Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:22:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Broken Heart  (Read 748 times)
playful69

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:36:36 AM

Many of us have been there: hearing the words, "it's not you, it's me," or, "maybe we should just be friends." Others have dealt with the death of a loved one or role model. and while each end to a relationship is unique (to be sure, a breakup and a lost life are drastically different experiences), one feeling is common: heartbreak. Unfortunately no Band-Aid can heal this one.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kolya albina

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:52:57 AM

I think That will hurt them self, but heart break that's make us human,
and sometimes, felling will heal along with time,
patient and don't lose hope, is a key^^
I agree! If we are heartbroken, never let our souls become weak.
That heartbreak is a natural thing, but we must make it a motivation to rise and grow for the better.
very true, if we are shackled just thinking of continuing pain will not be useful. let us be patient and run the activity as usual. Keep the spirit alive, my friend.
Btcpapajas

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:52:17 AM

That heartbreak is a natural thing, but we must make it a motivation to rise and grow for the better.
very true, if we are shackled just thinking of continuing pain will not be useful. let us be patient and run the activity as usual. Keep the spirit alive, my friend.

Being hurt is natural for us human being. If you are heartbroken today, dont let it stay until tomorrow. Learn how to move on, like talk to your closest friend and ask for some advise, playing your favorite sports and most of all ask guidance to Lord so that He will give strengh in fighting your problems.
Harleybtc01

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:10:20 PM

Its okay to be broken hearted, its a part of ones life. Without it life maybe boring or not challenging at all. God gave us problems that we can solve and not to make our lives miserable. Just live life with it, be strong to face it and be happy.
kingragnar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:29:48 PM

All people have felt fell in love with their love. And when they desperately what they’re doing? I want to know.

it's normal for someone to be in love. The hard part when you love is that you lose your love for him. He did everything first, but he did not love him and the pain he loved was different. The result is broken heated and here you will be able to test your firm acceptance of despair
eyesninja21

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:30:47 PM

I honestly believe the only thing that pushed her away or the main thing that pushed her away was your inability to trust her. Trust is a key point in any relationship. Smiley

The past is in the past. Only time will heal this but you can help but just distracting yourself as much as possible. Just be patient and confident in your own self-worth that you will be alright. Also remember when you get into another relationship that not everyone is the same. Don't punish your next partner for what your past holds. Don't give your ex that much control over your life.  Grin
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:25:49 PM

Many of us have been there: hearing the words, "it's not you, it's me," or, "maybe we should just be friends." Others have dealt with the death of a loved one or role model. and while each end to a relationship is unique (to be sure, a breakup and a lost life are drastically different experiences), one feeling is common: heartbreak. Unfortunately no Band-Aid can heal this one.

Time is a bandaid that can pretty much heal anything, even a broken heart. For variois reasons, being broken hearted is an intense feeling of sadness and sometimes regret that can very well lead to depression. But in time, given an opportunity to open yourself ip to others, that broken heartedness will eventually pass amd you'd be able to move on

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Jikalau

Activity: 241

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:13:45 PM

Being hurt is natural for us human being. If you are heartbroken today, dont let it stay until tomorrow. Learn how to move on, like talk to your closest friend and ask for some advise, playing your favorite sports and most of all ask guidance to Lord so that He will give strengh in fighting your problems.
no one who has never felt a broken heart, it's a common thing when we lose our loved ones. you must be strong and do not dissolve in sadness. fill your day with activities that make you laugh with your friends. try to exchange ideas with people you trust, because by talking you will feel better. and still hanging out with friends of the opposite sex in this way your broken heart will disappear by itself.
timadok911

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:23:55 PM

An interesting topic for discussion))) each of us came across this, just everyone has their own love !! When you love your work, you give it to you with full dedication, when every your project brings you closer to bliss from the result, this is to give your love without a trace and when the time comes your love multiplies many times and returns to the world for all people.
Cozy_girl05

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:50:17 PM

A heartbreak is blessing from god it's just his way of letting you realize , He save you from the wrong one.
lovepale

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:23:47 PM

Desperately kill the guy. Just kidding Grin
If one person is in desperately mode she can possibly do all things even the impossible can make it possible. If a person is on that situation seems very wondering to the person. Many news and new things that form in the mind to do this and to do that to make it mineor to end it. Hurts can turn to precious if the person let it be like that, it can be a form of maturity if overcome. Move on is the best to apply to make it easy. Not easy in reality but it can be if possible.
Johannson

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:39:57 PM

All people have felt fell in love with their love. And when they desperately what they’re doing? I want to know.

Just carry on and show you don't care. Otherwise, you can't change anything and probably you will hurt yourself and it won't do any good. Just carry on, look forward, find new challenges and go for your goals!  Wink That's it!  Roll Eyes
slackbreccia7

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:26:17 PM

yes i heard that if someone goes desperate too much then they get hurt generally because the other person loses hope.
inactivechorley5

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:45:55 PM

I personally experienced that going too desperate is not always good for the relation
Choghonl

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:06:02 PM

Hi all,

Good day

Broken Heart excess when you break-up your love ones, and your love go with others, jealous.
furrystocks

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:22:19 PM

WAnna overcome the pain of broken heart? Want a free advice? Smoke weed and cannabis and masterbate and stay happy Smiley
godwyn50

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:27:18 PM

The emotional "pain" of a broken heart is believed to be part of the survival instinct. The "social-attachment system" uses the "pain system" to encourage humans to maintain their close social relationships by causing pain when those relationships are lost.Psychologists Geoff MacDonald of the University of Queensland and Mark Leary of Wake Forest University proposed in 2005 the evolution of common mechanisms for both physical and emotional pain responses and argue that such expressions are "more than just a metaphor"
stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:51:42 PM

Broken heart is a metaphor for the intense emotional—and sometimes physical—stress or pain one feels at experiencing great longing.
Marjo04

Activity: 408
Merit: 100

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:10:42 PM

Just carry on and show you don't care. Otherwise, you can't change anything and probably you will hurt yourself and it won't do any good. Just carry on, look forward, find new challenges and go for your goals!  Wink That's it!  Roll Eyes
To get broken heart so painful and not easy to move on and forget.but we must try how to overcome that feelings.whatever we do if aomeone we love already dont have any care for us.we.muat show to him also that we are strong that we can live without him.its not easy but we muat try to do.

gerjiss

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:48:47 PM

It all depends on the situation. You can just send your love far and long, may be something to do with myself. One of the worst is when there is some sort of this situation (you've been rejected for example) and you break up. No one is discussing - keep it to yourself. And every day you only get worse - this is the saddest,

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: