Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 02:29:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I earn in bitcoin.  (Read 110 times)
virendarnagpal (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:23:12 PM

Bitcoin is an instrument where people are investing their money mostly with the hope of earning some profits expecting rise in its prices.  Gaining, losing, stable are three stages in such types of markets.  When markets are going downwards every purchase may cause losses because of downward trends every day prices are falling and there is no bottom point up to which the prices will go down.  No one can forecast the price level that this is the bottom price and the bitcoin will not fall below this level.
If there is huge and continuous downfall in prices one level will come when sellers as well as buyers will have feeling sense of insecurity in transacting ; holders will stop selling in the hope of recovery of the market and also because they bought it for higher prices and if they sell now they will suffer heavy losses,  and buyers will be staying away fearing more fall and also with the imagination that recession is staying long and they will be finding other secure investment instruments where there funds value does not decreases at that time and also they get some return.
One stage is rising price stage when prices go up daily; at that time if you miss the train today you will not be able to catch it tomorrow at the same cost; you will have to pay higher price for each delay.  In this phase we can earn good profits.  Upper top levels are unknown so till the market is rising upward every person who invests seems to have earned but if unluckily it takes u turn; the story changes; and profits change their form to losses.  So  we should be cautious; be watchful; we may purchase when the market seems to be stagnant after it has fallen from height.  Our investment should be for long term.  At the time of each purchase we should fix one stop loss point.  Stop loss point means; suppose one buys an instrument A for $100 expecting rise in the value but  the market starts downward fall in value but the investor being cautious ; vigilant; and prudent has already fixed a target to sell his instrument @ $ 90 to stop further losses and he sells it for $90 his loss is $10 but if he holds and market falls further his loss will increase. 
Above mentioned volatility depends on natural reasons but volatility is manually created some times and it is more dangerous.  When some speculators enter a market they force it to their desired direction i.e. whenever they want it go upwards they will create such circumstances ; spread rumours and invest certain amount and once the market starts upward trends other people start investing in it and slowly speculators start selling their holdings when people are buying it they earn huge profits because they purchased it at very low prices and because the prices rise was forced once it starts falling as artificial intentional support by speculators is withdrawn ultimately causes big losses to actual investors who find themselves helpless.  Many members may differ to my views are welcome to share there views so as to increase our knowledge.
There may be certain other suggestions of members please share.
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:55:55 PM

I'm eg earning an investing company in which I see potential. Why am I doing this? Because it brings me a great profit and also helps my prospective companies. Development to you friends.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: