Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:27:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in Bitcoin now or wait for another dip?  (Read 819 times)
zanetti_ro (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:18:08 PM

Currently, Bitcoin is valued at $11,826 and rising. Is this a good time to buy small chunks of Bitcoin, such as 0.1 or 0.2 BTC? On one hand, people buying now are buying very high. But what if it doesn't dip again to under $10,000 this year and just keeps going up?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:25:49 PM

Currently, Bitcoin is valued at $11,826 and rising. Is this a good time to buy small chunks of Bitcoin, such as 0.1 or 0.2 BTC? On one hand, people buying now are buying very high. But what if it doesn't dip again to under $10,000 this year and just keeps going up?

Not sure if the bitcoin value would keep raising or would go down to $10K or below. It all depends on the prediction as of now. You know the current situation. I would say, yes please buy as much as you can. The current growth ratio confirms that the bitcoin value would keep increasing in the upcoming days. If you wait, you may have to spend more to buy what you can buy now with less investment. But be sure that you will profit out of investing now. The experts predict that the bitcoin value would hit $30K by the end of this year. So this is your time to decide upon.
pedroEU_PT

Activity: 11
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 07:26:41 PM

My opinion ? Just wait for another crash.
You have to wait for the best time and them start to buy some Bitcoins. Until then, why don't you invest in another cryptocoins ?
Saimoon

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:35:02 PM

If someone wants to invest they should invest now in Bitcoin. Waiting for another dip would not be wise I think. As day by day bitcoin is gaining popularity and getting legal in many countries investing now would be more professional than waiting.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:37:39 PM

With bitcoin you never know. The rise has been steady so far, so the possibilities of another major correction are dim. With that being said, there can always be other external news (like a country banning bitcoin or crypto all together), that could make it dip or even crash. I would probably go for an investment below 0.1, but that is due to my budget restrictions.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:03:16 PM

Yup you should invest in BTC now do not wait for another dip,BTC has already gone dip period and now its pump up turn.So you should invest now.Currently BTC price is around $11800 and if you compared it with 6th FeB-18 price when it was $5984,you will feel that you should have invested at that time,so time keep passes,If today price is $11800 it may be $15000 in coming weeks,so do not delay and invest in BTC now.Currently the enviroment is positive in favor of BTC,now many investors are planning to invest in BTC,as their is speculation that it would reached to another highest level in 2018.So before another dip,another pump has to be started.
angelomoraaaa

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:22:18 PM

For me, buying now is a good choice. Bitcoin rates is starting to rise again, and I don't think it would hit these low rates again in the near future.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1438

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:25:51 PM

If you look at the statistics, bitcoins price drops mostly on the january-february period (but it has small drops during yeat). To my mind you should either wait 1 year, or buy now.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
weston4mills

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:34:53 PM

For sure another dip it will exist in time but maybe it won't go as low as this one so on one hand it is worth investing now

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
tdrinker

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:42:39 PM

My opinion is buy now, it's not buying very high, the price will reach a new ATH sometime later this year and it wouldn't surprise me if we don't see 4 figure bitcoin ever again.

online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:56:44 PM

Invest in Bitcoin now or wait for another dip?
I think that half of the potential investment should now be spent on Bitcoin. Very much I doubt that there will be a chance for much cheaper to buy Bitcoin, but it is always necessary to have Fiat for such cases. I did the following: I bought half the deposit, and the second half, put a pending order at $ 8,000. I understand that there is a chance to collapse to $ 4,000, for such cases there should always be a certain stock. Many intricacies, but, always works.

Carmen01

Activity: 294

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:06:01 PM

For now i think better to do is wait for another dip because the price of btc is really high by now so it can't go so high again but still the possibility to go high again is there so we can still buy also,the best to do in this situation are do it both like buy now then buy again in another dip if that happen,Moreover just hold if you do investing now that's the key here in crypto i think also it's more better to invest in ethereum because the price is so low in this time and i think it be similar in price in the future.

Alexandr210774

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:12:04 PM

I think it's worth it. Even if bitcoin falls a little, it will not be terrible. You can not wait for the falls. In the end, you will not have time to buy.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:43:59 PM

My suggestion is to buy you again for the fall of price, For the price increase again you earn a lot. But there's still a risk here that you have a reserved btc for if it's going to continue steadily, you will not go after it to buy again

Anewor

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:59:58 PM

As of now bitcoin value is rising. To invest as of now is a bit uncertain if you want a shorter term for you investments to get enough gain. But maybe if you will hold it longer may about a year whko knows bitccoin will be able to go up in price. Yet still this is a gamble it is up to you otherwise just wait for another dip.
Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:26:15 PM

Wait for the next crash when u see all the btc is dead threads.
CryptoJoshua

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

Win $1,000,000 USD! @ BitcoinJackpot.Global

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 10:28:23 PM

This could be the lowest price you will see EVER. Bitcoin was at $20K before the dip and people would have gladly bought Bitcoin at $11K. Bitcoin still has a long way to go and I think now is the perfect time to invest  Smiley

BitcoinJackpot.Global   |||   World's Best Crypto Raffle
████   JOIN US NOW AND BECOME AN AFFILIATE    ████
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:38:12 PM

I think you could buy more now because we don't really know if bitcoin will go down again to &10000 or below. Much better to buy now than to regret someday. Bitcoin is volatile and rapidly change,we can't predict the exact movement of it's price so be wise and think possitive if you want to earn more.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 10:39:55 PM

If you want to invest even for a short term only, then I think that you can still invest and still gain profit. But if you want to invest for the long term, then it is preferably to invest while the value is in its lowest. But in order for you to maximize your profit, it is better to invest not only on a single coin but also to other reliable altcoins. But remember that there's a higher risk in that, but if you still want to, then be careful.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:44:05 PM

Uniquely, you need to buy bitcoin now, while it has not yet increased in price. After the December sharp rise in price to $ 20,000, bitcoin fell to $ 6,000. If at the end of the year it reaches a projected cost of $ 30,000- $ 40,000, then, given the level of the last fall, it will not fall to the present value or it may fall just below the present value. However, you will lose the whole year, and if you invest now, then by the end of the year you can have a decent profit. So it is necessary to invest in any case now.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:53:51 PM

I always suggest to people that they start buying as soon as they can, but don't ever go all in.

Try to buy in portions of around 0.01-0.02 BTC per day/week, so that you're effectively cost-averaging. Otherwise, you may find yourself in a really good position in buying at an extremely low price, or you could be looking at buying at quite a high value and having no choice but to sell your position at a lower price later on when you need the money.

If you effectively do dollar cost averaging, that means that you're spreading the risk. You're essentially reducing the risk of buying at a much higher level, for the long term.

Smiley
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:02:29 PM

The uptrend chart has been formed from last week so it is very unlikely that the price will fall back to $ 10k so maybe I will suggest to you to enter the market now and start investing because in the future the uptrend price will continue and you can get some profit from the price movement.
gela888gela

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:09:12 PM

Investing has risks. If you are going to invest in bitcoin, whenever you can do. If you believe bitcoin will continue to increase, then it's time to invest.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:14:11 PM

You are late because it dumped until 6000$ one week ago.If you want to buy bitcoin, you have to wait until the price drops. If your goal is to make a profit, you should get the altcoins, in my opinion it will be more profitable than BTC.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:15:02 PM

if in my opinion faster investing is better than delaying .. let alone if we see now bitcoin prices began to improve and rise. semuga bitcoin and altcoin prices will continue to rise .

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:15:40 PM

At the moment, when Bitcoin raises to nearly $ 12,000, I think you should not invest in Bitcoin, but instead switch to altcoins because current altcoins are the dump, if you invest in some potential coin. NEO, ETH, LTC, XMR, it is likely that after 3 months you will be profitable from the altcoins to increase rates again. Investing in Bitcoin is in the present moment should not be.

zarados

Merit: 130

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:17:53 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 12:38:35 PM by zarados

if you intend to see another dip, I can guarantee that you will not see numbers below $ 6k again after a crash that happened a few weeks ago. Actually, this time can still be said good point entry points because bitcoin value is still about -50% of the last ATH. So, the decision is in your hands, buy it now or wait for another dip that can never happen again.
Pit-R

Activity: 185

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:20:18 PM

Invest now.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:23:06 PM

Don't keep on waiting and then missed another train, if you got chances go and invest, don't wait anymore, waiting too long will cause you losing profit, don't keep on thinking about the high price because the price can go up higher again, just keep it for longer time then you can make profit

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Wheelige

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Do good things

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:25:26 PM

While this may sound like a rehash of other posts in this thread I dont think that the point has been fully explained so I will give it a go.
IMO the best thing to do with something that can act as volatile as bitcoin is to scale in and scale out. That means buy today, and the next day and the day after that. Piece by piece you will accumulate at the price of the day. This eliminates risk of throwing all of your money in at a high, and conversely limits the possibility of high returns due to not throwing it all in at a low.

It all comes down to your risk appetite, and whether you are looking to make short term gains or if you are going to hold until we have global acceptance and demand. If you are willing to risk loosing out on potential gains wait for a dip, if you are happy knowing that it may go down a bit short term buy today.

As noted above I am holding long term and don't mind having not caught a big dip. I've slowly built up a crypto portfolio buy putting in a few $$ every now and then. I have managed my risk by both catching dips and buying highs (that said i did avoid putting more in when the chart went fully parabolic) with smaller amounts.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
Yatsan
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1231

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:26:10 PM

Waiting will just yield to loss of opportunity because as we can see at this moment, its market value is continuously increasing and profit will already be earned if you will invest now than to wait for the dips. Invest now and do not hesistate, huge profit is on its way as its market price increases.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bgator76

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:29:17 PM

Both.  I would try to get half your money in now, in case it takes off back to All Time Highs, but save a little in case it doesn't. If you have a job and earn extra money each week, then go all in now, and keep putting in a little more each week.
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:36:45 PM

If you're buying with spare money, sure invest on bitcoin anytime. Don't stress yourself with bitcoin's volatility. But if you're patient enough you can wait for something like below 9k. For me i'll just buy whenever I can, i don't have the time to think more, so I'm going long term.

Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:51:04 PM

It give some worries when they buy it today,  maybe they could learn something from last year happenings when btc price suddenly goes down.  Though the price isn't high enough but I feel it will continue rising, and I think their is no such huge dip happen until midyear. 
Gabb

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:54:37 PM

My personal position is that it is always a good time to buy bitcoin, because I think nobody doubts that in the medium term the price of bitcoin can be quoted above $50,000. Therefore, buying bitcoins at the current price of $11,000 would guarantee at least almost 500% return on investment, which you will hardly find in ordinary investment instruments.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:03:47 AM

I think you must first wait for the bitcoin price to go down and start buying lots of bitcoin and hold it for 2 to 3 months or 1year as needed.

CryptoNick23

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:12:02 AM

Because the bitcoin price is beginning to come back, I think it is now the best time to buy. I think it will grow a lot and I do not think it will fall anymore.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:21:10 AM

I dont think there would be a dip in the near future. Better buy now before the price rises back to 18,000. Its trending upwards already, i think that huge crash was the last. If you want to wait, you might wait long. It may never come.
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:31:17 AM

Bitcoin isn't stable. For that nothing sure is it rising or go down to $10K. But at this moment it's seen that the price of Bitcoin increasing but slowly. So, According to me at present situation it's right time to Buy Bitcoin.
kblaidd

Merit: 9

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:43:49 AM
Merited by ice18 (1)

Google 'investing minimising regret'. I think you've had some good advice already on this thread, but at the end of the day this is what it's about for most of us.

I don't think it makes sense to sweat too much about the minor details. For most - but I suspect not all of us - changes in Bitcoin price are utterly unpredictable. It may be $4000 or $40000 at the end of the month. You can't predict it, so if you fail to predict it you shouldn't beat yourself up about it. And as a consequence the time to invest is always 'now'.

Personally I think the psychology of how to avoid regret is more important than the question of when to invest.

If bitcoin goes up to 40k and you haven't bought in, how will you feel?
If bitcoin goes to 0 and you have put in too much, how will you feel?

I've watched one of my poor colleagues recently see his Bitcoin investment rise in value from $1000 to $2000 then drop back again, at which point he panicked and sold the lot at no loss or gain to himself. He was checking the price every hour and feels much better now he's been rid of them.

If Bitcoin continues to appreciate, 'when' you bought into Bitcoin can be less important than it first appears. Sure, if you'd bought a few weeks ago you could have bought twice the amount of bitcoin, but assuming Bitcoin continues to appreciate then all this means is that you achieve whatever investment goals you have slightly later. For example, I'm about to liquidate the bulk of my Bitcoin in order to buy a house. If I'd had 10x the amount of bitcoin, I'd have been able to buy my house last year instead of this year. So how much do I now regret not buying 10x the amount of Bitcoin back when they were a few tens of cents each? Not a lot, really.

The more complicated question is how to sell Bitcoins that you have seen rise in price, in order to minimise regrets should they suddenly tank. I HODLed mine until they were ripe to pay off the house all in one go, but arguably a strategy of selling them off gradually would have been more sensible. We're mostly Bitcoin Bulls on this forum, but a total crash remains possible.
patrickj

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:50:41 AM

For me, you should do it earlier when the price is $8k, is it late to do it? Hmmn, not exactly because there are good news coming these days.
According to south korea government, they support cryptocurrency and encourage banks to establish ties and engage in transactions with cryptocurrency exchanges. In accordance, they will implement new kyc rules that will surely pump bitcoin because this will lead bitcoin to more reputable situation.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:58:15 AM

Crypto market is volatile. It can crush and rise anytime. We can't say that it will rise continuously. It dumps in order to attract more investors and because it makes its own correction, so I would suggest for some other investors out there to just wait for another dip before investing in bitcoin. $11k is a lot and we know that bitcoin will dip down again, so it's much better to wait for that time to come before investing. It can give them a lot more profit if they will to invest in much lower price than this price right now.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:06:51 AM

at this time bitcoin is crashing right now, so its good to buy bitcoin or maybe wait, let bitcoin crashing then if you feel bitcoin is going up again then you can buy bitcoin.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:17:34 AM

Do it now before its too late again it will never comeback again at price of $7k after some corrections uptrend will continue again until next month I predict 15k will reach again in the middle of March so better to buy now and hold.   

supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:20:53 AM

Bitcoin price is not stable yet so we can't exactly say anything but now the price falls again below $11000 so it is the dip you think about?

But I don't think the price will fall again to $10K or below so it is the time to buy your bitcoin and it is worth to invest because I hope the bitcoin will hit $30K by end of 2018 so still you can make good profits and don't wait for the small dips the price may highly jump at the waiting time.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:29:50 AM

If bitcoin goes up to 40k and you haven't bought in, how will you feel?
If bitcoin goes to 0 and you have put in too much, how will you feel?
Nice said  Smiley

If you are not a whale - With a high probability you will not be able to guess the bottom and buy BTC at this point.
You should set several orders to buy bitcoin at different levels.
EckhartJV

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:36:37 AM

I wonder which deep you are talking about yet currently BTC is on the rise despite the challenges its facing. Invest down when the chance is still there, BTC may reach its all time high this year and you will have lots to gain. and if the prices take another deep, buy more and hold
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:37:44 AM

Waiting for another dip means that you’re also waiting for the apple to fall from the tree. You have to take the initiative and invest in now, which means that you are open for further possibilities and you might receive the blessings a little more faster because you also jumped in faster who are still waiting on the outside looking and waiting for a dip to happen
tradeviser

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:34:05 AM

If someone wants to invest they should invest now in Bitcoin. Waiting for another dip would not be wise. I think this is a good time to invest in bitcoin because the bitcoin price is cheap enough.
Gontxi

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:40:23 AM

I think bitcoin will keep going up, so you can buy bitcoin right now. but to do that, you must have a plan first before you really believe investing. you must have a plan and a second option if the market reverses direction.
anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:42:59 AM

Some people say that bitcoin was only $6,000 a few days ago, and now it's $11,000. It's not a good chance to buy, until the next price cut. But I think that the currency is currently stable growth, and the price is $20000 last year and had a distance, I think we can buy COINS now, because it is still profitable.
agelay

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:08:25 PM

The best time for investing after it raise up to almost 20k was at 6k $, anyway it still can fall to 8-9k$...
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:15:53 PM

You could wait for another dip, actually the price has now already dropped about $1000 today. The problem is, you never know when the price will increase again. By the time you see the price rising, you may be too late. So today could be a good day to buy.

mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:30:19 PM

Dips are always a good choice for investments but you never know when the dip comes. You should invest while the price is low enough to buy
strickland

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:42:04 PM

Purchasing more is a smart option. Bitcoin is getting increases and the price does not looked to be a fake pump just yet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Irvinn

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:45:09 PM

If you wait a long time for an opportunity to invest in bitcoin, such an ideal case may not occur. Now bitcoin has a price at the level of ten to eleven thousand dollars. If the price of bitcoin increases sufficiently decently, before falling again, it may not fall to the current price. In addition, with the current investment to its next fall, you can make good money, and if you wait for the best case, then the opportunity for such a profit will be missed.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:49:48 PM

Now it's a very good time to invest in bitcoin as you can buy bitcoin at half of the all time high. Probability of more fall in price cannot be ignored. And there is no time we can claim that price does not fall more. I think it's better to not wait more, invest and don't panic if price falls in short-term.
evgeshti

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:58:03 PM

The next dip can be after 25, so I would not wait if I were you. But on the other hand I'd rather spend such money not on bitcoin, but on alts. It can bring much more profit and in the future can be translated into several bitcoins, and not in 0,2  Wink

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:00:11 PM

Now it's a very good time to invest in bitcoin as you can buy bitcoin at half of the all time high. Probability of more fall in price cannot be ignored. And there is no time we can claim that price does not fall more. I think it's better to not wait more, invest and don't panic if price falls in short-term.

It can still dip a bit lower, maybe to 8,5k, so there's a chance that you guys will be able to buy some cheap coins. If you're looking for a long term investment there's no point in waiting. It will grow beyond today's prices for sure.
When people ask me if they should invest I always ask them if they have some coins already or are all fiat. Itf they don't have any I tell them to buy some now, in case the price goes up like crazy for whatever reason. Tomorrow a large country might accept it and you'll never see $10k again. On the other hand if you're already a holder, wait for the drop. There's always one that people see as a great buying point. Last time we had that at 6k and now it's possible we'll get another one between 8 and 9k.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:02:33 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 12:54:20 PM by Clark05

Price of the bitcoin down again and now is already $10,385 so you can buy bitcoin now with your extra money and for sure you will earn s lot of profit after few months of holding this coin.  But if you want to wait the price to decrease more Is your choice but if the price increase more for sure it will become very high.  So you need to be think wise because the you only benefits of what ever happen.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:05:18 PM

Nobody knows when dips will occur or to what degree. I think you need to judge based on fundamentals rather than trying to time the market.

jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:12:11 PM

That is why joining in Bitcoin trading is very risky because the price is very unpredictable that no one can really tell that Bitcoin will fall down today or keep of rising up starting tomorrow therefore the best strategies here are to invest what you can afford to lose and to sell high then to buy it low in which by these we have nothing to worry as long as we are earning slowly but surely.
juicebomb

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:16:45 PM

IMHO it will take a while for bitcoin to make another run to ath's.  I think a revisit to around 6000 is on the way
darkangel11
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:49:33 PM

IMHO it will take a while for bitcoin to make another run to ath's.  I think a revisit to around 6000 is on the way

No way, it's not going to go back to 6000 without any significant negative news. The recent dip was caused by multiple fake news popping out one after another like the Chinese electricity limits, rumors about bans in Korea and Russia, even India. The market is becoming more immune to FUD news and even if something like that was to appear we wouldn't see a huge price crash.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:52:12 PM

No way, it's not going to go back to 6000 without any significant negative news. The recent dip was caused by multiple fake news popping out one after another like the Chinese electricity limits, rumors about bans in Korea and Russia, even India. The market is becoming more immune to FUD news and even if something like that was to appear we wouldn't see a huge price crash.
While I agree that dip was caused by FUD(and chinese new year) I don't agree that market is becoming more immune to fud. Weak hands will always panic when they see their investment going down and fud will always push them to sell and lose money.
darkangel11
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:29:36 PM

While I agree that dip was caused by FUD(and chinese new year) I don't agree that market is becoming more immune to fud. Weak hands will always panic when they see their investment going down and fud will always push them to sell and lose money.

I'd say it's basic psychology. If you fool someone a couple times that person will learn not to trust you. If just a month ago we had multiple fake news that made some people sell and lose money and the price went back up to what we can call normal levels of ~10k USD, most of them won't start panicking now when it goes below that level. Do you believe that people who held through the last big correction will now panic and sell? IMO most of them won't and there's no way that we'll go lower than the previous bottom without some real news.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Irvinn

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:24:12 PM

Now bitcoin has again fallen in price to ten thousand dollars. Its price is constantly fluctuating, but on the whole it keeps its upward trend. Therefore, we should not wait particularly, and when bitcoin once again falls in its hesitation, it is worth buying it. The next time he falls in price after his next take-off, he may not fall to the current level. And during this time it can be sold when it reaches the maximum level and buy it again when it goes down. The profit will be clear. So what to expect?
freshm4ker

Activity: 726

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:44:09 PM

For now this bitcoin is unstable, so it's nice to be able to buy bitcoin or wait. Bitcoin can be crashing then if you feel bored up then you can buy bitcoin at the time the price goes down. Cool
shadyrifles

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:04:55 PM

BTC failed to remain above the 10k and follows the downtrend line perfectly. I suggest waiting for until it gets to next downtrend at USD 9800-9200.
Elerntta

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:07:52 PM

Another fall and can't wait. Invest in long and you will be happy. There is nothing to do without knowledge and skills in the cryptocurrency market, otherwise you will be eaten and you will lose all your money. Cool

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
potzpotz

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:20:13 PM

Invest to btc now and you can now work for btc and start a new life you can also earn now without any hasslenessq
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:29:15 PM

For me in next months shuld slowly start buying sezon or ber can take longer.
Since economies are doing well recovery may come much faster this time. After 2013-2015 Econoies were strugling.
What is important that we need infrastrukture to serve that BIG money.
Sadly today we are not ready for 20k. Look at that trafic jam at coinbase , lags on Kraken.
Current system is too weak to handle preasure.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
paulo013

Activity: 195

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:31:00 PM

When bitcoin price goes down at $8-9k buy some. And When it hitted that price people will take advantage to buy while in low price and again bitcoin price will pump. Just wait a little time bitcoin price now is $10k, i think it will drop in the next few weeks.  Smiley
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:35:55 PM

For now this bitcoin is unstable, so it's nice to be able to buy bitcoin or wait. Bitcoin can be crashing then if you feel bored up then you can buy bitcoin at the time the price goes down. Cool
Bitcoin will not be stable, remember it was volatile means it will increase and decrease depends on its demand. If you want to earm more maybe you must wait for its to go down first and hold it to get more higher profit. You can still buy now but you have to wait to increase it again and make sure you can get profit from it before you sell it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rodel caling

Activity: 952

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:46:53 PM

Waiting of dip are great strategy but we shouldn't bitcoin its comes to goes up or down the price into the marketcap, monitoring the price movements if you want to buy and sell bitcoin are the best strategy, 5 to 10 percent down and up are nice idea to buy and sell.
Charloz24

Merit: 501

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:55:42 PM

Many say that now the price will start moving upwards, but I'm not so sure about it! You need to look at how long you are planning to invest, in the medium term, bitcoin can go into a sideways trend. But in the long run bitcoin will show very good growth!
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:57:46 PM

I think, if you want to invest and be ready to take risks, whenever you can buy bitcoin. But do not forget to pay attention to the price statistics first so you can speculate correctly and precisely.
Harrisonimo

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:01:47 PM

There will always be windows to come into bitcoin. There are several of them and you need to be on the alert to always get in and out at the right time. At the moment, bitcoin is below 10k$ and you can quickly come in and later do a sellout when it appreciates again, say to like 11k$.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:02:39 PM

Well, your lucky chance has just come. Bitcoin is currently experiencing a small dip, I highly doubt it's going to go much further than this, so now is a prime opportunity to buy. Remember, it is difficult to predict when the next dip will be, don't miss out again otherwise you may end up having to buy in at a higher price later.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:18:12 PM

There will always be windows to come into bitcoin. There are several of them and you need to be on the alert to always get in and out at the right time. At the moment, bitcoin is below 10k$ and you can quickly come in and later do a sellout when it appreciates again, say to like 11k$.
as long as the chances are there that you can have to grab that for cause the chances ahve some limit and this is not unlimited so as long as you ca take that then go for it.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 11:36:49 PM

If someone wants to invest they should invest now in Bitcoin. Waiting for another dip would not be wise I think. As day by day bitcoin is gaining popularity and getting legal in many countries investing now would be more professional than waiting.
It is not a good thing to stick on the perspective that we Uy invest to Bitcoin you would earn in a fast base way. We should always think as a user of Bitcoin that for us to earn out of our given investment to Bitcoin we need to initially support and help the system of Bitcoin on developing and having a good form of current crypto in  settling an investment.
CryptoNick23

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:37:13 PM

I think it's good to speculate this drop and not wait for another one that is likely to stop coming.
samtarly

Activity: 196

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:39:27 PM

This is the best time now, i believe there will no crash coming but prices are in a discount. BTC going down below $10k and eth with $800 price, i think this is the best time to buy bitcoin or even alts because this is very short term and the prices all over the crypto market will soon to rise again, this is preparation for bull run for sure.

CarnagexD

Activity: 1498
Merit: 374

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:41:16 PM

If you look at the statistics, bitcoins price drops mostly on the january-february period (but it has small drops during yeat). To my mind you should either wait 1 year, or buy now.
Waiting is not actually a good thing to consider becssweu development in bitcoin is constantly changing and it could manage us to earn if we are going to support it or to invest as early as we can. If you are currently planning to Invest to bitcoin time is a vital part for us to gain or to earn so we should definitely analyze it much more for us to achieve our goals in investing.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
gnerro2

illustrator

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:50:29 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 12:27:59 AM by gnerro2

Another dip will coming in may/june (my personal and modest opinion) .. bytheway i think its to late o invest in late 2019

#@@     #@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@         %@@@@@@@@           
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       *@@@     /@@*         
            #@@@@@@@@@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@       @@@       @@@         
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       #@@*      @@%         
            #@@     #@@   /@@&&&&&   @@@&&&&&  @@@&&&&&&  #@@@&#%@@@&
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:52:18 PM

As we all know, bitcoin price is not stable and very unpredictable, so we can't exactly say anything but now the price falls again to $10000 so it is the dip that most of the investors would really want that dip. But If you think the price will fall again to $8K or below so it is the time to buy your bitcoin and it is worth to invest because maybe the bitcoin will hit $25K by end of 2018 so for sure you can make good profits and don't wait for the small dips the price may highly jump at the if yoy have bitcoin just keep on holding it until it will rise again.
spngebob

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:30:13 PM

For now this bitcoin is unstable
No man, bitcoin was and is unstable.
Bitcoin can be crashing then if you feel bored up then you can buy bitcoin at the time the price goes down. Cool
Don't invest just because you feel bored  Roll Eyes
Another dip will coming in may/june (my personal and modest opinion) .. bytheway i think its to late o invest in late 2019
There is no way you can predict this, why do you think that dip will occur in may or june?
Rc Cola

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:42:25 PM

Bitcoin value fluctuates from time to time. If you invest while the price is $11k don't regret it if tomorrow the price will be $10k. Nobdy can predict of what the value of Bitcoin is. So the only way to be smart here is wait for the perfect timing to sell it which doubles the value of what you have been invested. If you wait for another day we are not sure if it will be smaller or bigger if it became bigger it will be a problem also. But if you have a money that you will not be spending invest it immediately. I think the value of Bitcoin will grow in the third and fourth quarter of the year. My suggestion is buy now even though the price is not convincing just wait for a perfect timing to sell it.
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:43:47 PM

invest bitcoin now because i think the bitcoin price is gonna be increase in this coming days so just invest now for your future!

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
shuvo999

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:47:16 PM

invest bitcoin now because i think the bitcoin price is gonna be increase in this coming days so just invest now for your future!
I have the very same opinion because it's been long since bitcoin is going through dip and it is crystal clear that after every dump, bitcoin goes for a ride to moon. We need to stay optimistic.
smarteth

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:32:59 AM

Yes now is the right time to buy Bitcoin waiting for another dip will make u loose the present opportunity so better to buy now
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:47:37 AM

Whatever the situation is it is still viable to buy and invest bitcoin. If you want to buy bitcoin but the price is still increasing you could. Provided that you have the money. This will help bitcoin's chance to anither price increase. On the other hand if you want to invest when the price is low to save up money it is still okay. Just wait because the current price increase is expected to continue for a couple of months.

yudhistira

Activity: 347

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:53:21 AM

If a price around 10K is good for you, you can invest. Because I think this will be BTC's precious price for the moment, and if you're expecting another drop to 6K, I think we will not see it. I think this year the price of BTC will be around 10K and will end around 15K.  Smiley

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:56:59 AM

Now it could be the last drop so decide to buy it now, or you will lose your chance. Many shark tanks are trying to push it down so it can buy it at a low price and then push it up high. Make your decision before it goes up tomorrow, that's the idea of coming about Bitcoin's move.

Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:59:51 AM

My suggestion is invest now before its too late because we all know that bitcoin price increase day by day and bitcoin also become famous, popular and become legal in my countries, waiting for dip will not give you huge profit.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Jerald

Activity: 293

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:05:28 PM

As I have seen it is very good to invest in bitcoin today because it is at a lower price, as it costs bitcoin investment if you have a bitcoin investment plan, because it is in action and is high the value of bitcoin is sure to make you more profitable.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:06:31 PM

Right now,bitcoin's price is below 10k USD and it is really a good time now to invest on this coin.Because if you wait for another dip,you won't be able to gained a profit because you have wasted a lot of time.And also,if you analyze the price graph in the crypto coins index,the value of bitcoin drops only at 9k USD.So this is a good chance for the investors to make a move because for me the price of this coin will rise again in a few days.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Michellekking

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:12:08 PM

No one knows how the price of bitcoins will change in the future. You need to make your own decisions. If you predict that the price of bitcoin won't go down, then you're going to buy bits now, and he's going to bring you revenue.
jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:14:07 PM

Right now is good time to invest your money in bitcoin, long time you hold and wait will be the bitcoin high and touch the high price, so take the moment now to invest your money in bitcoin when the bitcoin price at $10,000 and never miss this moment to buy bitcoin and invest your money, or you will be most disappointed because the bitcoin will be increase and up day by day. You have choose and keep buy the bitcoin now and this time is the best to buy bitcoin.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
judemarco1996

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:15:01 PM

I Believe that this is the right time to buy bitcoin since the price of coin is rising a bit so there is a big opportunities that this increasing in price will continue so it won't take too long to gain in bitcoin in s short span of time.
Cheah

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:34:35 PM

Дyмaю лyчшeгo мoмeнтa yжe нe бyдeт. Bлoжившившиcь ceйчac бoльшoй шaнc xopoшeнькo зapaбoтaть
Jombitt

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:51:35 PM

Stop the what ifs, there's no really perfect time in buying bitcoin. Its better if you buy bitcoin now than waiting for another dip. Bitcoin still at low value now at 9500$ per bitcoin, other investors predict that before the end of the year it will go back again to its peak and make an ATH.

jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:15:49 PM

For me, you can wait for another slump. The price is now down about $ 2,000 today. The problem you never know when the price will rise again. By the time you see the price going up you may be late. So for today it can be a good day to buy. Cool
Angletim

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:38:43 PM

We don't know the future price of bitcoins in bitcoins. If you are a short-term investor, I can't give you advice. If you are a long-term investor, you need to wait and buy now.
icol333

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 03:04:01 PM

I suggest you buy now and set it aside for a while because we don't know when the price will go bump or pump. And the price is good (for me) as it is still on a lower chart. Just have faith in your decision.

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:35:14 PM

Not sure if the bitcoin value would keep raising or would go down to $10K or below. It all depends on the prediction as of now. You know the current situation. I would say, yes please buy as much as you can. The current growth ratio confirms that the bitcoin value would keep increasing in the upcoming days. If you wait, you may have to spend more to buy what you can buy now with less investment. But be sure that you will profit out of investing now. The experts predict that the bitcoin value would hit $30K by the end of this year. So this is your time to decide upon.
Well, bitcoin is currently selling at about $9,400 today and that shows the perfect example of bitcoin price volatility. the bitcoin price isn't always going up, sometimes it goes down that is why it is very important to invest in bitcoin for longterm.   

engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:47:29 PM

Waiting for another dip is a hard to predict when will it happen. I think if you want to invest more in bitcoin, you should invest now because we can't predict when will pump or dump again. For now, let us patiently wait until bitcoin will come to the moon again and pump again. Bitcoin will give us our desired price and I totally agree that bitcoin will have a great year because of the popularity and many investors want to invest more in bitcoin. Bitcoin has a great potential because they think this is the future currency and it will have a great value in the future. So this is the reasons why we should invest now, don't waste time in investing.

coinsontheroad

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:53:27 PM

We are in the dip. Now is the time to buy bitcoin and many alts. Accumulate for the boom that will come...

bgator76

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:54:26 PM

This is the dip.  Buy some now, but not all at once.  Dollar cost average your way in, but definitely put some in now.
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:05:56 PM

if that is now in front of our eyes there is a profitable for our future, why wait again. start from the existing one, and continue until what you want you get. right now there's a bitcoin that is a continuous field of work, keep working, and collect and hold BTC, and keep up with investing from this bitcoin, until later all we want we can get.
bit-freedom

Merit: 256

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:10:22 PM

Frankly speaking, no one know whether there will be another dip coming. If you are investing for long term, then you should be investing now. Alternatively, you can try the averaging method and buy bitcoin part by part.
Sumo

Activity: 1098

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:51:11 PM

The price of bitcoin is unpredictable, it may fall even lower, and may not fall at all and continue to grow. So buy when you have the opportunity and free money.
hieuho381

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:07:19 PM

if that is now in front of our eyes there is a profitable for our future, why wait again. start from the existing one, and continue until what you want you get. right now there's a bitcoin that is a continuous field of work, keep working, and collect and hold BTC, and keep up with investing from this bitcoin, until later all we want we can get.
This is a good time for you to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin has ended the down wave according to the candlestick chart analysis. You should buy into bitcoin right now to prepare for the year 2018 boom along the cryptocurrency market. I really believe in that, I bought a bitcoin for $ 9k and I was pleased with my decision.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:29:56 PM

Just buy and wait at every drop of the price. That is all you need to do. It is impossible to buy at the bottom. Don't try to wait too long to buy cheapest bitcoin, otherwise, there is s big risk to miss the train. Dont invest your all money cuz you will need it if the price continue to drop.

And buy step by step ex: 9500, 9250, 9000 etc...
btcjoin14

Activity: 891

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:43:33 PM

I Believe that this is the right time to buy bitcoin since the price of coin is rising a bit so there is a big opportunities that this increasing in price will continue so it won't take too long to gain in bitcoin in s short span of time.
He should wait for another dip because the price looks like it's barely holding at 9. Unless he wants to get his money out later when the price is higher.
DRVX

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:33:46 AM

I don’t think that it is good time to invest in Bitcoin. The right time has passed and it is necessary on my mind to pay more attention on others cryptocurrencies. We expect the Ethereum rise for example.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:53:41 AM

It is depend on the investor to decide whether to take risk and invest now or wait for the deep for more but I think it will not deep that far so before the price change and increase it is better do it now. It is the right time to decide and hold for the longtime.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
hacker10

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:57:10 AM

Put it in, start reading/watching/listening. You'll gain a "feel" for the market and start to separate real information from FOMO & FUD. Could be tomorrow, could be in a week. You'll create your own comfort level. My opinion is that you'll be better off just leaving in long term and buying when you recognize dips.
jj007

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:59:20 AM

Bitcoin is unpredictable. But my foresight is it will rise till the NOv 16th fork and dip and then start climbing up again. The outcome of the fork also maybe a concern.
jhache

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:07:23 AM

Unfortunately, as at the time im writing this, BTC is at $9704, if this is the further deep you were waiting for then its time to invest for it may not dive deeper than this. So invest now because when it finally shoots, the sky will be the limit. don't let such an opportunity pass by

Jian_Liux

Activity: 430

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:12:23 AM

the price of bitcoin at any time can go down or also rise, I think whenever we can buy bitcoin and surely we will benefit from the bitcoin investment, as long as we want to be patient waiting for the price increase, do not be too greedy to make big profits, but invest with patience and have the intelligence in addressing the market price. so in my opinion you can invest some bitcoin at this time and when the price starts to go up you sell it then when the price goes down you buy back.it I think the best way of bitcoin investment.
Seeker#9

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:13:04 AM

There will be more dip coming in the days ahead but if you're looking for a massive bitcoin dip before investing I think it will be difficult to ascertain when that kind of dip will happen again. Recent dips are only minors as bitcoin will continue to have an uphill climb. It is still a good time to invest becaue bitcoin price is still cheaper and there is still a plenty of room for its price to go up.
dylan0505

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:47:39 AM

If you want to invest even for a short term only, then I think that you can still invest and still gain profit. But if you want to invest for the long term, then it is preferably to invest while the value is in its lowest
kere hore

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:49:36 AM

Maybe you should wait for a little lower price bitcoin again so that it can generate enormous profits. for the moment it is indeed difficult to own bitcoin ride, so have to wait for the price actually down recently could make a big profit.
chaa123

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:24:54 AM

As from what I have observed, you can still try to invest in bitcoin as for this season but if you would like to invest for the long run, there is really no guarantee that you can chance upon the perfect moment to invest. For the best season to invest, there is no such thing bcause every moment is the best moment to invest. What needs to have the right moment is when you are harvesting the results of your investments because there are moments which are best to convert profits and seasons where waiting is best...
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:30:50 AM

it's better to invest better now than you are procrastinating to have bitcoin because the bitcoin price in early March will be pumped up and it will be like the year 2017 that creates high waves up to more than $20k for those who already have bitcoins and buy at cheap prices waiting for the right time to sell it again.
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:07:08 AM

There is no point of waiting for another dip or anything like that if you have enough of the resources which can help you in buying of your desired crypto coin. The thing is it is really very much difficult to predict that there will be any such kind of dip in the future and to wait for such kind of thing. You just need to cash the opportunity which you have right now as this will never come again.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:38:04 PM

As you may hear that  “time and tides wait for none” so I will suggest that don’t wait and go for investing today as no one known the fortune or bad luck like anything can happened but I will suggest that if you have enough Digital currency and you want to have a digital trade then go for investing today.
Vin183~

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:59:51 PM

I choose to invest btc bcos btc can help.me.to get profit
Amelial

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:09:33 PM

Better do btc now so you can earn big money from btc
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:12:15 PM

I think that we won't fall under 9 thousand dollar anymore. My bet is that Bitcoin price will soon start increasing again because of growing SegWit adaptation (thanks to the Bitcoin Core 0.16) and Lightning Network which is still being tested. Market didn't react to Bill Gates' comment and people even started to accuse him of saying nonsense. Now it looks like he's going to be against cryptocurrencies but why? He really liked them back in 2015.

sasinghal

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:15:14 PM

I think the price is not going to decrease in upcoming days, even it will increase. So invest now only and hold them for few months, you will definitely get good profit.

____Kukucoin.io____
Value of cocoa harvesting, Marketing and Trading (http://kukucoin.io)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⋆ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/cen
pjwaffle

Activity: 539

BIB Exchange

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:46:21 PM

no one can know when the price falls down. but with my experience, i believe the market will recover and you can get great profit if buy BTC now.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:21:12 PM

let just say i am a patient man, i can wait for a dip of bitcoin to start investing with a cheaper price. bitcoin is not fully recover from the drop but it keeps rising more. So i will not jump in this bitcoin investing when the price is still very Green, patient is the key, the market is always fluctuative so investing in bitcoin this time is not a great idea.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Davidbee

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:24:36 PM

I can't predict the future price changes of bitcoin. If you think it will go down, you can choose to keep waiting. If you don't think it will fall, you should buy it now. And then hold it for more revenue.
JoshuaBlack1

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:33:47 PM

Hi all. New here. I think it's risky waiting for another dip. It may go down again but there's also a huge chance we will look back at these kicking ourselves we didn't get bitcoin around the 10k mark
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:17:55 AM

This situation is quite possible. Bitcoin will now start to increase in price after the release of its new version and the elimination of existing shortcomings in it and, perhaps, will never return to such a relatively low rate for him. Therefore, it is best to buy bitcoin now, until it is much more expensive.

KingOfWinterfell01

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:25:01 AM

Just buy, man. To be honest, this is the best time to invest in bitcoins since it is now climbing up in price. Recently, it came from a dip of $6,000. So you probably want to go all on with those bitcoin chunks and watch your investment shootup like a rocket to the moon.

benteng

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:28:11 AM

Referring to current price of bitcoin, I consider that it is still ideal price to invest today. Last month price was lower than this month.that means price has increased again.so don,t let price goes higher without investing or buying soon.
Ompyon

Activity: 715

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:54:42 AM

the current market condition is very unstable, so I prefer not to buy bitcoin now,
but if you want to try to buy some bitcoin shards I suggest to wait for the price below $ 10000

]
lifengpu

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:01:56 AM

in any case, even if you are now investing and there will be a drop, the prices will in any case be restored and will bring you revenue
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:11:12 AM

If you think that there's still a dip to come better to wait for that as I seen that you are not sure about your position in terms of investing your money, most of the time those who are listening to other's perceptions always ends up losing their money, what if the value won't fall anymore are you going
to fomo and buy? better to understand and assess yourself first so you will be able to take the risk and learn to wait, bitcoin is always a good time to
buy what matters is how long you can handle the fluctuations and how long is your patience to wait.
semarmesem195

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:16:10 AM

If indeed you have the funds and the price is quite appropriate for you to buy it then do not hesitate to buy it. I do not think the price will continue to rise, because there will be a time when the price goes back down. Someone even willing to buy when the price is still about $15k at the beginning of this year, i think they buy when the price is high for several reasons, such as:
1. They have funds that match the price
2. They don't know when the dip will happen
3. Seeing a rising market makes it forced to buy, for fear the price will be even higher.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
MIZANUR5033

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:30:12 PM

None of any people knows what will come at future. there are many bitcoin users who wants rising of its price so that they can get benefits from this coin. Bitcoin is raising again after the price has just fallen. It will continue or decreased its price again no people can predict perfectly. If you have the ability then buy this coin because it will continue and that chance is very big.

If it falls down again then never take any tension, just wait for the best deal. It will increase its price again that’s for sure. If you don’t have any emergency of your money then you obviously can buy some of it for hoping your profit.

Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:36:02 PM

This situation is quite possible. Bitcoin will now start to increase in price after the release of its new version and the elimination of existing shortcomings in it and, perhaps, will never return to such a relatively low rate for him. Therefore, it is best to buy bitcoin now, until it is much more expensive.
i think yes we need to invest here as much as we can because nowadays bitcoin is affordable and after some time its price will go more high so if someone will buy bitcoin today he can be rich tomorrow i'm also going to buy bitcoin now a days and i'm sure that same like last year its price will go more high.
andrei56

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:02:54 AM

Buying right now seems like a good option, the price does not seem like it is going to go that low and the current price is very good entry point if we see that the all time high is very far away, just remember if you are going to invest in bitcoin you need to make a long term investment and to not rely on the fact that bitcoin will go up in the short term, if you do that then you can earn a good amount by holding.
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:01:22 AM

Following your instinct can yield a good result sometime because there are times that i bought Bitcoin at a lower price thinking that it's already the deepest price it had while it started to rise but got disappointed when it falls down again and goes deeper the other day. I really wanted to buy the dip but i don't have the timing as to when is the proper time to buy.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
putrii

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:07:47 AM

you should invest in bitcoin at this time also because the price is showing signs of going up and doing the process of restoring the price to $ 20k already sure this mid-March will be started again bitcoin trip to the moon.
gigusico

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:17:21 AM

Maybe the prices will go down, but I do not think that you need to count on it because you can go on and on, all prices will go up and you will miss the opportunity to buy
Cheah

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:38:56 AM

It's never too late to buy, especially since the course is significantly reduced
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:47:27 AM

For sure those people who already invested to bitcoin last month of february they lose some of their capital. I suggest to those peope better to wait the price to increase again so we can get back your capital. Maybe the price will increase more  and if you hold your bitcoin and the price increase you can't lose profit and this is the best part you get profit.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:32:38 AM

Bitcoin has recently touched down for its lowest market price once again at 6,000$ before it went up to 7,000$. If you had caught up the dip at 6,000$, that'll be a jackpot because bitcoin seems to rise again as what is reflected on the graph.

putrisa

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:24:03 PM

well investing in bitcoin when the price is very cheap or when the price is falling and for now bitcoin prices are very collapsed and I personally think if bitcoin does not have good news then bitcoin price will go down to the price of $ 2k because I see there are analyzing the graph happens in the year, you may wait until the price falls deeper.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:59:30 PM

Bitcoin has recently touched down for its lowest market price once again at 6,000$ before it went up to 7,000$. If you had caught up the dip at 6,000$, that'll be a jackpot because bitcoin seems to rise again as what is reflected on the graph.
Well for those who were seeking for the lowest price to invest in bitcoin then, I believe you won't get anything better than this. The price is still quite low and will surely bounce back for a greater price as after dropping to 6000$ it again jumped to 7000$. So, it's the time to invest to get a greater profit in future...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
zogrrr

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:11:46 PM

Buying now is the best you can do. Do you guys really want to miss out again? I am buying !
icopir

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:30:56 PM

I think the earlier you do this the sooner you will get your profit for which you expect, and the expectation of another time may turn out to be long
richleane

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:34:59 PM

With bitcoin you never know. The rise has been steady so far, so the possibilities of another major correction are dim. With that being said, there can always be other external news (like a country banning bitcoin or crypto all together), that could make it dip or even crash. I would probably go for an investment below 0.1, but that is due to my budget restrictions.
For my opinion its better to invest now than too late,atleast if you invest earlier then there is possible that you could get good currency or good profit
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: