Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:09:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] Gymrewards Free Airdrop + 1000 GYM  (Read 233 times)
CryptoMusicProduct (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:10:29 PM

Get Paid for Exercising!
Mine with Your Body!

Decentralized Proof of Exercise Blockchain with innovative mobile app that allows you to mine GYM cryptocurrency with your body.
What is GYM Rewards?
The GYM Rewards app is a patent pending app that rewards you for exercising at the GYM by introducing Proof of Exercice to the blockchain. The more you exercise at the GYM, the more GYM Coins you will earn. GYM Coins are redeemable at your local participating gyms and will be tradable at participating cryptocurrency exchanges.
Why the Blockchain?
When we started thinking about our project we had one thing in mind. What can we do so the big mining farms stop getting all of the market share? The main reason we all love cryptocurrency is because it skips the middle man, and because, we thought we would be able to actually eliminate unfair distribution of currency. Big mining farms have taught us that he who has the most money can make the most money, just like in most our corporate societies. This is where GYM Rewards comes in. We will have the first cryptocurrency that will only be minable by our bodies. We are all equal, the only thing that will differentiate who owns more currency will be measure by the sweat of our exercises.

Proof of Exercise (POE)
Heart rate monitoring
Cryptocurrency wallet
Tokens and Smart Contracts
Social Networking
Rewards referral features

Our App
Track your exercises and profits with our GYM App using today’s leading health devices.
The ultimate goal of GYM is to be the all-in-one solution to pay athletes for their exercise, provide wallet to manage their earnings and optimize their exercise routines.

Heart rate monitoring
Exercise log
Cryptocurrency Wallet
Exercise earnings are based on (POE) Proof of work exercising. This means the less amount you can earn, there more valuable the tokens will become. These are the initial estimates:

Running 10 minutes: .1666667 GYMs per Minute.
Running 1 hour: 10 GYMs per hour.

Sign up for my link and get + 1000 GYM - https://ico.gymrewards.io/?ref=Romaldos
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ownedpwnz

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:48:58 PM

Get Paid for Exercising!
Mine with Your Body!

Decentralized Proof of Exercise Blockchain with innovative mobile app that allows you to mine GYM cryptocurrency with your body.
What is GYM Rewards?
The GYM Rewards app is a patent pending app that rewards you for exercising at the GYM by introducing Proof of Exercice to the blockchain. The more you exercise at the GYM, the more GYM Coins you will earn. GYM Coins are redeemable at your local participating gyms and will be tradable at participating cryptocurrency exchanges.
Why the Blockchain?
When we started thinking about our project we had one thing in mind. What can we do so the big mining farms stop getting all of the market share? The main reason we all love cryptocurrency is because it skips the middle man, and because, we thought we would be able to actually eliminate unfair distribution of currency. Big mining farms have taught us that he who has the most money can make the most money, just like in most our corporate societies. This is where GYM Rewards comes in. We will have the first cryptocurrency that will only be minable by our bodies. We are all equal, the only thing that will differentiate who owns more currency will be measure by the sweat of our exercises.

Proof of Exercise (POE)
Heart rate monitoring
Cryptocurrency wallet
Tokens and Smart Contracts
Social Networking
Rewards referral features

Our App
Track your exercises and profits with our GYM App using today’s leading health devices.
The ultimate goal of GYM is to be the all-in-one solution to pay athletes for their exercise, provide wallet to manage their earnings and optimize their exercise routines.

Heart rate monitoring
Exercise log
Cryptocurrency Wallet
Exercise earnings are based on (POE) Proof of work exercising. This means the less amount you can earn, there more valuable the tokens will become. These are the initial estimates:

Running 10 minutes: .1666667 GYMs per Minute.
Running 1 hour: 10 GYMs per hour.

Sign up for my link and get + 1000 GYM - https://ico.gymrewards.io/?ref=Romaldos
This is good project, it came to me 1000 GYM. I like this it post.
CryptoMusicProduct (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:57:42 PM

Дa вepю в этoт пpoeкт cчитaю eгo пepcпeктивным
Ownedpwnz

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:01:04 PM

Дa вepю в этoт пpoeкт cчитaю eгo пepcпeктивным