Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:59:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you drink regularly?  (Read 170 times)
ICOselector2018z (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:35:44 PM

I know people might feel I am silly to be asking this here, but then there is a behind this stuff. Do you guys drink? If so do you do it regularly or occasionally? I don’t drink whatsoever, but my friends are master at it.

So, how much is the money used for it? I know from the experience (of having to purchase drinks on MY BIRTHDAYS or special occasion, it is so expensive that 15/20% of your salary is done and dusted in small party around drinks.

But now I found this site something unique QYKbar, it is sort of HAVEN for people who like to enjoy drinking in very manageable figure, but also with ease. Now, it’s working up through blockchain technology to work things, so what is your take on this?

It is the FIRST of its kind, I will like to hear people who are regular at drink or even drink occasionally, as I think it will not be easily easy to understand for others. Although, it is a great opportunity to earning through ICO, so that might interest everyone.

https://qykbar.io/
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goyald2801

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:55:36 PM

can you explain how this site will help those people ?
it will save cost or what ?
ps - me too dont drink , just curious how blockchain helpful in this field !
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:09:04 PM

I also wanna hear more about the details and explanation of his post why would he ask about personal lifestyle of others and in drinking alcohol primarily. Is it just he wanted to advertise Qykbar or there's a wisdom behind.

It is the FIRST of its kind, I will like to hear people who are regular at drink or even drink occasionally, as I think it will not be easily easy to understand for others. Although, it is a great opportunity to earning through ICO, so that might interest everyone.
How would we earn from this aside from doing bounties? Would we able to earn just from drinking their alcohol or do they even have an existing product or winery to start this kind of project? If so, then I how could people save money as much as they can when buying their drinks.

ICOselector2018z (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:10:03 PM

Actually it will do multiple things. For starters, it is going to save a lot of money for you in terms of giving you discount while give you a lot more comfort and luxury to decide up for budgets and all that upfront.

So we can pick our drinks at low prices and consume at any of 500.000 bars or restaurants worldwide. I too am not one who drinks. I am amongst those who are once in a year or few years kind, and that only at VERY special occasion.

ICOselector2018z (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:16:59 PM

I also wanna hear more about the details and explanation of his post why would he ask about personal lifestyle of others and in drinking alcohol primarily. Is it just he wanted to advertise Qykbar or there's a wisdom behind.

How would we earn from this aside from doing bounties? Would we able to earn just from drinking their alcohol or do they even have an existing product or winery to start this kind of project? If so, then I how could people save money as much as they can when buying their drinks.

2 simple reasons. I often do traveling and you make a lot of friends there and a lot of my friends live in Australia (due to studies), so often when you catch up, there is always a PARTY scenario. In Asian countries, it's not common to go to BARS, but in Australia and others, it is COMMON. So, if you are HOST of the party, then it's on your shoulders to take care of the bill EVEN if you are not a drinker!

So, one of my friend pass this link to me and told me to look at it in terms of investment, then I went through the videos and found it likable, so just went ahead this thread. As per advertise, I think there is good 3/4 weeks away from starting the presale, so I am not sure I will be getting much by jumping at it now.

Moving on your 2nd questions and my 2nd reason, it's how to earn. It's an upcoming ICO, so IF this thing works then obviously like any company that stock will rise (ICO price with more demand), so people joining in early will get 2 way rewards.

Firstly, the obvious gains through rise of the token and then, there is BIGGER discount for people with token when making this deal of drinks through it. So, I might not exactly get into this due to DRINKING part, but earning aspect is certainly why I am looking at it.
H0M

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:18:34 PM

I think I get your idea, but the way you've started presenting it here... with "Do you guys drink?"... it sounds lunatic Smiley
sentinus

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:32:55 PM

I think it is really good advertise of Qykbar. You have chosen a very curious topic title. I will search about it. Thank you

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
ICOselector2018z (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:33:09 PM

I think I get your idea, but the way you've started presenting it here... with "Do you guys drink?"... it sounds lunatic Smiley

Wasn't exactly sure what else I could have used. I mean, it was always going to sound weird whatever way I would have gone about it. I mean, how anyone will imagine buying drinks through Blockchain technology Grin But then, IF it saves money then nothing wrong in it at all.
KylesmomisaB

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:44:39 PM

Not gonna lie when I opened this up I thought why are we discussing drinking in altcoin section. Now it is abundantly clear and I think that is a marvelous idea. Often times I want to select between drinks and often times I want to "save" some for next time too. Brilliant idea, only a matter of will it catch on or not.

TOPLANCER.CO
Zero commission, Escrow payment & Dispute Settlements
PreSale GET YOUR BONUS JOIN NOW
bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:45:22 PM

It is a good project that is why i supported and joined its ICO,i am an alcohol dependent person that is why i feel the needs of drinking regularly.It would be a good advantage for those people who drinks regularly like me,i cant sleep without drinking a single piece of beer.It would have a good applications such as importing and exporting your alcohol products worldwide without any hassle.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
ICOselector2018z (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:45:38 PM

I think it is really good advertise of Qykbar. You have chosen a very curious topic title. I will search about it. Thank you

Actually, this is a very difficult thing to pin out; I mean how else should I go about making it not be advertise? I mean, I didn’t add any referral link (I haven’t even registered yet), the presale begins in around 21 days and I am not sure IF people of this generation are so patient to stick in things for 21 days, so not actually MASSIVE thing for me to do all this NOW. Anyhow, I believe drinking is fairly common, so I think it’s something very useful for all in multiple terms.
ICOselector2018z (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:52:21 PM

Not gonna lie when I opened this up I thought why are we discussing drinking in altcoin section. Now it is abundantly clear and I think that is a marvelous idea. Often times I want to select between drinks and often times I want to "save" some for next time too. Brilliant idea, only a matter of will it catch on or not.

That is the center point of all this. IF this works then I doubt even opinions are required on how HUGE it could be because drinking is just TOO much into the life and I doubt anyone will have pain in their hands to go through it IF they could have discount (saving) to certain level.

If anyone has read it, I am not a drinker. In fact, in my 26/27 years life, I maybe have done it 4-5 times and that too when I was forced by friends on special occasions. But obviously you can’t AVOID the party deal that runs IF you have even 1 friend and I shouldn’t be required to say how much it cost you IF you are at the host of people of 5-7.

So no doubt a top notch idea and ABSOLUTELY FIRST, but how it actually works out is just the thing to see.
konco kereng

Activity: 105
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:02:23 PM

Wasn't exactly sure what else I could have used. I mean, it was always going to sound weird whatever way I would have gone about it. I mean, how anyone will imagine buying drinks through Blockchain technology Grin But then, IF it saves money then nothing wrong in it at all.
[/quote]

maybe here a lot of confused with the above sentence but I race this thing
is the question of how if it has become widespread about what it is crypto and to buy even a drink can be purchased through the currency crypto. Smiley

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
ICOselector2018z (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:10:20 PM

It is a good project that is why i supported and joined its ICO,i am an alcohol dependent person that is why i feel the needs of drinking regularly.It would be a good advantage for those people who drinks regularly like me,i cant sleep without drinking a single piece of beer.It would have a good applications such as importing and exporting your alcohol products worldwide without any hassle.

To be very fair, I am not your Mom, but I think it is very dangerous habit to drink so much. Anyhow, I am stopping just with that. As per the other piece, I also believe that only. Something like this will be seriously beneficial for many people and don't count just the drinkers, but count me as well who are more as per investors.
CaptainBezique

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:16:04 PM

A theme is very important because alcohol this evil! People that drink end life very badly. Believe, I know what I talk about, I very much drank before. And though doctors and it is talked about the benefit of alcohol - to drink however very badly!

ICOselector2018z (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:00:41 PM

maybe here a lot of confused with the above sentence but I race this thing
is the question of how if it has become widespread about what it is crypto and to buy even a drink can be purchased through the currency crypto. Smiley
[/quote]

I think this technology Blockchain will travel a lot far in time to come. We can talk about Bitcoin going high or down, but the blockchain technology, it is absolutely going to run high in years to come! This is just the beginning with project like QYKBar, I think soon many more such innovative projects are going to be in the pipeline.
ICOselector2018z (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:17:05 PM

A theme is very important because alcohol this evil! People that drink end life very badly. Believe, I know what I talk about, I very much drank before. And though doctors and it is talked about the benefit of alcohol - to drink however very badly!

Everything in balanced way is good. But when you get on the over the top mode, it just not right and no way you are going to be benefiting from it. Even the BEST of things look hard to digest if you cross certain limit, so alcohol too is something to be used in a balanced way.

You can drink, but your life shouldn't be depending on it. At least, I am one who avoids drinking UNLESS there is something like ONCE in a blue moon kind of situation, as then you can't make say no. So for me interest here is the investment concept not the drinks.
GoldenAge Coin

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:05:32 AM

I am a heavy drinker and this thing looks absolutely delicious! I see they have closed sale on to purchase with 30% discount! I am joining in without thinking much at all. I just love this concept!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: