Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:39:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] Extradecoin | Trade and Play (ICO starts 2018, September 15 )🔥  (Read 2107 times)
Vz Ketua

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 05:35:57 AM

Colleagues, hello. Please tell me why there is so much negativity around this project? What happened? As far as I know, the project has successfully collected the necessary amount of dollars to implement its project.
There are no negative things related to this project, it's just that there are a few problems in bounty.
Regarding the KYC form that was opened only a few hours, and that was the problem now.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zoom2k

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:44:02 AM

Colleagues, hello. Please tell me why there is so much negativity around this project? What happened? As far as I know, the project has successfully collected the necessary amount of dollars to implement its project.
There are no negative things related to this project, it's just that there are a few problems in bounty.
Regarding the KYC form that was opened only a few hours, and that was the problem now.
Why a few hours. As far as I know of the KYC for bounty hunters it was announced long ago, and it could be passed any day, when the bounty program was still relevant.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:34:19 PM

I think that's all about bounty program, when they require bounty hunters to pass KYC process, but they forgot to complete KYC before the deadline and disqualified for reward token. Then they posted so much negativity comments here.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:54:05 AM

Extradecoin at Cryptocurrencies & Digital Asset Dialogue 2018
Extradecoin Founder — Mr. Duyen Tran has chance to present the project in front of many investors and funds on Cryptocurrencies & Digital Asset Dialogue 2018. https://medium.com/@Extradecoin/extradecoin-at-cryptocurrencies-digital-asset-dialogue-2018-bb50fca79cfe
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:11:18 AM

"Ordinary" coin set to do extraordinary things, I like it. People, you should really pay close attention to Extradecoin and its recent developments, the future is here and the future is now.
zoom2k

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:25:12 AM

I think that's all about bounty program, when they require bounty hunters to pass KYC process, but they forgot to complete KYC before the deadline and disqualified for reward token. Then they posted so much negativity comments here.
I went through the KYC on the site, but I had no idea that I had to fill out a form where we had to indicate the ID of my office on the site. Unfortunately, it's too late to do it. For what I'm angry at the project team!
princessjenyz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:38:31 AM

Extradecoin have great potential for the risk and game lovers. The beta version of exchange is all set and many games have been registered already for them to get listed. The concept of this project is quite unique in a sense of the combination of Margin trading and token play for game token market. Extradecoin project has no doubt with higher chance of success.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:00:59 AM

"Ordinary" coin set to do extraordinary things, I like it. People, you should really pay close attention to Extradecoin and its recent developments, the future is here and the future is now.

People who have participated in this project should look more deeply about the project they are participating in. New things must be known from this project.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1180

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:15:13 AM

When will ICO end ? So far half of softcap is collected. Strange, ICO havent event finished yet, but bounty hunters has already received tokens in their ETH wallets.

Does it means that these tokens are locked right now ?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Gotenks

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:40:20 AM

Digital trends are indeed undeniable coupled with the growing development of E-sports gaming is the main attraction for some parties.
When digital investment and E-Sport are united, of course it becomes a special promising opportunity for gamers because for those who are familiar with these developments, of course, they are not hesitant to invest because they are also active cash users in the game!
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:44:39 AM

When will ICO end ? So far half of softcap is collected. Strange, ICO havent event finished yet, but bounty hunters has already received tokens in their ETH wallets.

Does it means that these tokens are locked right now ?
if I am not mistaken that the ICO has been completed and the results obtained also cannot reach the softcap,
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:59:11 AM

ALERT

People are outraged because they have not received anything for months of work. Only a small part of the people received awards (about 5-10%), regardless of whether they filled in the KYC form or not.

The group admin removes uncomfortable members and is limited to the only pinned message that sounds like this: "those who have not followed the rules will not receive a payout."

There is no legal need to require KYC from campaign participants. I will say more. According to the law, collecting such data (unauthorized) is prohibited. And no - this does not apply only to EU countries, the UK and the USA.
As far as I know, a collective lawsuit is already planned for projects that illegally fraudulently collect or storage data about their clients (I would add that the campaign participant is not a customer and does not contribute any funds). And it certainly can't be considered as such until it receives the funds.. The case will be settled by billions of dollars in penalties but also criminal law. It was inevitable.

GDPR — General Data Protection Regulation
In May 2018, the updated data protection regulations entered into force in 28 EU countries and replaced the personal data protection directive 95/46/EC from October 24th,1995.
The introduction of the GDPR has established strict liability for violation of the rules for processing personal data. Thus, according to the terms of the GDPR, in case of violation of data integrity, the penalty can be up to 20 million euros or 4% of the company’s annual global income.
That’s why the absolute security of your personal data and the elimination of any possibility of the slightest disclosure is our main priority and direct interest when working with documents for verification.

==

tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:14:00 PM

Bump (For better positioning on google)

EXTRADECOIN SCAM ICO
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:34:26 PM

Devs are working hard to list the token in exchanges but what I am thinking is for them to list it in one big exchanges for better price. Currently the value is too low and they need to do something about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: