Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:38:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Three major ICO's for 2018  (Read 224 times)
Coinsaivory (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:55:32 PM

To all individual investors: I decided to do a detailed research on most ICO's (past, ongoing, and upcoming) and determine which of them have a high chance to reach long-term sustainability. Additionally, as most of us know, we're mostly interested in vastly accumulating profit, thus, I decided to list the three major ICO's which have a lot of potential and provide a high ROI. Enjoy and feel free to add other projects.

1. Telegram ICO - Adroitly positioned in providing a platform that combines various properties. TON aims to deliver a fast, scalable blockchain with support for decentralized applications, distributed file storage, and micro-payments. As we've seen it in Marketing - people buy the brand. Therefore, this giant proves to me one of the most anticipated ICOs for this years thanks to its competitive advantage and added value, along with its international renown of the company behind.

2. The Bee Token - Even though it ended, this project gather market cap of $5 million ahead of schedule. The project focused on a decentralized marketplace where hosts make additional income, guests find unique accommodations and mediators resolve disputes quickly and easily. In other words, the bee token was a real estate sharing platform, based on the sharing economy philosophy, which places it among the giants.

3. AgroTechFarm - ATF farm is a Russian-based company and is a fully automated indoor appliance for cannabis and other vegetables cultivation at home. It is the first ICO of Home appliances for cannabis growing. The tokens are backed by tangible industrial assets of the enterprise and strive to conquer three of the fastest growing markets - cannabis, organic food and blockchain. Solid team, well-written whitepaper. The pre-sale just begun so now it's the time to hop aboard the hype train.

This is not a competition of which ICO is better. Therefore, feel free to add other great projects in the comment section and explain what is that you like about them! Other projects, for example, that I like are Friendz, Nucleus Vision, VLT, and Beat
coindimitron

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:00:07 PM

I did manage to buy Bee Token while it was time! Now I'm considering AgroTechFarm, as I've seen positive reviews about it in the past, as well. Thank you for your post. And to do as you have asked, I will add Cointed - an ongoing ICO. The company behind recently stroke alliances with Nvidia, VISA, and TAS Group, which enabled them to go into green mining. Additionally, Cointed have an existing product on the marketplace - Crypto ATMs all over Europe. Other projects, which I like, are Knowledge, Beat, Nucleus Vision, etc.
marktedraut

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:03:35 PM

All three of them are currently enjoying a lot of preeminence due to their stability. Good picks. However, I'd advise you to add a bunch of other projects here. Giftz is one example - an ongoing rewards-related ICO. The company behind stroke a partnership with the renowned ICO giant, BlockV, and together they introduced Augmented reality into the blockchain. The more coins one purchases, the more buying power this person would have in their Giftz card, which, in turn, can be changed for various rewards, groceries, etc. Another amazing project is Kodak - the coin allows photographers to take part in a new economy for photography, to receive payment for licensing their work immediately upon sale, and to sell their work on a secure blockchain platform.
jeremycoinson

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:08:17 PM

Obviously you have done your research well. I personally bought AgroTechFarm's token on Friday (sadly, I couldn't enroll for the beetoken) and like it, so far. The project seems very promising and the team behind it acts in a very professional manner - as I was hesitating at first, I contacted them via their telegram channel and they immediately answered my questions. Well played! TON is also an amazing project, and I appreciate that you've put it there, as its renown is booming lately.
fredrockcoin

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:10:17 PM

Have you bought any of these coins? I'm currently hesitating about TON and ATF and would like to hear from a person who has actually executed an investment.
Coinsaivory (OP)

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:14:58 PM

Have you bought any of these coins? I'm currently hesitating about TON and ATF and would like to hear from a person who has actually executed an investment.

Yes, I've bought ATF and BeeToken. My suggestion is to go for it, as ATF seems very bright.
However, the end decision is yours Smiley
spanolesbaluko

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:21:53 PM

Thank you for sharing, mate!  Smiley
V-t.Ester

Activity: 532
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:28:35 PM

I heard about Telegram ICO a lot of times during the past 2017 year. It is one of he most expected ICO's. Think it will have good results because Pavel Durov value his reputation. However I can say nothing about the Bee Token and AgroTechFarm. Heard for the first time about them.
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:33:29 PM

These tokens will not be profitable, I am very sure about it, because all of them are very hyped, there is nothing left to make profit, they all need to fall to normal levels.
UriahHipster

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:11:55 PM

These tokens will not be profitable, I am very sure about it, because all of them are very hyped, there is nothing left to make profit, they all need to fall to normal levels.

How is AgroTechFarm any hyped? They are like the biggest sleeping giant out there...
Bee token is a medium sized project
Telegram is YUUUUGE

So profitability list would be:
ATF >>> BEE > TELEGRAM
TedWalker91

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:14:09 PM

I heard about Telegram ICO a lot of times during the past 2017 year. It is one of he most expected ICO's. Think it will have good results because Pavel Durov value his reputation. However I can say nothing about the Bee Token and AgroTechFarm. Heard for the first time about them.

I'm quite sure it will have great results, I strongly believe in Durov's leadership. However, I think both of the others on the list will be successful
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:14:55 PM

Bee Token and Telegram were very heavily hyped, and I remember many investors getting scammed out of the Bee Token project due to a mass e-mail.  Telegram ICO if I recall raised over a billion dollars already... off speculation.
Louis731

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:17:31 PM

Bee Token and Telegram were very heavily hyped, and I remember many investors getting scammed out of the Bee Token project due to a mass e-mail.  Telegram ICO if I recall raised over a billion dollars already... off speculation.

Yeah, telegram ICO got absolutely nothing solid to it, it is purely a hype train...It might be good because it is a well stabilished company but I think it is being inflated past the limits.
I haven't seen anything about that bee token scam, I really like that project, I hope that scam incident doesn't affect the development of the token. ATF is a great project also, they had some controversy a while ago but they are all clear and good to invest now
LevyThePiGuy

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:19:29 PM

Nice list, but if I would rank it I would make Bee token the top one, followed by Agrotech
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:19:43 PM

Telegram have seen a lot of ICO's using their service and now this.
Support from users could really be enormous but what is it going to be afterwards.

Are they going to make fees to create a page and you will pay with their own tokens?
I dont know about this but it sounds like because of the hype of the ICO's they just want to create money too.
Fang141

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:20:57 PM

Yes, I've bought ATF and BeeToken. My suggestion is to go for it, as ATF seems very bright.
However, the end decision is yours Smiley

I did not and will not buy any TON, but both Bee and ATF are projects that I enjoy. I have purchased ATF and I'm just waiting for my salary to get some Bee
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:59:34 PM

For me, three major ICOs are:
1. Tezos — $232 million. What it does: A new blockchain aiming to be more reliable than bitcoin or ethereum.
2. Polkadot. What it does: Technology allowing people to use multiple blockchains at the same time.
3. Sirin Labs. What it does: Plans to build a blockchain-based smartphone.
btcpara

Activity: 182
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:00:41 PM

I've heard about both Giftz and KODAK - yes, they seem pretty interesting, as I have read both of their whitepapers and I have even invested in Giftz. Smiley I already won a bunch of rewards, lol!
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:01:10 PM

For me, three major ICOs for 2018 will be:
1. Tezos. What it does: A new blockchain aiming to be more reliable than bitcoin or ethereum.
2. Polkadot. What it does: Technology allowing people to use multiple blockchains at the same time.
OneTrue100

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:01:57 PM

That doesn't even make sense. Like building a blockchain-based toaster.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: