should be more than 85% of real subscribers, most of them have to be people interested in cryptocurrency. https://www.twitteraudit.com/

The membership form to post on this thread:  You can publish the form and then modify it, no manual verification will be done, you have to provide all the links.
Code:
WEEK: 1 
Twitter Link:
Twitter Audit Link:
Ethereum Address :

Links to the retweets +likes :

Link to your tweets:

Reward:
1000-1500 friends - 2 stake/week.
1500-2500 friends - 4 stake/week.
2500-5000 friends - 8 stake/week.
More than 5000 friends - 10 stake/week.

All must be published in public, and friends must be visible if not you will not be rewarded.

To get a reward:
    • Subscribe to the Scanpay Facebook
    • You must have more than 500 real friends.
    • No more than 2 Shares each day.
    • Share 5 publications per week +likes)
    • Make 3 posts per week about Scanpay.

The membership form to post on this thread: You can publish the form and then modify it, no manual verification will be done, you have to provide all the links.
    [/list]
    Code:
    Week 
    Facebook Link:
    Ethereum Address :
    Links to the shares +likes

Link to your posts:

Write a good article, review, or blog post about SPC in your words; Post that on your website or blog.
      Article writing instructions:

The article/review/blog post must have at least 500 words.
      Your text must be original. Copy and stealing other contents bring to disqualification.
      The audience for the posted article must be crypto related or match a use for SPC or promote the ICO to a suitable audience.
      Website must have a genuine audience. New websites will not be accepted.
      Article/review/blog post must contain link to the SPC website, Telegram , Twitter
      Writers should familiarize themselves with the official white papers to ensure accurate depiction of SPC uses.

• For Original article BIG {2000 words or more} = 1000 stake
      • For Original article MEDIUM {1000-2000 wods} = 500 Stake
      • For Original article SMALL {Below 1000 words} = 300 stake
      • For Posting to your own blog {articles/translations} = 100 stake
      • For Repost of non-original article about SPC in your blog = 50 Stake

Video instructions:

Describe SPC and it's features
      Video must be in good resolution
      Video must be minimum 2 minutes.
      You can upload them on Youtube, Dailymotion or others.
      You will receive rewards based on the quality and the audiance of Article/Video.

• For Original Video BIG {10 minutes or more} = 1000 stake
      • For Original Video MEDIUM {5-10 minutes } = 500 Stake
      • For Original Video SMALL {2-5 minutes } = 300 stake
      • For Posting to your own channel{video/translations} = 100 stake

Inform us about your Article/Videos here:

Instructions:

Apply to join the campaign here: LINK
      Telegram Join link : Telegram
      No spam or foul language against other members or about the project.
      Discussion about the bounty is strictly prohibited.
      Stay till the end of the ICO to get the bounty.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
      |    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
      July 14, 2018, 09:14:20 AM

Best wishes
      I think that if Monero was a potential coin then why do not we invest in Monero. I am currently holding a lot of Monero coins from late last year, and until now, I do not intend to sell Monero at a low price

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
      ▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
      ▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
      Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
      July 14, 2018, 09:16:25 AM

Besides ETH and Bitcoin, I do not think that altcoin is a secure and potential currency. Altcoin can disappear at any time when the community in the future does not support altcoin. Therefore, ETH and Bitcoin are a safe coin to invest

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
      ▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
      ▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
      Sulfurath

Activity: 346

View Profile
      July 14, 2018, 09:13:12 PM

Honestly, while monero is a proven Privacy coin, the one thing is it has a limitless supply, which i believe will go against it, plus it's only POW, the future of Privacy is a hybrid POW/POS coin which makes it more resistant to these increasing 51% attacks on POW only coins, from what i understand Verge has been pillaged by these attacks and nothing has been done about it, where is the trust in that, the only currency i feel is a lot more resistant to these attacks is Deeponion.

Deeponion also has a limited supply of 25 million coins, in the long run there will be a supply issue with these coins and the POS rate will reduce from 5% to 1% a year from now, Monero will just keep belting the coins out as long as people are mining it with GPUs. etc.

Deeponion has a democratic voting system (votecentral) in which the holders of the coin can vote on which will happen next to the coin, making it a coin for the people, shaped by them as well.

Deeponion has been listed on various exchanges with different pairings, all within a year, when heaps of other coins struggle to get listed on one.

Deeponion has it's own bloody rap video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7cxoz9d8gQ

Deeponion also has an awesome innovation called deepvault, which lets you store hashes of your files inside the blockchain to secure it, giving it a form of continuation of evidence which will recently be able to use in the Chinese courts as non-tampered with evidence, thus making it admissible, don't get me started on all the other possible professional real world applications, like patient confidential files for doctors and lawyers, or even valuable intellectual property for the scientists and corporate entities spread through out the entire world.

Deepvault, closed source, belonging to Deeponion. you do the bloody math, wheres your holding? mine is in Deeponion.

jeronimosuykens

View Profile
      July 14, 2018, 09:54:19 PM

XVG will never be able to compete with monero. Everyone knows partner with XVG is Pornhub porn site. and, of course, the XVG has no potential if it continues to grow in the direction of the porn industry

Why not potential? It's ridiculous that the porn industry has brought in a lot of money for the nation and has pornographic industries such as Japan, Thailand and some other countries. I think that being used to pay for the porn industry is a rightful step of the XVG to grow in the cryptocurrency market.
      0xCoin

View Profile
      July 15, 2018, 05:41:26 AM

Monero is the most reliable today.
      ZCash... It provides zk-snarks etc...
      But it's a little difficult to trust a privacy
      project that compensates it's CEO with
      3.6 million dollars annually, but didn't
      pay their lead programmer for desktop
      wallets for what he said was several months.

To me, that says they just keep up with what
      they have. And even their CEO was quick to point
      out that if people didn't like his compensation, there
      are other projects that offer the same privacy tech
      as ZCash. So why is ZEC nearly $200, while PIVX is
      around $1.75?  I don't know. PIVX team is one of
      the most active in crypto.

What do you think about $3.6 million dollar salary?
      rahul10

Activity: 72

View Profile
      July 15, 2018, 06:01:25 AM

Obviously, XMR is the leader here but I have high hopes for nav as well. I'm going to get me a bitcoin of nav and hold on tight, the roadmap looks solid and very promising, I'm looking forward to cold staking to earn a few extra satoshis
      raphyt

Activity: 71

View Profile
      July 15, 2018, 10:00:32 PM

Is privacy coin same as privcy?  Cos am currently holding privcy
      tabas

Activity: 2996
      Merit: 738

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
      July 15, 2018, 10:10:11 PM

XVG will never be able to compete with monero. Everyone knows partner with XVG is Pornhub porn site. and, of course, the XVG has no potential if it continues to grow in the direction of the porn industry

Why not potential? It's ridiculous that the porn industry has brought in a lot of money for the nation and has pornographic industries such as Japan, Thailand and some other countries. I think that being used to pay for the porn industry is a rightful step of the XVG to grow in the cryptocurrency market.
      I have the same feeling for XVG and I don't think it's also capable to be one of the leaders of privacy coins. Staying with Monero too and the same sentiment with others.

█████████████████████████
      ████▐██▄█████████████████
      ████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
      ████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
      ████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
      ████▐███▀████████████████
      ████▐█████████▄█████▌████
      ████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
      ████▐██████████▀████▌████
      █████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
      ███████▀█████████▀███████
      ██████████▀███▀██████████
      █████████████████████████
      BC.GAME
      ▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
      ▄▄▄
      ██████████████
      █████░░▄▄▄▄████████
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
      ▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
      ███████████████████████████▀███
      ▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
      ▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
      ███████████████████▀██
      ███████████████████▄██
      ▄███████████████████▄██
      █████████████████████▀██
      ██████████████████████▄
      ..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
      █░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
      ▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
      ▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
      ░░░░░░░░░░░░
      ▀██████████
      ░░░░░███░░░░
      ░░█░░░███▄█░░░
      ░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
      ░█░██░░███░░░█░██
      ░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
      ▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
      ▄███▄
      ░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄███▀▀███▄
      ██████████
      ▀███▄░▄██▀
      ▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
      ███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
      ▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
      fia_naila

Activity: 770
      Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
      July 17, 2018, 10:33:13 AM

The most successfull privacy coin for 2018 in my opinion is verge. It is can be seen by how good verge growing in marketcap from the first time it can be buy or sell in exchanger. Verge also used the newest technology for privacy coin. Another new privacy coin is only joke.

Decentralized
      Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
       █████████████████████
      █████▀▀
      ████▀    ████
      ████     ████
      ████     ████
               ████     ████
               ████    ▄████
                     ▄▄█████
      █████████████████████
      ██████████████████▀▀ 
      TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
      █████████████████▀▀  ███████
      █████████████▀▀      ███████
      █████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
      █████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
      █████████ █▀        ████████
      █████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
      ██████████████████▄▄████████
      pey

Activity: 546
      Merit: 251

Free Crypto in Stake.com Telegram t.me/StakeCasino

View Profile
      July 17, 2018, 10:44:27 AM

Monero has not reached its potential yet as all crypto is still very undervalued but I think sumokoin is the privacy coin of 2018.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
        Print  

Jump to: