Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:05:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which DEX will win the duel  (Voting closed: March 22, 2018, 07:43:56 PM)
EtherDelta - 8 (16%)
ForkDelta - 31 (62%)
Both - 11 (22%)
Total Voters: 50

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EtherDelta vs ForkDelta  (Read 2545 times)
spopovss

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

https://paynote.eu

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:04:37 PM

After update, I like EtherDelta more, ForkDelta looks very old.
But I now trade more on IDEX, a very fast and good stock exchange.

El mejor intercambio de criptomonedas https://paynote.eu/
nade70

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:12:26 PM

good old etherdelta. i learn buy and sell strategies in this site. my only and truly love Cheesy just kidding. but of course etherdelta is better than forkdelta thing.
Dean_Jue

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:16:03 PM

They are pretty much the same looking websites with very similar interface, but if I had to choose one between these two, it would be fork delta. The reason? It has some of the coins that I trade in. For example a coin named Nami. Than coin is only listed on forkdelta.
So it all comes down to an individual's preference.
Cassidyblaze55

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:23:26 PM

In my own opinion, both of them are very good in my opinion. The both of them are very good as I use the both. I prefer forkdelta though for personal reasons but the difference in the two ain't much. I still use the both dexes
tttuida

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:57:25 AM

Etherdelta is more nice in working fo me, I am sure that it is one of the best platforms in this type of them, the potential of this is really amazing, I think it will be developing as well.
bitok_1979

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:02:04 AM

On this exchange, you can sell tokens that are not traded anywhere else, but only for pennies this is the only thing I know about these exchanges

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
jalaaal

Activity: 372

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:41:54 AM

Just a week ago I found that EtherDelta has been forked and the new DEX is called ForkDelta. If has open sourse and uses the same contact as EtherDelta. And while ED has a lot of performance issues now, ForkDelta works perfectly. What are your thoughts about the new DEX and which one of them will win in this duel?
as we can see, forkdelta is much faster than etherdelta when using. it improves and become more convenient for every users. many people will choose forkdelta because it seems that there are no problems that we encounter unlike etherdelta.

sakuragi21

Activity: 286

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:45:11 AM

I think it's better to sell in forkdelta because there are more coins in it that can be sold or listed and preferably sell in forkdelta because the volume is bigger than the etherdelta issue because then the website has been infected with the mother is afraid to sell in etherdelta.
sakuragi21

Activity: 286

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:49:29 AM

I think it's better to sell in forkdelta because there are more coins in it that can be sold or listed and preferably sell in forkdelta because the volume is bigger than the etherdelta issue because then the website has been infected with the mother is afraid to sell in etherdelta.
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:53:44 AM

I bet on ForkDelta. The most important advantage is more active developers who are constantly officially adding new coins that can be traded. They are constantly improving their project, recently changed the domain. This is the best decentralized exchange at the moment. (IDEX is a sheet)
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:17:25 AM

I believe forkdelta being old is still more efficient and more experienced trading venue.The volume of coins to trade are more and it is much faster performance wise, on the other hand etherdelta is also a good alternative while it has performance issues before, i  guess those were being addressed and there are changes and development that makes etherdelta competitive.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 10:27:45 AM

Both etherdelta and forkdelta are in my opinion the worst solutions for crypto trading. the platforms are very slow as well as very unsafe.
there are often complaints about hacked accounts and website, where you need to put your private key to trade.
Also, there is possible to buy/sell other shitcoin, delisted and all other garbage currency. which is worth nothing.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:34:47 AM

Among the two exchanges, fork delta is better in term of speed and interface.  Etherdelta has gone downhill for more than a year, sometimes I couldn’t even load the trading page for the whole day. So far, I don’t have such problem with forkdelta.
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:39:43 AM

etherdelta and forkdelta are the last exchanges when in other markets they are not registered but as friends say they are too susceptible to crack and eat too much gas too often error

Yujesuma

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:07:37 PM

I don't think there will be any distinction in the middle of them in light of the fact that Forkdelta is simply one more rehosted adaptation of a similar interface used to associate with EtherDelta Contracts. I'm almost certain it communicates with similar exchanges and contracts in advance yet just from a duplicate site. The charges of ForkDelta will go to EtherDelta, as the exchanges occur on their agreement. EtherDelta's agreement is strong A-review work, backend resembles a C+ go, frontend is a F.
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:17:14 PM

in my opinion both are the same, because they both have the same look and system, so I can't choose which one is better.
Talat10gu

Activity: 279

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:46:19 AM

I know that a lot of people find an alternative to the EtherDelta and the majority of them see ForkDelta like the competitive one for the EtherDelta, I don't agree with them.

romeolopez21

Activity: 166

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:10:00 AM

ForkDelta is becoming very competitive for EtherDelta, Fork's is getting so popular and its being suitable in work gives it so many oppotunities to become the best.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
lumira555

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 06:10:12 PM

This one and both work well. Comfortable for people

Bosunbossman

Activity: 315

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 06:21:42 PM

Base on my experience in trading altcoins in decentralized exchange, i think i prefer Forkdelta to Etherdelta. Forkdelta has been seen to be transparent and has higher high volume of trades. Forkdelta presently are always on the high side to improve their exchange so in my own opinion i think Forkdelta is much more better than Etherdelta

HYDAX GRID TRADING ⎈ BOUNTY
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange ⎈ OTC ⎈ Contract ⎈ Listing ⎈ Affiliate

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: