Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:08:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get listed ico coin on Coinmarketcap?  (Read 331 times)
maxt3r (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:13:51 PM

Hye Guys, may i ask something about smartcontract, how to get ico smartcontract token listed on coinmarketcap.com , please give me advice what is rule and regulation to listed on coinmarketcap.com Huh
khendjer

Activity: 157
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:23:21 PM

Hye Guys, may i ask something about smartcontract, how to get ico smartcontract token listed on coinmarketcap.com , please give me advice what is rule and regulation to listed on coinmarketcap.com Huh
You need to click on the 'Request form' link in the bottom of their main page and fill out the form. All the requirements to list a coin on coinmarket.cap you can get there.

rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:32:03 PM

You can find such form which you can request your coin to be listed there in coinmarketcap. I don't if there is any requirement for that, but probably it needs to be listed in a exchange.
mapanlah

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:50:00 PM

I think by joining the coinmarketcap and always monitoring it so that there can see all the data list altcoin that has been in that market.
ramini

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

ICO Starting on 1st of April

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:23:12 PM

You can make your new Altcoin  listed on coinmarketcap.com if your daily trading is more than $50,000 and also comply all their requirement needs.
I am not a smart contract developer but I only know this stuff through Telegram Channel discussions as this was tackled a lot of time with some New Altcoins that I had been supported.
coinmarketcap.com is one of the most trusted sources of Cryptocurrency information so altcoins that has not yet been listed on this site are more likely couldn't drive though the moon. Just saying.

Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 2408

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:28:46 PM

You can make your new Altcoin  listed on coinmarketcap.com if your daily trading is more than $50,000 and also comply all their requirement needs.
I remember as well that there must be a minimum daily trading but are you sure is $50k? I though it was 10k, maybe I'm wrong?  Huh
ramini

Activity: 126

ICO Starting on 1st of April

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:29:01 PM

I think by joining the coinmarketcap and always monitoring it so that there can see all the data list altcoin that has been in that market.

Coinmarketcap.com is one of the good choice to gather information particularly on every coin that you are eying on. It will give you almost perfect detail by graph, value trading history, latest social publish and other important information.
Therefore, Altcoins that aren't been listed on coinmarketcap.com will be successful on their projects or they are still working out to bump their platform to the public.
In my opinion, Altcoins that has been listed on coinmarketcap.com are more trusted than they don't.

agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:29:38 PM

It was listed on the FAQ:

What is the criteria for a cryptocurrency to be listed on CoinMarketCap?

The criteria for a cryptocurrency to be listed is the following:

- Must be a cryptocurrency or a crypto token.
- Must be on a public exchange with an API that reports the last traded price and the last 24 hour trading volume.
- Must have a non-zero trading volume on at least one supported exchange so a price can be determined.
- For market cap ranking, an accurate circulating supply figure is required.

If you'd like to have a cryptocurrency listed and it meets all of the criteria, please fill out the request form.

https://coinmarketcap.com/faq/
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 07:31:11 PM

You need to click on the 'Request form' link in the bottom of their main page and fill out the form. All the requirements to list a coin on coinmarket.cap you can get there.

Here's what the form looks like if anyone's curious. Doesn't seem too hard or complicated.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqpM6DVuxNRJ43oD90fCsm8UltR9oIiFaVxxqt3ch_eJ5Dlw/viewform
Haduwig89

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:30:18 AM

MarineCoin is upcoming
Join (https://marineco.in/) where you need to Signup and verify your Accountand you get 450,000 tokens free.
ICODA
Copper Member

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:34:24 PM

If your cryptocurrency meets all of the criteria mentioned on Cryptocurrency Market Capitalizations | CoinMarketCap you can apply for listing but it is often take a long time. We can help you get listed faster not only to CoinMarketCap , but also to other top exchanges.

Check our website ▶▶▶ Listing on Crypto Exchanges ◀◀◀ for more information.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:44:42 PM

There are criteria for being listed on a coinmarketcap. And if the conditions are met, of course you can register your coin there. It's not easy if the requirements have not been met. There are many things that must be learned if you want to be there. Of course, every project party already knows what to do in order to be registered there.

TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:27:21 PM

As far as I know, there was a small scandal connected with the fact that you have to pay for listing on the  coinmarketcap.
Unfortunately I can not find a link to the topic right now, maybe someone remembers this incident?

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:34:54 PM

rules always changed. months ago term was that volume of token need to be more than 100k$. now token need to e listed in two exchanges as i know.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
kaito.

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:35:30 PM

here's the link for token criteria to be listed on coin marketcap.
https://coinmarketcap.com/methodology/#listings-criteria

if you though that your token meet the criteria on coinmarketcap then you can fill the form to request your to get listed. >> https://coinmarketcap.com/request/

and remember Listings are always free of charge on coinmarketcap.
LUGHUL

Activity: 387
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 05:45:37 PM

You only need to request to register your token in coinmarketcap. But there are some requirements that you must fulfill, one of which is your token that must have a minimum daily trading volume of $ 50,000.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:53:26 PM

as far as I know, in order for a new project to get listed on the coinmarket, its trading volume must exceed 100 thousand dollars

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: