Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:33:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Broken Heart  (Read 748 times)
anwar98

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:22:24 PM

About painful love eventually turns into hatred. The hatred of someone who gives unbearable wounds is a mistake for planting a heart on someone who is not necessarily the last port of life. Not hate with pinned feelings, but hate the figures that have been made the wrong choice.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:24:15 PM

Everyone has to deal with a broken heart at least once in their lives and i believe that it is that it is something that should happen in the life of at least every human being in the world.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
summerbloom

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:51:25 PM

love yourself is the most foundation to heal broken heart,and understand that love is always a gift and blessing ,even if is too painful,considered that all things and people come into our lives is a better reason to learn from mistake in our lives,do not misinterpret the end of relationship as meaning you are somehow not enough, some people are not capable of giving us the love we need and deserve ,so get out of head,,
Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:06:57 PM

to be rejected love for your someone it dos'nt mean end of the world,you should think of yourself as lesser person , do'snt mean that no body well ever love you anymore,,remember broken heart is heal, if you think the positive way ,,
Lyne1982

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:11:27 PM

All people have felt fell in love with their love. And when they desperately what they’re doing? I want to know.

not all people are going to waste their life.  And one of the best things we can do for ourselves is to be gracious in the process, giving ourselves exactly as much time and space and whatever else we need to heal and you will probably get stronger and stand again and getting love.
Rommel24

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:30:43 PM

All people have felt fell in love with their love. And when they desperately what they’re doing? I want to know.

falling in love  may not necessary last long since it is usually based on infatuation lust obesing over the other party if you not experience self love it well be a good time to take and stop back and find you ,love yourself and learn to be alone   
vieehart

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:34:34 PM

According to the research says that "when your heart is broken, it can feel like the end of the world. No amount of pain has ever felt so agonizing or concentrated. It's like a giant hole was pummeled into your chest, with no hope of repair. ... Our bodies literally repel being dumped because there's no greater pain than heartbreak." Having this as an exprience is really hard to accept the facts that your loving partner has a another partner at this moment. People with this heartbroken has experiencing a guilt to their own or to their past partner. This also be means that the person in extremely unhaply at this moment. sometimes we feeling that one feels after being rejected. This means also that Someone who is broken-hearted is very sad and upset because they have had a serious disappointment. there are many meanings about broken hearted especially in the internet theres a lot of blogs there that someone is experiencing this was the one who post or share his/her feelings to someone that they make them broken hearted. In this we could helped ourselves to be a choose or test in order to us not to be in a broken hearted soon.
mohieddine

Activity: 168
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:43:41 PM

Think of something positive
Remember the beautiful memories
Try to forget it
Try to acquire new skills to fill your void and distract your mind in remembering the past   Cheesy Grin
AdiRH_

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:45:24 AM

be patient for the moment is the best Cry
nuruljadidku

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:56:23 AM

We will never broken heart unless we do not bag much to love.
Do not stop thinking that there will be good future for us.
Rizqi

Activity: 294

Freedom

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:07:46 AM

experience is an effective lesson for human life for people who think, why I say it is let you learn from my experience and may be useful for you.

I think when a broken heart, I usually vent my sadness on black ink above paper which means to write my sorrow, not only about the heartbreak but the sadness that hit me then and I write it in the book, because if I vent to someone else it will probably dismantle my disgrace, so I entrust the book is where to write my feelings
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:12:27 AM

About painful love eventually turns into hatred. The hatred of someone who gives unbearable wounds is a mistake for planting a heart on someone who is not necessarily the last port of life. Not hate with pinned feelings, but hate the figures that have been made the wrong choice.

Completely , perfectly agreed with you. Hating makes people upset about their mistakes . For that reason , people must leave hating immediately if they want to be satisfied with their life for sure.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
Kemon

Activity: 159
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:31:21 AM

Heartbreak is a common metaphor used to describe the emotional pain or deep suffering that a person feels after the loss of a loved one, through death, divorce, breaking up, physical separation or rejection of love.
Kolya albina

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:07:07 AM

I think everyone will have time to feel hurt. so if you feel it better you are looking for a positive activity to distract your mind so that the problem is forgotten.
bakekang

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:51:47 AM

if someone despairs maybe he will be alone and will hurt himself. especially when seeing her lover along with others.
Yes, you are right many will hurt themselves after the heart because they truely love their partner. Then they go in a place that they can forget and get over the hurt they feel.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nusa777

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 04:58:09 AM

I think That will hurt them self, but heart break that's make us human,
and sometimes, felling will heal along with time,
patient and don't lose hope, is a key^^
betchay22

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:14:47 AM

[/quote

People who are inlove can do unusual things. They are blinded by that feeling. They do not see the people around them even their families. They dont accept advices. They decide on their own even if their decision is not beneficial to themselves. They tend to hurt other people unintentionally. They tend to lie and disobey with their parents.

Those who experience to be broken hearted. They cannot easily move on. They become woman or man hater. Some may tend to suicide if they did not overcome their depression. They will feel that its the end of the worl for them.

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
Thira

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:47:38 AM

It hurts you and broke your heart into pieces if someone you love the most is not anymore your's. Because the girl you love is in another relationship.
Mr. 1412

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:55:11 AM

I think That will hurt them self, but heart break that's make us human,
and sometimes, felling will heal along with time,
patient and don't lose hope, is a key^^
I agree! If we are heartbroken, never let our souls become weak.
That heartbreak is a natural thing, but we must make it a motivation to rise and grow for the better.
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:22:01 AM

heart broken it is normal to happened to us .it is a part of growing and to become strong your personality.We rarely see God's good purpose in pain or failure while it is happening.Be strong and enjoy your life.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: