Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:38:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in Bitcoin now or wait for another dip?  (Read 819 times)
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:50:41 AM

Currently, Bitcoin is valued at $11,826 and rising. Is this a good time to buy small chunks of Bitcoin, such as 0.1 or 0.2 BTC? On one hand, people buying now are buying very high. But what if it doesn't dip again to under $10,000 this year and just keeps going up?
For me, you should do it earlier when the price is $8k, is it late to do it? Hmmn, not exactly because there are good news coming these days.
According to south korea government, they support cryptocurrency and encourage banks to establish ties and engage in transactions with cryptocurrency exchanges. In accordance, they will implement new kyc rules that will surely pump bitcoin because this will lead bitcoin to more reputable situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:58:15 AM

Crypto market is volatile. It can crush and rise anytime. We can't say that it will rise continuously. It dumps in order to attract more investors and because it makes its own correction, so I would suggest for some other investors out there to just wait for another dip before investing in bitcoin. $11k is a lot and we know that bitcoin will dip down again, so it's much better to wait for that time to come before investing. It can give them a lot more profit if they will to invest in much lower price than this price right now.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:06:51 AM

at this time bitcoin is crashing right now, so its good to buy bitcoin or maybe wait, let bitcoin crashing then if you feel bitcoin is going up again then you can buy bitcoin.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:17:34 AM

Do it now before its too late again it will never comeback again at price of $7k after some corrections uptrend will continue again until next month I predict 15k will reach again in the middle of March so better to buy now and hold.   

supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:20:53 AM

Currently, Bitcoin is valued at $11,826 and rising. Is this a good time to buy small chunks of Bitcoin, such as 0.1 or 0.2 BTC? On one hand, people buying now are buying very high. But what if it doesn't dip again to under $10,000 this year and just keeps going up?
Bitcoin price is not stable yet so we can't exactly say anything but now the price falls again below $11000 so it is the dip you think about?

But I don't think the price will fall again to $10K or below so it is the time to buy your bitcoin and it is worth to invest because I hope the bitcoin will hit $30K by end of 2018 so still you can make good profits and don't wait for the small dips the price may highly jump at the waiting time.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:29:50 AM

If bitcoin goes up to 40k and you haven't bought in, how will you feel?
If bitcoin goes to 0 and you have put in too much, how will you feel?
Nice said  Smiley

If you are not a whale - With a high probability you will not be able to guess the bottom and buy BTC at this point.
You should set several orders to buy bitcoin at different levels.
EckhartJV

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:36:37 AM

I wonder which deep you are talking about yet currently BTC is on the rise despite the challenges its facing. Invest down when the chance is still there, BTC may reach its all time high this year and you will have lots to gain. and if the prices take another deep, buy more and hold
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:37:44 AM

Waiting for another dip means that you’re also waiting for the apple to fall from the tree. You have to take the initiative and invest in now, which means that you are open for further possibilities and you might receive the blessings a little more faster because you also jumped in faster who are still waiting on the outside looking and waiting for a dip to happen
tradeviser

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:34:05 AM

If someone wants to invest they should invest now in Bitcoin. Waiting for another dip would not be wise. I think this is a good time to invest in bitcoin because the bitcoin price is cheap enough.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:40:23 AM

I think bitcoin will keep going up, so you can buy bitcoin right now. but to do that, you must have a plan first before you really believe investing. you must have a plan and a second option if the market reverses direction.
anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:42:59 AM

Some people say that bitcoin was only $6,000 a few days ago, and now it's $11,000. It's not a good chance to buy, until the next price cut. But I think that the currency is currently stable growth, and the price is $20000 last year and had a distance, I think we can buy COINS now, because it is still profitable.
agelay

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:08:25 PM

The best time for investing after it raise up to almost 20k was at 6k $, anyway it still can fall to 8-9k$...
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:15:53 PM

You could wait for another dip, actually the price has now already dropped about $1000 today. The problem is, you never know when the price will increase again. By the time you see the price rising, you may be too late. So today could be a good day to buy.

mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:30:19 PM

Dips are always a good choice for investments but you never know when the dip comes. You should invest while the price is low enough to buy
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:42:04 PM

Purchasing more is a smart option. Bitcoin is getting increases and the price does not looked to be a fake pump just yet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:45:09 PM

If you wait a long time for an opportunity to invest in bitcoin, such an ideal case may not occur. Now bitcoin has a price at the level of ten to eleven thousand dollars. If the price of bitcoin increases sufficiently decently, before falling again, it may not fall to the current price. In addition, with the current investment to its next fall, you can make good money, and if you wait for the best case, then the opportunity for such a profit will be missed.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:49:48 PM

Now it's a very good time to invest in bitcoin as you can buy bitcoin at half of the all time high. Probability of more fall in price cannot be ignored. And there is no time we can claim that price does not fall more. I think it's better to not wait more, invest and don't panic if price falls in short-term.
evgeshti

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:58:03 PM

The next dip can be after 25, so I would not wait if I were you. But on the other hand I'd rather spend such money not on bitcoin, but on alts. It can bring much more profit and in the future can be translated into several bitcoins, and not in 0,2  Wink

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:00:11 PM

Now it's a very good time to invest in bitcoin as you can buy bitcoin at half of the all time high. Probability of more fall in price cannot be ignored. And there is no time we can claim that price does not fall more. I think it's better to not wait more, invest and don't panic if price falls in short-term.

It can still dip a bit lower, maybe to 8,5k, so there's a chance that you guys will be able to buy some cheap coins. If you're looking for a long term investment there's no point in waiting. It will grow beyond today's prices for sure.
When people ask me if they should invest I always ask them if they have some coins already or are all fiat. Itf they don't have any I tell them to buy some now, in case the price goes up like crazy for whatever reason. Tomorrow a large country might accept it and you'll never see $10k again. On the other hand if you're already a holder, wait for the drop. There's always one that people see as a great buying point. Last time we had that at 6k and now it's possible we'll get another one between 8 and 9k.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:02:33 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 12:54:20 PM by Clark05

Price of the bitcoin down again and now is already $10,385 so you can buy bitcoin now with your extra money and for sure you will earn s lot of profit after few months of holding this coin.  But if you want to wait the price to decrease more Is your choice but if the price increase more for sure it will become very high.  So you need to be think wise because the you only benefits of what ever happen.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: