Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:18:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you tell the end is near  (Read 265 times)
ilnick

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:46:12 PM

I admit, I bought some shitcoins to make money on the pumps. So I supported this shcoins. I hope, now I will buy only quality projects. And I hope that in the future bad investors and bad projects will go to the history.
I think is this not end. Not now or never).
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:53:53 PM

If you have not seen the coins that have volume and are in the green right now, then you are blind. Totally useless bullshit coins getting volume, just shows what a total madhouse this crypto scene has become
The cryptocurrency market has been terrorized by these newbie investors who doesnt know how to do research before they get into these coins,they have pollute the market because most of the shitcoins is being pumped when these people got FOMO,buying without any knowledge with the coin is a suicide if you ask me,but in a positive way these cancers gives us much more opportunity to get more profits.

BuGimen$

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:00:50 PM

not this year Grin
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:11:11 PM

Yes, you are right, most coins just sucks that has no basis for growth and are supported only by traders. Personally, I prefer to HODL and closely follow the development of projects whose coins I hold.
GeorgeEden

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:26:43 PM

I dont know mate. One thing is sure that this is the future of the economy and that its gonna solve alot of problems at the moment. Tho theres a chance that "the future" came too fast.we will see.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
plastcom

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:26:54 PM

I'm agree with you. If the marketing of the currency is strong, its ICO is ending fast. So "newbies"  are jumping without research. I think this was happening all the time, so this is not the end. No panic  Wink

This account, Xardasim is stolen !! You are a thief - please, give back !!

The information has been forwarded to cyrus - bitcointalk admin.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
[AZBIT] Join to great asset exchange | Serious project for Real Investors & Traders | Gold,Oil,Apple,Netflix and others!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 09:36:25 PM

litecoin, bitcoin and ethereum classic are green these  Hdays I think this increase will last until March.HOLD!
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:41:11 PM

I absolutely agree. Now the market is simply oversaturated with useless coins. Projects that do not need anyone are released every day. Such things exacerbate the development of crypto-currency, but this is definitely not the end for crypto currency!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:43:02 PM

These new people who doesnt bother researching before getting involved with these altcoins are the main reason why the market has grown very unstable,most of the people are buying most of the coins that are in hype now knowing that they can get rekt when these big players will dump simultaneously.As a new investor you should do a lot of reading so you can familiarize how will the market moves,or how can you adjust to the current market situation.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:47:22 PM

If you have not seen the coins that have volume and are in the green right now, then you are blind. Totally useless bullshit coins getting volume, just shows what a total madhouse this crypto scene has become
It's because of  people who are seeking for  fast profits ( and especially those who don't care about the strength & the success  of digital projects ) , unfortunately they are just look to the financial side through which they can earn  fast. This neg dark behaviour is reinforced by the lack of knowledge & laziness to do own research
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:58:03 PM

Those coins most probably are green due to pump group doing their thing, They'll eventually be dumped down. Awesome to see Bitcoin rallying up, Alts are getting rekt. But no worries Alts will moon too.  Tongue
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:17:46 PM

I dont think the end is near , but I believe with time , people will become smarter and will not suport/invest in shitcoins . This is a real problem in crypto and I hope crypto community will be able to handle this without a "help" from outside , caused by governments and corrupted financial institutes . We do not need their shit in crypto and I hope community will solve this problem without their "help" .

BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:19:42 PM

The same happened during the dot com bubble. Doesn't mean that the internet was crap or that all startups were bullshit. It's your job as an investor to identify value and to get ahead of the crowd.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
integrap

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:29:38 PM

Yes volume is very important. Right now money is flowing from altcoin to bitcoin. We need support from fiat money. I am concerned about the same things. But first lets see over $12200 then I will believe that it will never end. So it is early to say end is near or not.

yareklamator

Activity: 154

Magic is real

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:40:30 PM

Well, it's like talking some optimist and a pessimist. Someone puts on rose-colored glasses. He thinks that the price will grow forever.
A pessimist always thinks that death is near and everything will end very soon.
However, the truth is always somewhere in the middle.
kingasterisk

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:45:18 PM

Were not on hysteria right now i think. Unless some lone wolves are manipulating price, i find it very unlikely a lot of dumb people subconsciously agreed they should all place their hard earned money on a couple of trash coins, just saying.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: