Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:00:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO bounty hunters..  (Read 437 times)
adekogbe (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 06:18:53 PM

Bounty is one of the best and free ways of getting valuable cryptocurrencies. With a little dedication of time. You can participate in a signature bounty and article bounties and in the process get very good rewards.

Bounties is also a good way of getting into projects you are can't due to a very tight budget. So use it wisely.

nakauten

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:25:30 PM

Bounty is one of the best and free ways of getting valuable cryptocurrencies. With a little dedication of time. You can participate in a signature bounty and article bounties and in the process get very good rewards.

Bounties is also a good way of getting into projects you are can't due to a very tight budget. So use it wisely.
I dont quite understand why people like you needs to post something like this?you dont even have questions??LMAO,
This information you provided can be acquired thru google,doesnt make sense?people could have save some time rather posting statements here,researching would be much easier and will only require few minutes of their life..

You have explained it plain and white,so now is there anything else you want to add? Roll Eyes

spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:28:04 PM

This is certainly true. I admire people who are sharing their own experience in order for others to be inspired or to work harder than they are working. It's pretty good that there is bounty for everyone and it makes the essence of gaining money from a thing for you to start trading.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:31:56 PM

Your point ? or you just make this post to boost your post count so you can get stakes in whatever signature campaign you join and maybe hope someone give you merit cause you make "valuable" post
chukaday

Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:32:07 PM

I dont quite understand why people like you needs to post something like this?you dont even have questions??LMAO,
This information you provided can be acquired thru google,doesnt make sense?people could have save some time rather posting statements here,researching would be much easier and will only require few minutes of their life..

You have explained it plain and white,so now is there anything else you want to add? Roll Eyes

Yes I wanted to add OP missed that you can get social media bounties too and that it is also a way to get people to advertise for you and then scam them. I think that about sums up bounties, does it not?  Roll Eyes Wink

hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:32:19 PM

OP is teaching us how useful the bounty programs are. Ok! Getting into good project sounds like a good idea but most of the good projects won't conduct any bounties nowadays because of fraud participants and chances of price ranking after hitting exchanes. Using them definately depends on the person to person. Some will sell right away everything when they recieve and some HODL it for upcoming months.

Blah blah
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:35:24 PM

I’m not pleased with the criticism
The account is free of use to anyone anyhow they desire or choose to
Life is free too, there is freedom of expression

You can as well direct questions to him, if you want too
Encourage him not criticize his effort

More Bounties to come
GeorgeEden

Activity: 126

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:46:49 PM

Ico bounty hounters.. Or you better say bounty farmers Tongue where they farm like 100 accounts and join campains. basicaly they made this thing a big bubble but its okay things starting to settle down lately.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nerkata

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:56:57 PM

More Bounties to come

Yeah, I don't think your argument is even valid. These posts are absolutely unnecessary. No additional information delivered and just repeated something that's already out there almost a billion time. I don't get it. They want to boost their post count. Easy as that.

●COTI (http://coti.io)●CURRENCY OF THE INTERNET (http://coti.io)●
cryptonero

Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:59:04 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 07:10:26 PM by cryptonero

More Bounties to come
Its not about the criticism,its about these type of people posting nonsense in the forum,so you want to see these type of posts?
This is a discussion board,we need to discuss something else,this is the main reason why theymos implemented the merit system because most of the people here are posting irrelevant topics that pollutes bitcointalk.

Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:05:19 PM

I like doing bounty signature campaign its very fun communicate  with new peoples and help them,and nice rewards can get,and teach new ideas,how all the blockchain works,lives.Ico dont like so much becose now is more scams and hard to earn good rewards with ur invested frozen money on time and u can lose very simple ur money meed to be very careful.

jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:32:04 PM

I like doing bounty signature campaign its very fun communicate  with new peoples and help them,and nice rewards can get,and teach new ideas,how all the blockchain works,lives.Ico dont like so much becose now is more scams and hard to earn good rewards with ur invested frozen money on time and u can lose very simple ur money meed to be very careful.
Another one who doesnt have any idea what he is talking about,this is a typical person who just want to earn money from the signatures not knowing they have polluted the whole community.Bitcointalk was once a good environment for all the newbies few years ago,but now i do believe merit system is a very good call from theymos and should be fully implemented forever,because it can help the forum to wipe out these shitposters.

Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:48:11 PM

And the Earth is round, the North is cold and the Sun rises on the East. Some more information we all don't know?  Wink Huh

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:50:11 PM

We have different bounties here, if you are referring to social media bounties well then you are correct, which you only do is to share the post and report.
Telegram bounties are just registering and keep your account in the group, easy money right.
Signature bounties, translation and youtube blogging and also blogging in different forum sites are not easy as you think.
you need to be creative and resourceful. you need to understand first what you need to translate before you can arrive on the final ending.
you need to collect information and gather informative statements before posting.
you need to understand the whitepaper and the project before you do the blogging and video.
Bounties are not easy.
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:36:01 PM

I like to communicate to people that are in other campaigns because I know they've joined the campaign thinking that the coin is authentic. I prefer Twitter campaigns the most.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
adekogbe (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:27:35 PM

We have different bounties here, if you are referring to social media bounties well then you are correct, which you only do is to share the post and report.
Telegram bounties are just registering and keep your account in the group, easy money right.
Signature bounties, translation and youtube blogging and also blogging in different forum sites are not easy as you think.
you need to be creative and resourceful. you need to understand first what you need to translate before you can arrive on the final ending.
you need to collect information and gather informative statements before posting.
you need to understand the whitepaper and the project before you do the blogging and video.
Bounties are not easy.

Bounties are not easy, it takes a lot of time investments.
I participate mainly in article bounties and in order to standout I have to read whitepapers. and think of a creative way to deliver its contents.
Although the hardwork put into the craft is worth it more often than not.

dominasikoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:37:13 PM

Yes, my life is getting better after i became bounty hunter,
i can earn some money as a bounty hunter, i just need to work hard and be dilligent to promote the project that i've joined.
we also need to be careful so we won't join scam ICO.
bitcoinhunter1221

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:59:55 PM

This post doesn't make any sense. You posted this just for the sake of adding your post count or other stuffs you want. You got no questions about it and you wasted our time of reading this post.
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:05:25 PM

More Bounties to come

Yeah, I don't think your argument is even valid. These posts are absolutely unnecessary. No additional information delivered and just repeated something that's already out there almost a billion time. I don't get it. They want to boost their post count. Easy as that.

I feel your criticism is unfair. You don't decide which posts are necessary or not. It's free world out here even though there are rules guiding the use of this space. If the moderator of this thread deemed the OP's post to be a duplication of some sorts, your guess is as good as mine, the topic wouldn't gone beyond the poster. In the midst of the nonsense there's some sense. Cheers
adekogbe (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:21:41 PM

More Bounties to come

I feel your criticism is unfair. You don't decide which posts are necessary or not. It's free world out here even though there are rules guiding the use of this space. If the moderator of this thread deemed the OP's post to be a duplication of some sorts, your guess is as good as mine, the topic wouldn't gone beyond the poster. In the midst of the nonsense there's some sense. Cheers
I feel there should be a freedom of expression of ones views on this platform, as long as the post is in a right segment and is not spammed I don't see any reason why my post should be criticized.
When I just started cryptos I gained a lot of info going through this space & I believe a lot of people have been exposed to this information a. million times before.

My point is "because you have been exposed to this info doesn't mean a lot of other people are".

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: