Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:53:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] Extradecoin | Trade and Play (ICO starts 2018, September 15 )🔥  (Read 2107 times)
AStephen2011

Activity: 23
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:15:37 PM

Think, many people will be post there info about this. To telegram group they are will be blcked when trying say something about kyc form

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:33:35 PM

The project has high ratings, but I do not understand what its advantages over many other similar platforms. Convenience is not the equivalent of reliability. I would feel calmer if my exchange was not the best, but the most reliable.
pyce

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:54:35 PM

Think, many people will be post there info about this. To telegram group they are will be blcked when trying say something about kyc form
Yes, i will support you. They have arrived unfair having closed a KYC form. Therefore, they don't want to pay. The plate of SCAM is very appropriate here and i wouldn't entrust the means to this roguish project
JonCage

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:46:36 PM

The project has high ratings, but I do not understand what its advantages over many other similar platforms. Convenience is not the equivalent of reliability. I would feel calmer if my exchange was not the best, but the most reliable.
They have bought all the ratings that people have believed them and bore the money. Don't trust them! All this deception!
viper2zero

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:00:31 PM

Listen they specially so have made. Have quicker closed a form less to pay. You have to know who you deceives. They have just deceived people. The chief executioner at them the administrator of group in telegam TonyStark @robertjrdowney
Never participate in campaigns where this deceiver!
Dont invest your money to this platform. If they deceive the community, then what will be the following step? To deceive investors?
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:02:23 AM

Yes, i will support you. They have arrived unfair having closed a KYC form. Therefore, they don't want to pay. The plate of SCAM is very appropriate here and i wouldn't entrust the means to this roguish project

Do you have a proof that this project a scam? Saying without evidence is non sense. I think you are one of those bounty hunters who didn't pass kyc or missed the deadline. I saw their telegram group and every week they reminded everyone to do kyc. Regarding your accusation, you can reply to this post once you have proofs.
Vz Ketua

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:29:49 AM

Do you have a proof that this project a scam? Saying without evidence is non sense. I think you are one of those bounty hunters who didn't pass kyc or missed the deadline. I saw their telegram group and every week they reminded everyone to do kyc. Regarding your accusation, you can reply to this post once you have proofs.
They announce to all of you about KYC when bounty start in the telegram group, they remind you many times. Deadline to do KYC progress and fill ID link, and they also write this problem many times on pinned message. Why didn't you do it before the time was over? Now they only do things according to plan.

critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:36:13 AM

They announce to all of you about KYC when bounty start in the telegram group, they remind you many times. Deadline to do KYC progress and fill ID link, and they also write this problem many times on pinned message. Why didn't you do it before the time was over? Now they only do things according to plan.
I think this is one good project because of the existence of KYC, of course, to avoid cheating that often happens now, if your data is complete of course this will not be a problem.
AStephen2011

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:22:43 AM

One proof is no paying people who worked with their project. It dont proof? Think this biggest proof.
AStephen2011

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:24:03 AM

One proof is no paying people who worked with their project. It dont proof? Think this biggest proof.
Form is open for 3 hours. Agastos, if you read this thank you. Powerful man Cool
XLG918

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:00:46 AM

Hello
What are the biggest challenges you expect to face and how do you plan to overcome these challenges? Thanks.
xpashtetx

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:32:18 PM

Sly devs have opened the form for several hours, of course, few people had time to fill it!
CAUTION! Bad project!!
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:56:46 AM

Sly devs have opened the form for several hours, of course, few people had time to fill it!
CAUTION! Bad project!!

I think they're generous enough to open the form even though it is only for a couple of hours. As stated above, bounty hunters were reminded every week to do kyc. As I see on one of the campaigns that I joined "Participating is not a right, its a privilege". I totally understand how it feels but we have to follow the rules as stated when we initially joined ANY campaigns.

It would be better if you guys post bounty related issues in bounty thread and telegram. They gave us the benefit of the doubt and lets make sure that this thread is all about project related concerns.
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:21:02 AM

ico will take place starting this month, hopefully everything will run smoothly and the team will always work together compactly so that it will provide satisfactory results for the project and its participants.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:41:09 AM

All were warned about the need to pass the KYC and register their number in the form. I do not see any problems, just need to be attentive and minimally interested in the life of the project. The message was in the telegram
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:55:10 AM

All were warned about the need to pass the KYC and register their number in the form. I do not see any problems, just need to be attentive and minimally interested in the life of the project. The message was in the telegram
if the team has provided information like that there is a good idea to follow it, maybe the team provides such information because it does not want any misunderstanding between participants to be KYC or so that there is no cheating in the future, maybe.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:50:48 AM

if the team has provided information like that there is a good idea to follow it, maybe the team provides such information because it does not want any misunderstanding between participants to be KYC or so that there is no cheating in the future, maybe.

There was no deception, the team provided all the necessary information in both the telegram channel and the topic on the forum. There is simply inattention. And automatic execution of routine activities.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:02:59 AM

pre-sale is still running and I see the results that have been collected now are $ 1,381,468 while the softcap target is $ 5 million and still far away, the hope is that in the future the team will have a better strategy so that more and more investors will join the project.
Jonkumis

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:14:59 AM

pre-sale is still running and I see the results that have been collected now are $ 1,381,468 while the softcap target is $ 5 million and still far away, the hope is that in the future the team will have a better strategy so that more and more investors will join the project.
many are looking forward to more developments for this project, hopefully the team will always work well and provide satisfactory results for all and the sales can also achieve targeted results, must be optimistic about what the project hopes will be achieved later.
xarly1

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:58:33 AM

Colleagues, hello. Please tell me why there is so much negativity around this project? What happened? As far as I know, the project has successfully collected the necessary amount of dollars to implement its project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: