Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:03:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Privacy Coin of 2018?  (Read 624 times)
cryptonized

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:38:45 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
esq1337

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:38:23 PM

PIVX, DASH and ZCASH. They are my top 3 privacy cryptocurrency coins. On a technological standpoint, Spectre impressive. I think the potential here is huge)
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 04:56:25 PM

Sumokoin is good and undervalued, technically superior to monero. Monero is still the best coin, but if you want to make more profit, such privacy coins like sumo would be better.

BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:20:59 PM

Sumokoin is good and undervalued, technically superior to monero. Monero is still the best coin, but if you want to make more profit, such privacy coins like sumo would be better.

Could you please go into more detail? I thought Sumokoin was just another copy of Monero..
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:26:34 PM

For now, anon coin wise, my money is (invested) on...

XMR (Monero)
PIVX and
XSPEC
Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:38:40 PM

There is one I believe will shine this year. ZCoin (XZC) is pretty cool especially for miners as you get the same hashrate from 65 TDP. A creation spawned from the Zerocoin paper, I have yet to see a clone of this one with Lyra2z Algo. This is the only one I can picture as #1 on CMC someday.
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:08:57 AM

Having read a lot of articles in early 2018, I concluded that Privacy might be the route to go for this year.

Now that I want to invest ,as long as prices are still relatively low, my research brought to light, that Spectre might be the most technically advanced coin, whereas Monero is considered to be the safest bet.

However, checking bpeindex.com I'd assume that Monero has reached a lot of its potential and would not be worth investing mid-term.

What is your take on the issue. Which privacy coin would you recommend for 2018. Pls no astroturfing though.

Best wishes

It is difficult for already established coins such as Monero or Verge make x10 or x20.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
guneytasyurek

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:54:40 AM

i do have 3 privacy coin which are xspec ,zoin and phore ,but i m not sure about phore whether it is going to moon Smiley
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:54:15 AM

Multi-acc? Or any bounty task?

XMR is the best. And with more and more KYC and other identifications XMR wait growth. All solid sums in this coin.
CryptoNoob1337

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:03:33 AM

For me:

1. Monero (XMR). Which would YOU prefer atm for an illegal transaction? I would do it in monero.

2. Electroneum (ETN). Monero copy + mobile mining = mass adoption. Think about 3rd world country people mining a meal per day on a mobile...

3. All other based on Monero-Technology

4. All based on Zk-Snarks-Technology = Zcash (ZEC), ZenCash (ZEN), Komodo (KMD), in the future: Ethereum (ETH)

5. NavCoin (NAV)

Not so good for me:

1. All privacy coins based on TOR, i know this for so many years, read so often was hacked by FBI, leaks etc., maybe it's ok as additional security layer... But would never trust coins that are only based on TOR.

2. DASH = centralized, premined, and strange price manipulations. But i think it's secure enough for anonymous transactions, but wouldn't do something illegal.
SCAR_8

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:26:04 AM

Xspec is by far the most advanced tech in the market currently. its the ONLY one with native Tor integration that keeps traffic within the Tor network at all times. it has OBFS4 Bridge Support ( facilitates undetected use in countries that block Tor, such as China & Iran. Spectrecoin is the ONLY coin to offer this feature!)

I havn't even mentioned Ring Signatures for complete transactional anonymity, Stealth Addresses and soon the most wanted feature of all "Steahlt Staking" !
Oh and also a mobile wallet with staking capability is coming  Cheesy

You do what you do, but i  know what i have to do Wink

Actually Deep Onion is integrated with the latest version of TOR now and has OBFS4 support and MEEK for people to use in countries like China. And stealth addresses coming soon also.

But I'm not downplaying XSPEC at all, I have them both and I love the tech behind XPSEC and believe it will make insane gains by the end of the year after the stealth staking and all the updates are released and word gets around  Grin

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitae

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:36:43 PM

Also it is not all hype, there are so many people looking for more privacy so they will look for better anonymous coins. They may not be using it on dark markets and such but that doesn't mean people don't like or want this feature and what coin is better than every CC  to implement this feature. OFC only if they don't break everything by doing so!

fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:00:39 AM

I think the best privacy coin of 2018 will be deep union or zerocoin. Deep union really have a good feature. And zero coin with its masternodes probably will beat dash. Monero also good for privacy coin. It is used by deep web and when currencies used at deep web it will eventually sky rocket

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:20:31 PM

My most bullish privacy coin is SUMO.  DYOR and compare their features with others and then look at their market cap and it’s a no brainer.  I’m also a big fan of XSPEC and PHORE.
LaLuna

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:43:33 PM

Hello there! I recently came across Zen Protocol and found out that it takes a new approach: A parallel blockchain which observes the Bitcoin network. This means that Zen Protocol can work with Bitcoin, without being limited by Bitcoin’s consensus rules. Amazing isn't it? You may want to know more about them and ask questions from the Zen Protocol team by joining the telegram group. 👇

https://t.me/zenprotocol
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:10:50 PM

monero and zcoin are the ones

Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:23:55 PM

Xspec is by far the most advanced tech in the market currently. its the ONLY one with native Tor integration that keeps traffic within the Tor network at all times. it has OBFS4 Bridge Support ( facilitates undetected use in countries that block Tor, such as China & Iran. Spectrecoin is the ONLY coin to offer this feature!)

I havn't even mentioned Ring Signatures for complete transactional anonymity, Stealth Addresses and soon the most wanted feature of all "Steahlt Staking" !

DeepOnion has Tor integration or am I mistaken? Running wallet on your pc helps Tor network to grow and acts like the interim node. I like Xspec because of small capitaliztion, it is really undervalued compared to other projects.
snowboard

Activity: 158
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:24:33 PM

Actually Deep Onion is integrated with the latest version of TOR now and has OBFS4 support and MEEK for people to use in countries like China. And stealth addresses coming soon also.

But I'm not downplaying XSPEC at all, I have them both and I love the tech behind XPSEC and believe it will make insane gains by the end of the year after the stealth staking and all the updates are released and word gets around  Grin

Thats correct,  All above does XSPEC also have but the main difference (one of them) is native tor, as in everythings flows entirely through Tor network without exit nodes,
as Deep Onion needs exit nodes, which is obvious more fragile. Both good coins, i just pick the best.
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 03:15:13 PM

If you are looking for a good privacy coin join DeepOnion, so far that is the best privacy coin in the crypto sphere, it has plenty of great features that no other project has at the moment, including Stealth Address, untraceable transactions, VoteCentral, DeepPoints, DeepVault, DeepSend and smart contracts soon!

thedudewholived333

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:26:33 PM

Verge is pretty decent, worth checking out
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: