Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:58:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which DEX will win the duel  (Voting closed: March 22, 2018, 07:43:56 PM)
EtherDelta - 8 (16%)
ForkDelta - 31 (62%)
Both - 11 (22%)
Total Voters: 50

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EtherDelta vs ForkDelta  (Read 2539 times)
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 09:58:26 AM

It seems that fordelta are a kind of innovation of etherdelta, more fast and safe crypto currency exchanges. After the etherdelta got hack and forkdelta come up next. I prefer to use this until now. No problem as of now so for me, im gonna vote in this one. I like thr fee, its so.small unlike the other currrency. It just becoming big when eth goes up

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cracker563

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:10:28 AM

I think FD is an innovative and advanced and more effective Dex of Ed . with the little time I have used it , they have fast transaction and the interface is user friendly.
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:14:11 AM

I think that both sites are pretty same, same design, same functions, same idea - decentralized exchanges. So when you are choosing between these 2, only what can be diffrent is number of listed coins Wink.

senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:31:17 AM

Etherdelta has a lot of issues now since they are hack many traders complaining their tokens is lost,so what I choose is Forkdelta that which I am using now I haven't experience any issues with this exchanger,but you need to check always if you entered the correct site because scammers making a phising Forkdelta link to scam people.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:34:23 AM

Just a week ago I found that EtherDelta has been forked and the new DEX is called ForkDelta. If has open sourse and uses the same contact as EtherDelta. And while ED has a lot of performance issues now, ForkDelta works perfectly. What are your thoughts about the new DEX and which one of them will win in this duel?

I haven't never used EtherDelta, I just use ForkDelta, so don't know differences between them. I like to trade and transfer new Altcoin at ForkDelta

hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:39:40 AM

EtherDelta is way too slow in comparison with ForkDelta. And, for instance, only Tor browser gives me the opportunity to use ED, it simply doesn't work in others.
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 10:41:04 AM

Recently, I prefer EtherDelta, the work has become stable and the speed of transactions is excellent. Moreover, the updated interface looks very good for me.

jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:41:10 AM

I have used both, but in my opinion, forkdelta is more convenient to use than etherdelta. but we must remain careful and guard our wallet because the exchange is often hit. but basically etherdelta and forkdelta are the same thing because that is the result of a fork.
jaymor11

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:43:14 AM

You don't need to create an order several times as on etherdelta. And one of the main advantages of ForkDelta is that I don't need to use VPN anymore. After reading the comments and based on my own experience I think I have come to a conclusion that forkdelta is better than etherdelta
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:45:02 AM

There was a time when etherdelta was the best exchange among tokens erc-20 but now those days are gone. He is on the heels of forkdelta and the same idex which takes the top spot in terms of trades per day. It all happened when etherdelta cracked hackers and stole a lot of private keys from the wallets then it lost all the trust of all traders as the safest exchange. There is an opinion that the former owner of the etherdelta exchange manages forkdelta and the exchange itself is faster than the old one.
Vargum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 10:49:54 AM

EtherDelta and ForkDelta in principle the same thing. ForkDelta less brakes when working. But with the change of interface on EtherDelta it's much better to work, but for a long time she did not use it, preferring other exchanges

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 11:02:35 AM

I am using Forkdelta and I have no problem using that DEX and I prefer using it than using Etherdelta now, but Etherdelta is still in a development and they have a new User Interface so let's see what Etherdelta can offer in the future.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:49:44 PM

EtherDelta is way too slow in comparison with ForkDelta. And, for instance, only Tor browser gives me the opportunity to use ED, it simply doesn't work in others.

I'm in similar situation, the ED does not work in any browser, therefore I use only fork a delta. The exchange has many defects, but I like the opportunities it offers.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:52:35 PM

Etherdelta has many cases of hackers and I no longer trust the exchange. better for now I am waiting for a market that is at least better than both. the risk is too big
lekleklek

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:54:56 PM

EtherDelta might be the worst decentralized exchange I have ever used. Haven't been on it in months tbh.
Arnhomo

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:02:11 PM

My companions have attempted forkdelta and it appears is superior to etherdelta as what he has experienced,but I question about this forkedelta in light of the fact that it is new to the network and we dont have any criticism yet from a large portion of the people.I wont hazard my tokens to new trades like this since I earned them in a hard way,and I just dont trust these trades that originated from nowhere,because the vast majority of these destinations are tricks.
maronalex2

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:38:42 AM

EtherDelta is more preferable for me, I like it for its characteristics which are on the too good positions among other platforms and Forkdelta is not so strong one here that's why I am not going to work there and to spend my time on such resource in the real time.
xemkolp

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:01:12 AM

As much I'm wary about Forkdelta which truly appeared unexpectedly when Etherdelta quit settling their API issues for two or three weeks. Be that as it may, it would seem that their altogether different methods for publicizing their DEX stage on different internet based life have been a win. Many individuals who were at that point tired of ED began utilizing forkdelta. Their UI looks great and quick, while putting in a request it doesn't take long like it goes up against ED. We should trust it doesn't trick us.
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:13:15 AM

I Use EtherDelta and while it has not let me down but always afraid to insert the private key !

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:19:29 AM

there was nothing to win between the two because I thought ED and FD had started to be out of demand, now many new tokens prefer to put it in idex because the web is lighter to access and the trading volume is also pretty much

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: