Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:39:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Inexpensive Airdrop service WANTED for 5k addresses for 22/02!!  (Read 127 times)
Zabivelli (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 04:59:12 PM

Hi BT community,

I'm looking for someone that can provide an inexpensive way of doing an airdrop to 5k Ethereum addresses. ERC20 coin. I need this to be set and done on February 22. Yes, I realize it's on short notice. So if you are that skilled person, please let me know here! I will check here regularly.

Zabivelli

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
kryptogunner

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:03:55 PM

What kind of assistance you need?

Want growth hack for community or need 24x7 community managememt?

PM here or Telegram @meatulm
Zabivelli (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:10:10 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 05:30:07 PM by Zabivelli

What kind of assistance you need?

Simple, we have the tokens (erc20) and we have the addresses. It needs to be airdropped to participants addresses. We need someone that can do this in easy and fairly inexpensive way. Manually it will cost too much time.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
Zabivelli (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:09:07 PM

Here must be someone that can do this? No? Cheesy

usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:33:25 AM

There are sites which provide the services of intermediaries . Or is prescribed smart contact mailing to addresses . I think you should find similar sites .  Aerodrome simple process
Zabivelli (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 01:02:40 PM

There are sites which provide the services of intermediaries . Or is prescribed smart contact mailing to addresses . I think you should find similar sites .  Aerodrome simple process

Aerodrome is one of them?.. can you name a few? Thanks buddy.

Zabivelli (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 01:59:19 AM

There are sites which provide the services of intermediaries . Or is prescribed smart contact mailing to addresses . I think you should find similar sites .  Aerodrome simple process

Aerodrome is one of them?.. can you name a few? Thanks buddy.

Still no answer 😂

RYXES

Activity: 140

Merit me or don't.

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:55:14 PM

I have created a few Smart Contracts that can allow airdrops to 100+ Ethereum Addresses.

PM me if you would like the Smart Contract Airdrop code.

Many thanks.

Merit me or don't.
LegendaryMemberArt

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:57:12 PM

Sometimes bounty the managers of TokenMarket I saw that they pretty well do their job in full it is possible that they will be able to make airdrop or tell me who to turn to ...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: