Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 06:35:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn bitcoins by referring friends to new dice site  (Read 4992 times)
toffoo (OP)

Activity: 408
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 09:03:11 PM

Just a little tip for the new folks here:

With mining difficult skyrocketing, I think you could definitely earn more BTC by passing around a referral link to friends and contacts than trying to compete with the ASIC mining tidal wave.

This site has been open less than a week and I have already earned 0.36 BTC in referral bonuses, which is plenty more than I've ever earned in a week of mining.

Click this seed user link to set up your account and get your own referral link:

https://letsdice.com/?invite_info=2

Thanks and best of luck to all!

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 09:36:58 PM

A senor member advertising referral links lolz...  pretty sad.  BUt 0.36 BTC from ref earnings, that's nice.  How about a screenshot?
saif313

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 09:58:54 PM

some big peoples do low jobs and low peoples do big jobs its happen in life nothing is new  Grin

toffoo (OP)

Activity: 408
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 10:53:40 PM

A senor member advertising referral links lolz...  pretty sad.  BUt 0.36 BTC from ref earnings, that's nice.  How about a screenshot?

Ok sure:

I know, normally I wouldn't waste my time with something like this, but like I said it seems to be working pretty good for me, so I thought I'd pass it on.  It seems quite clever how they've built a "pyramid-like" rewards scheme on top of a bitcoin dice site.  I could see this getting quite big, and if so it makes sense to be in there early with a low spot on the rewards tree.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: